Tradition, Professionalism, Excellence.
Founded in 1993, Franklin American Mortgage Company is a privately-held mortgage banking firm headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee. One of the nation’s largest and fastest growing Mortgage companies, we strive to find talented, service oriented professionals committed to excellence for our traditional, values based, organization. Current opportunities include:
Retail Processor – Denver, CO
Overview: The Retail Division of Franklin American Mortgage is looking for success driven, experienced candidates to fill a Processor position in their Denver, Colorado retail office. The Loan Processor is responsible for ensuring the completeness of each loan submission. This individual, based on an internal checklist and job knowledge, will verify that the required loan documentation has been provided. This person’s ability to organize, identify and promptly notify the customer and Loan Officer of missing items in a professional manner is essential to the role.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Primary contact for Customers.
- Liaison between Loan Officer and Underwriting.
- Respond to emails and phone calls from customers/Loan Officers in a timely manner.
- Review all loan files for required submission documents.
- Identify critical missing documents, match them up with loan files.
- Verify that information on documents match Point and DU is up to date.
- Perform VVOE on all files prior to submission to Underwriting.
- Order and obtain VA Certificate of Eligibility, VA Indebtedness when needed.
- Update file status fields in Point throughout loan process.
- Order any appraisal corrections needed.
- Accumulate and organize incoming conditions for U/W review.
- Resubmit file to Underwriting once all conditions received.
- Monitor/manage closing dates to close files as quickly as possible.
- Other duties s assigned by Management.
What we need from you:
- 2-3 years mortgage processing experience required
Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Knowledge of mortgage documents
- Excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of FHA Connection /VA Portal/USDA GUS systems
- Excellent data entry skills
- Effective communication skills
- Work effectively in a fast pace environment with low tolerance for error
- Work effectively in a team environment
Why Franklin American for you?
- Salary commensurate with experience
- We offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Prescription Plan
- Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly pay
- 401(k) with company match
- Professional work environment and dress code
- Excellent technology support
- Solid company growth – opportunities for advancement
- Sorry – there is no relocation package available for this position
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters/agencies
Franklin American Mortgage is committed to providing consistent service and support, and is quickly becoming the preferred lender of choice for mortgage professionals throughout the industry. FAMC provides a host of diverse, flexible mortgage packages for customers with a variety of backgrounds and needs, and is committed to helping families and individuals achieve the dream of home ownership through its three divisions: retail, wholesale and correspondent.
For more information about the company and its services, please go to www.franklinamerican.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer