Franklin Energy Services Employee Reviews

Great environment to work
Outreach/Field Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 18, 2015
Start off in the office for a quick meeting with my manager, discuss daily activities for the day; time management priorities, what needs to be accomplished for the day.
New to the energy field, learned a lot, from when sale begins to end.
Management - I really only reported to my project manager on a daily basis. Extremely supportive, was a excellent mentor,
My reps / co-workers were hard working and supportive in all aspects of job.
The most difficult part of the job was completing or closing "all" tasks for the day. I always start everyday trying to close all business that day. That being said, I completed and closed 80-90% of business on a daily basis.
Best part was the environment, not micro- managed at all. Got the job done because I wanted to get the job done. My manager provided the vision and guidance to complete work without supervision. We were well appreciated for our work. Always exceeded goal.
Pros
Great environment to work / Great management
Cons
Healthcare options / more pay
A great place to work with lots of growing pains.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, WIJanuary 21, 2015
A company that offers the newest technology to energy consuming customers across the USA. Great place to work and
it has its growing pains. Being new to all markets. I was employee number 27. when I left 5 years later they were hiring number 320.
Pros
being able to learn the newest technology regarding energy saving products.
Cons
very fast pace and on the road on average 1000 miles per month.
Positive energy industry work experience
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, ColoradoMarch 16, 2013
Very worthwhile seven year experience working with Franklin Energy. Was a 30 person staff when I joined the company -- now growing beyond 350 staff nationally. An amazing growth experience to be a part of -- much experience and knowledge gained.
Pros
intrapreneurial, flexible, fast and fun pace
Cons
chronic short staffing -- behind the curve with people resourcing
terrible
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New Berlin, WIFebruary 27, 2013
I would love to give this company ZERO stars. The company is run by engineers not business people, they have no understanding of how to run a business nor do they compensate their workers for their suffering. Run Away!

2.4