FRANKLIN FUELING SYSTEMS Employee Reviews

Management forces overtime
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 25, 2017
You have to work overtime..they tell you a day before and you are also forced to work on your day off..they have a really bad turn over rate.pay is no good
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Bad pay
Enjoyed
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 8, 2017
I loved working here had a great group of guys and we got the job done couldn't have asked for more. Management was awesome for the most part and had a great team feeling.
Corporate Greed Poor Customer Service
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Madison WISeptember 1, 2017
Was a shipping clerk as a temp to hire my supervisor could only criticize never compliment. Company cares more about greed than serving there customers. They have customers who are on the verge of pulling out because they can't meet promised delivery dates.
The reason for this is because when they get a huge order they steal customers parts that were past due to fill the big orders $$$$. I guess they only really care about themselves not there employees or their customers. I will be reaching out to there customers to share this information. Seneca, ANS, Petroleum Marketing etc. Buyer beware they don't care about you.
Pros
Employees function as a team
Cons
Poor Management, Greed, No Buiseness Ethics
productive
Quality Nozzle Tester (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 12, 2017
a good place to work. good teamwork excellent.
I learned how to be independable and figure out things on my own.
warranty nuzzle tester was an excellent job.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short brakes
good place to work
temporary employee through Remedy Staffing (Former Employee) –  McFarland, WIMay 3, 2017
It's a good place to work, but the pay is pretty low, and there's not much chance to make more. I worked in receiving and it was a nice, calm work environment.
Teaches you a lot
Assistant machine operator (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 7, 2017
I didn't mind my time at Franklin Fueling. Its a very safe job for the kind of work they do there. The team was okay. Showed me a lot in my time with them.
Not so good after being there awhile
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 10, 2016
First HR hardly helps the employees, they are more with the company,They get upset if you interrupt them if they on the phone talking about what to make dinner. HR will even find stuff so the employee will loss their incentives. Management don't really care about the employees all they want is quantity or quality. The company was good a long time ago, now they don't care who they hire as long as it makes production good or bad (mostly bad) will be shipped out. If you complaint a lot about the company you be label as a problem and find ways to get you out. Some areas you work with dangerous chemical which causes burns and other effects but they say its safe even if the vendors it is dangerous, there are a lot of red tapes in the places. The pay is not good at all the most you get is $0.30 raised if that. Co-workers are not bad yes you do have a few bad seeds but I think most company has them. The benefits are way expensive and you have no option.
Pros
when I leave there from working
Cons
heath care, human resources, management and pay
Hard working people
Global Technical Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIAugust 19, 2015
I enjoyed working with the people while I was there. It seemed they were conservative with salaries, but fair. Good benefits.
Not what I expected.
Technical Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 11, 2015
I got hired, took a pay cut to work here, was told that there were amazing opportunities for advancement, benefits were good to go, etc... 4 years in to it, I'm still not making what I made prior to joining the team, and I feel like I'm being jerked around. We started off with 10 people, we are down to five in my department. Work load has exponentially increased while the pay raises don't even account for the cost of living increases. You can literally work yourself to the bone, and no one cares.
Management doesn't care about employees, poor work culture
Employee (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 30, 2014
This is the worst company I've ever worked for. The work enviroment is awful with ridiculous "rules" about which bathrooms to use, how many pictures to hang in your cube, and about not stepping in the grass. There's also this unspoken rule that you shouldn't talk at work. At all. It's a very harsh work environment. The managment is very political. The president will decide day one if he likes you, and if doesn't, he will talk about you to HR and do what he can to get you pushed out even if you are a good worker. The company makes so much money each year, and to me, it felt that they didn't share that with their employees or really even care about their employees. I believe in working hard, but each day I was there I was miserable. The other employees were very nice (those I met, there wasnt much socializing), but I had a terrible experience with managment and HR. HR cares only about the company,not employees. They were very unprofessional as well.
I enjoyed the hard work.
Painter/assembly (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 10, 2013
Very good company. Good benefits. Enjoyed my Co-workers. Management was tough but fair.
Pros
good hours
Cons
low pay
I like working here
Assembler (Former Employee) –  McFarland, WISeptember 10, 2012
My job was to pack leak detectors. I also assembled the bags of parts for the manifolds to the gas tanks. I liked the job,just could not afford to go to Madison. Used my pay for gas every week.
Pros
hard, but good work
Cons
to far from janesville
A company with a vision of moving forward
Assisting customers (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NhApril 20, 2012
Good manament jog security people are great everything you ask for in a company