Franklin College

Franklin College United States Employee Reviews

Enjoyed the students and faculty.
Instructor (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJuly 23, 2013
Arrived at work about 1 hour early to help students if needed.
Taught 5-6 classes.
Had one hour for tutoring students if needed.
Lunch with co-workers was very enjoyable.
Students and co-workers were the best part of the job.
The worst part is that the student population declined and had to leave the job.
Easy going enviorment
Medical Insurance/billing/Coding Instructor (Current Employee), El Paso, TXJune 26, 2013
Pros: always learning new things
Cons: no healthcare, short hours
i am an Instructor, alot of communication with my students, explaining, giving instruction. Co-workers are great so is my management. The hardest part is when students leave, they have completed the program, i will miss them. The most enjoyable part is the look in their eyes when they get it.
Good place to work, professional people with quality customer service
Secretary (Former Employee), Franklin, INApril 15, 2013
Pros: free classes, shorter hours in the summer and an extra week off for christmas break
Cons: low pay.
Worked for three directors, in the advancement placement department. We did the fundraising for the college. They were professional and friendly and willing for me to take a class during working hours.
great benefits
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Franklin, INJanuary 11, 2013
work was stable and stayed busy. co-workers were great and supportive.
Workiing with the students is a very rewarding experience.
Career Development Administrator/Job Developer (Current Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 23, 2012
Pros: attending and coordinating the advisory board meetings
Cons: high cost for insurance benefits.
I originally was hired as the Career Services Administrator/Instructor but due to low enrollments changes needed to be made in moving staff around. The best part of my job was teaching the Career Development Class - working with the students in order for them to be succesful in thier jobs was such a rewarding experience. I enjoy making a difference in peoples lives. I am assisting as a Job Developer, working closely with employers to locate job openings or extern sites for our students. The hardest part of my job would be working with a student that limits his/her options as to what job to take. I have met so many wonderful people here, many of my co-workers enjoy what they do and make a difference in students lives.

About Franklin College

Founded in 1834, Franklin College offers 50 academic majors and 37 minors to its 1,014 undergraduate students. The school maintains – Read more