FRANKLIN FUELING SYSTEMS Employee Reviews

Management doesn't care about employees, poor work culture
Employee (Former Employee), Madison, WIDecember 30, 2014
This is the worst company I've ever worked for. The work enviroment is awful with ridiculous "rules" about which bathrooms to use, how many pictures to hang in your cube, and about not stepping in the grass. There's also this unspoken rule that you shouldn't talk at work. At all. It's a very harsh work environment. The managment is very political. The president will decide day one if he likes you, and if doesn't, he will talk about you to HR and do what he can to get you pushed out even if you are a good worker. The company makes so much money each year, and to me, it felt that they didn't share that with their employees or really even care about their employees. I believe in working hard, but each day I was there I was miserable. The other employees were very nice (those I met, there wasnt much socializing), but I had a terrible experience with managment and HR. HR cares only about the company,not employees. They were very unprofessional as well.
I enjoyed the hard work.
Painter/assembly (Former Employee), Madison, WIFebruary 10, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: low pay
Very good company. Good benefits. Enjoyed my Co-workers. Management was tough but fair.
I like working here
Assembler (Former Employee), McFarland, WISeptember 10, 2012
Pros: hard, but good work
Cons: to far from janesville
My job was to pack leak detectors. I also assembled the bags of parts for the manifolds to the gas tanks. I liked the job,just could not afford to go to Madison. Used my pay for gas every week.
A company with a vision of moving forward
Assisting customers (Former Employee), Hudson, NhApril 20, 2012
Good manament jog security people are great everything you ask for in a company