Franklin and Turner International (F&T) is looking for an experienced, federal system analyst to join its team. The winning candidate will provide financial systems services to a government agency’s Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) in Washington D.C. Financial system support services including supporting the OCFO's daily financial system operations, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and readiness for the annual financial statement audit.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Providing system administrative support, including resolving daily user support requests;
- Task automation
- Requirements gathering and analysis;
- System functional testing; and
- Data extraction and analysis.
- Experience analyzing large volume of transactions in computerized systems with a high degree of accuracy (attention to details), researching differences or anomalies for root cause(s).
- Proficient in MS Excel advanced functions (e.g. Vlookup, pivot) and Visual Basic for high-volume data analysis and summarization.
- Previous experience writing SQL queries a plus.
*Previous experience building databases a plus.
- Previous experience with CGI Momentum Financial System a plus.
- Previous experience conducting system testing and providing user support a plus.
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with others from a broad range of functional backgrounds, and to handle pressure in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills.
- Minimum 4 year college degree in accounting, information systems, programming, or business-related major.
- 3 - 4 years relevant work experience desired.
- Active public trust.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Effective communication and documentation skills.
- Prior consulting experience is a plus.
Only serious candidates need apply. Professional references will be requested. To learn more about F&T, please visit www.usfti.com.