FRANKLIN FUELING SYSTEMS Employee Reviews

Not so good after being there awhile
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 10, 2016
First HR hardly helps the employees, they are more with the company,They get upset if you interrupt them if they on the phone talking about what to make dinner. HR will even find stuff so the employee will loss their incentives. Management don't really care about the employees all they want is quantity or quality. The company was good a long time ago, now they don't care who they hire as long as it makes production good or bad (mostly bad) will be shipped out. If you complaint a lot about the company you be label as a problem and find ways to get you out. Some areas you work with dangerous chemical which causes burns and other effects but they say its safe even if the vendors it is dangerous, there are a lot of red tapes in the places. The pay is not good at all the most you get is $0.30 raised if that. Co-workers are not bad yes you do have a few bad seeds but I think most company has them. The benefits are way expensive and you have no option.
Pros
when I leave there from working
Cons
heath care, human resources, management and pay
Not what I expected.
Technical Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 11, 2015
I got hired, took a pay cut to work here, was told that there were amazing opportunities for advancement, benefits were good to go, etc... 4 years in to it, I'm still not making what I made prior to joining the team, and I feel like I'm being jerked around. We started off with 10 people, we are down to five in my department. Work load has exponentially increased while the pay raises don't even account for the cost of living increases. You can literally work yourself to the bone, and no one cares.
Management doesn't care about employees, poor work culture
Employee (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 30, 2014
This is the worst company I've ever worked for. The work enviroment is awful with ridiculous "rules" about which bathrooms to use, how many pictures to hang in your cube, and about not stepping in the grass. There's also this unspoken rule that you shouldn't talk at work. At all. It's a very harsh work environment. The managment is very political. The president will decide day one if he likes you, and if doesn't, he will talk about you to HR and do what he can to get you pushed out even if you are a good worker. The company makes so much money each year, and to me, it felt that they didn't share that with their employees or really even care about their employees. I believe in working hard, but each day I was there I was miserable. The other employees were very nice (those I met, there wasnt much socializing), but I had a terrible experience with managment and HR. HR cares only about the company,not employees. They were very unprofessional as well.
I enjoyed the hard work.
Painter/assembly (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 10, 2013
Very good company. Good benefits. Enjoyed my Co-workers. Management was tough but fair.
Pros
good hours
Cons
low pay
I like working here
Assembler (Former Employee) –  McFarland, WISeptember 10, 2012
My job was to pack leak detectors. I also assembled the bags of parts for the manifolds to the gas tanks. I liked the job,just could not afford to go to Madison. Used my pay for gas every week.
Pros
hard, but good work
Cons
to far from janesville
A company with a vision of moving forward
Assisting customers (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NhApril 20, 2012
Good manament jog security people are great everything you ask for in a company

2.7