Founded in 1993, Franklin American Mortgage Company is a privately-held mortgage banking firm headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee. One of the nation’s largest and fastest growing Mortgage companies, we strive to find talented, service oriented professionals committed to excellence for our traditional, values based, organization. Current opportunities include:
Pre-Purchase Review Analyst I
Overview: The Correspondent Department of Franklin American mortgage is looking for hard working, organized candidates to fill A Pre-Purchase Review Analyst I position in their Irving, TX office. The Pre-Purchase Review Analyst I will perform pre purchase select reviews on conventional and/or FHA/VA loan products, in accordance with the guidelines of the FAMC Correspondent Lending Division.
- Perform pre-purchase risk reviews on appraisals, income, properties with a 6 month prior sale and any other selected reviews.
- Prepare Correspondent Risk Reports each month based on completed pre-purchase risk reviews.
- Assist with pre-purchase Underwriting reviews of loans appearing on the FAMC “Watch List” and those noted as Non-Bank or Aged Loan, as needed.
- Assist the Auditors to resolve any pre-purchase issues, as needed.
- Return all customer calls and emails within 2 hour on the same day as received.
- Assist Pre and Post Purchase Underwriting Manager and Team Lead with additional tasks, as needed.
What we need from you:
- 4 year degree in finance, accounting or related field
- Professional dress and demeanor
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Why Franklin American for you?
- Salary commensurate with experience
- We offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Prescription Plan
- Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly pay
- 401(k) with company match
- Professional work environment and dress code
- Solid company growth – opportunities for advancement
- Sorry – there is no relocation package available for this position
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters/agencies
Franklin American Mortgage is committed to providing consistent service and support, and is quickly becoming the preferred lender of choice for mortgage professionals throughout the industry. FAMC provides a host of diverse, flexible mortgage packages for customers with a variety of backgrounds and needs, and is committed to helping families and individuals achieve the dream of home ownership through its three divisions: retail, wholesale and correspondent.
For more information about the company and its services, please go to www.franklinamerican.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer