Franklin Energy

Franklin Energy Employee Reviews

Informative work place
Project Coordinator / Customer Service (Former Employee), ChicaDecember 22, 2014
Pros: you learn about so many things free things that can help everyday people who are struggling.
Cons: if they don't win a bid mean they don't have the budget for employees and they have to get laid-off.
When I first started working for this company I was going data entry, I then begin to do customer service and events. I learned about the different rebate that home owner are able to get for HVAC products, Attic installation, hot water heaters, and boilers. This company haven't been around that long, therefore if you had a question you rarely could get a answer. The most enjoyable part to this job was the events, interacting with so many different people and different places.
Franklin Energy
Project Specialist (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 29, 2014
Overall this company is amazing due to what it is trying to accomplish with helping the others save energy.
Great place to work and grow
Energy Engineer II (Current Employee), Okemos, MIJune 5, 2014
This is a great place to work and grow as an Engineer. I will recommend it for sure
Very hard working focused culture, team work environment
Outreach Leader/Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 20, 2014
Program Managers and higher are all very well educated and bring a lot of formal and industry knowledge to the table. There are a multitude of resources throughout the company for someone who is looking to learn, and most if not all are willing to speak with you.

Work is fast paced and ever changing. This is a energy efficiency implementer company, they implement utility company programs.
Fun place to work at
Project Coordinator / Lead Direct Installer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: lunch and learns; company parties; contests
Cons: long hours; under-budgeted programs so not enough people per program; overwhelming goals.
Overall, the management is willing to try to develop you to get you experience and certifications. Work load does get overwhelming sometimes due to the time constraint and goals. Job security is tough due to being a contracted employment (most contracts are 3 yrs at a time).
Small intimate and friendly work environment...
Project Coordinator/Specialist (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 17, 2012
Pros: flexibility, comfortable work environment, lively, fasted-paced
Cons: continuous process changes, no room for growth
I support the small business energy efficiency program for two very popular utility companies located in the Chicagoland area. With that being said, my day tends to go fairly quickly. This position is full of constant changes that need to be implemented into the program quickly to keep the client happy. My jobs is all about demonstrating excellent communicate to both internal and external customers.

Franklin Energy Salaries