Franklin Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

No Career Growth
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Louisburg, North CarolinaAugust 30, 2015
I work one to two shifts per week at Franklin as PRN. My co-workers are a great group of people who I have become close to. The majority of my peers have left due to management and career growth. Frranklin has lessened the inpatient beds available and currently do not have the specialists to admit patients.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Sometimes stressful and overwhelming, but had very friendly co-workers
Staff RN-Med/Surg (Former Employee) –  Louisburg, NCMay 29, 2014
Most days were a good learning experience for me as a new grad. I value the experience that I gained there and wished I could have stayed longer.
Pros
great schedule
Cons
Nurse to patient ratio
Great Work Environment
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Louisburg NCJanuary 23, 2013
A typical day at work is an opportunity to meet and greet people from every part of life. That's what makes the place a great place to work. I love meeting with people and getting to know how people deal with life. Not only can I share my skills with people, I learn so much about how I can change my way of performing my job to improve what I do.
Good place to work at
Lead Tech Blood Bank (Former Employee) –  Louisburg, NCJanuary 21, 2013
-constructive at primary function with ability to help in main laboratory when needed
-co-workers good to work with. good professional relationships
Great experience
O.R. Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Louisburg, NCJanuary 1, 2013
The work day was always busy and productive. The operating room scheduling comes with a lot of responsibility and was very enjoyable.
Pros
the knowledge i learned
Cons
some of the staff were not team players.
I Loved my Job
Telecommunications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisburg, NCDecember 3, 2012
Even with the declining ratings for this hospital, I can happily say that I loved my job. I worked very hard, and climbed up the success ladder quickly. My direct supervisor was great, the new supervisor over her however was not. They show a lot of favoritism with certain employees, and they let go of the hardest working ones (sometimes). I believe even though my journey there was short, overall it's a good hospital to work for.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
high turnover rate
Poor Teamwork. Poor Managemnt.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Louisburg, NCOctober 18, 2012
Worked on MedSurg Floor and Outpt Surg
Co workers were not very friendly and did not work together as a team.
Roller Coaster
RN, PCU, Outpatient and Wound Clinic (Former Employee) –  Louisburg, NCSeptember 4, 2012
SDS is a small but busy department servicing anywhere from 5 to 25 patients daily. Staffing consisted of 1 FT nurse, 1 PT nurse and a cna. I was fortunate to be surrounded with good dependable co-workers. Though we were under the same manager, we operated in different departments. However, if it was extremely busy, I could call on them and they would readily assist me. My manager and I never saw eye to eye thus it was difficult to communicate with her unless it was general conversation and nothing going against the grain. I looked forwatd to meeting new patients daily and learning something new.
Pros
worked independently
Cons
staffing and management