Founded in 1993, Franklin American Mortgage Company is a privately-held mortgage banking firm headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee. One of the nation’s largest and fastest growing Mortgage companies, we strive to find talented, service oriented professionals committed to excellence for our traditional, values based, organization. Current opportunities include:
Administrative Assistant – Irving, TX
Overview: The Correspondent division of Franklin American Mortgage company, located in the Las Colinas area of Irving, TX, is looking for an experienced individual to fill an Administrative Assistant to the SVP of Correspondent Underwriting position. This position will perform various duties as directed by the SVP Correspondent Underwriting as required. The Administrative Assistant will also perform all duties in accordance with the guidelines, processes and procedures of the FAMC Correspondent Lending Division.
- Preparing and managing various management reports as directed by the SVP Correspondent Underwriting and required to manage staffing and hiring, billing, technology systems, training, lender risk, etc.
- Responsible for New Hire Orientation and maintenance of the Correspondent Underwriting New Hire Manual to ensure all content is current and applicable.
- Managing all New Employee Setup for the department including computers, phones, desks and supplies, DU/LP login, access to all underwriting tools being used.
- Preparing meeting materials and training tools, as needed.
- Updating and maintaining the Underwriting chapters, Bulletins and Product Descriptions in the FAMC Correspondent Lending Manual as directed.
- Updating the FAMC WIKI with all Correspondent Lending processes, procedures and forms and ensure they are current.
- Assisting in planning and rolling out some team building functions.
- Returning all customer calls and emails within 1 hour on the same day as received.
- Assisting SVP Correspondent Underwriting with additional tasks, as needed.
What we need from you:
- Have a general knowledge of mortgage banking.
- Must be able to multi-task and have excellent organizational skills.
- Must be proficient in automated underwriting systems including Fannie Mae’s Desktop Underwriter and Freddie Mac’s Loan Prospector.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Greenshot or equivalent, etc.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Professional Dress and Demeanor
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels of the company
Why Franklin American for you?
- Salary commensurate with experience
- We offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Prescription Plan
- Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly pay
- 401(k) with company match
- Professional work environment and dress code
- Solid company growth – opportunities for advancement
- Sorry – there is no relocation package available for this position
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters/agencies
Franklin American Mortgage is committed to providing consistent service and support, and is quickly becoming the preferred lender of choice for mortgage professionals throughout the industry. FAMC provides a host of diverse, flexible mortgage packages for customers with a variety of backgrounds and needs, and is committed to helping families and individuals achieve the dream of home ownership through its three divisions: retail, wholesale and correspondent.
For more information about the company and its services, please go to www.franklinamerican.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 17 months ago