Founded in 1993, Franklin American Mortgage Company is a privately-held mortgage banking firm headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee. One of the nation’s largest and fastest growing Mortgage companies, we strive to find talented, service oriented professionals committed to excellence for our traditional, values based, organization. Current opportunities include:
Quality Assurance Manager – Franklin, TN
Overview: Franklin American Mortgage is looking for an experienced, qualified candidate to fill the Quality Assurance Manager position. The QA Manager is responsible for overseeing day-to-day activities of the Franklin American Mortgage Company’s (“FAMC”) Quality Assurance (“QA”) team. This position is responsible for adherence to and execution of FAMC’s Quality Assurance Plan (“QA Plan”) as well as any related departmental policies and procedures. This position will be responsible for providing key support to the short-term and long-term strategic objectives for the department as established by management.
Job Duties Include:
- Manage and oversee QA workflow to ensure loans are audited and responded to in accordance with QA Plan.
- Track management responses, identifying trends and training opportunities, to assist with the development and implementation of business channel Management Action Plans for process improvement
- Manage and oversee periodic QA reporting, in accordance with QA Plan.
- Identify and monitor trends as identified through normal QA activities and escalate as required by the QA Plan.
- Proactively monitor agency, investor and FAMC policy and procedural changes and ensure such changes are appropriately reflected in audit and investigative processes.
- Oversee and evaluate any existing and new technologies that may be leveraged as part of the QA process.
- Work closely with peers in organization (e.g. Underwriting, Product Development, Compliance, IT) to ensure QA departmental impacts are contemplated and factored into policy, procedure and/or product changes.
- Provide leadership, direction, coaching and motivation to junior staff members to ensure departmental performance is constantly improving.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure service levels are achieved and that issues are resolved efficiently and effectively
What we need from you:
- Bachelors Degree preferred, unless significant experience performing same or similar function.
- 5+ years, current, experience in mortgage banking, including 2 years managing operations. Prior underwriting or QA/QC experience preferred. DE/LAPP Certifications preferred.
- Proven experience managing an operations function within a mortgage banking environment. Must be well versed in current mortgage lending practices, issues, regulatory developments and fraud trends.
- Ability to partner with all levels of staff and management to ensure effective execution of assigned roles and responsibilities, while proactively identifying program deficiencies or opportunities for improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to attract, retain, motivate, mentor and lead employees.
- Promote and uphold a culture of quality and integrity, within own team and throughout entire organization.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and maintain processes that increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet time-sensitive requirements
Why Franklin American for you?
- Salary commensurate with experience
- We offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Prescription Plan
- Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly pay
- 401(k) with company match
- Professional work environment and dress code
- On site workout facilities
- Excellent technology support
- Solid company growth – opportunities for advancement
- Sorry – there is no relocation package available for this position
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters/agencies
Franklin American Mortgage is committed to providing consistent service and support, and is quickly becoming the preferred lender of choice for mortgage professionals throughout the industry. FAMC provides a host of diverse, flexible mortgage packages for customers with a variety of backgrounds and needs, and is committed to helping families and individuals achieve the dream of home ownership through its three divisions: retail, wholesale and correspondent.
For more information about the company and its services, please go to www.franklinamerican.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1994, Franklin American Mortgage Company (FAMC), a privately-held mortgage banking firm located in Franklin, Tennessee, is a...