Franklin Employee Reviews

Franklin Rehab
PT (Former Employee) –  Franklin, WISeptember 3, 2017
Excellent quality of services delivered, provided at a cost to the patients that was lower than competitors. Management structure allowed room for growth.
Awesome place to work, great corporation
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILAugust 28, 2017
At Franklin I was acting manager when my Manager/DM was out of town which was all the time. So I dealt with the corporate office on a daily basis which help increase my email equate, new hire paperwork, the ins and outs of ordering my product for the store, also it built a great working relationship with the corporate office and I was able to pass that on to the employees that were under me. My workplace was organized and very well marketed. The hardest part of the job was trying to get daily sales where they needed to be from the previous year, so we were also brainstorming and trying to find new creative ways to keep customers coming back and bringing new customers with them. The best part of the job was the people I work with and our customers.
Pros
The pros of this job was all the recognition you would receive from corporate as well as our DM.
Cons
Not enough pay raises when they were deserved
Horrible
Office Manager/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 24, 2017
Franklin Computer ended up being one of the worst jobs I've ever had. The boss was lazy and never on time. He also never paid his employees on time. It was awful.
A Great Place to Start
Senior Designer // Production Artist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 2, 2017
I worked with Skaaren Design right out of college and it was a great experience for me as a new designer. With publication design and branding I was able to push myself early on and I am thankful for my time with Skaaren Design.
Good Company
Data Operator (Current Employee) –  IndianaMarch 11, 2017
No day is the same in a fast paced automotive Manufacturing.
Learned that the everything has a special way of being handled, even shocks.
Management is very professional.
It is a diverse company which I personally liked.
The hardest part of the job that some departments are short staffed and loads of work which makes for the long hours.
The most enjoyable part is they are not on top of you micro managing.
Job Routine
Human Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Marion, NCNovember 28, 2016
Typical day included reviewing payroll reports, closing payroll, interviewing, posting job opportunities, address all employee issues, concerns, questions, etc., walking the sales floor 3-5 per day, reviewing financial reports, meeting with Mgmt. to discuss opportunities/employee engagement, pending issues, etc.

I thoroughly enjoy working with people and helping others succeed and grow. Being approachable is very important to me and building solid and trustworthy relationships.
Pros
Working with a diverse culture
Cons
Work/life balance
Franklin
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, INSeptember 27, 2016
There were 4 gals in our office. Me and one other were always there on time. The Manager was never there in the mornings, so very little guidance for areas of improvement.
FEH Boces
Substitute Teacher/Educator (Current Employee) –  Malone, NY 12953June 10, 2016
i have been a dedicated substitute Teacher/Educator with this company for 15 1/2 years i am a dedicated worker and they know they can count on me when they call me for a job to do for the day.The down-fall with this company is that they never considered me for a full-time position for they didn't want to give me the benefits of a full time person. My co-workers are awesome,i get along with them all,and work well with them.The hardest part of this job is not having a full-time position with benefits,i don't know what it is like to have time off with pay or any other benefits that others get when having a full-time job. I enjoy working in the education field for my dream was to be a teacher when i was growing up.I may not have per sued my dream but it is the closest thing i have gotten to being a teacher.I love working with students of all ages and grades and thinking i'm making a difference in their life.
Pros
Seeing a smile on a students face, see them growing from Pre-K-12th grade.
Cons
not having full-time benefits.
review
Facilities Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 4, 2016
pretty good company to work for, great hours and decent pay. only left because of location.If I had to reapply for job in the future I would.
very demanding stayed short staffed large turn over
ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Troy, ALMarch 16, 2016
opening office consisting of me processing daily reports to make sure our cash drawers were in bal. and that there were no GL out of bal. Our office was short staffed for over a year, so we all worked together to provide assistance to as many customers as we could. Accounts were set up daily to be collected and solicited for cash advancements. Solicitation calls were made daily to help our office grow in net outstanding by month end to meet our monthly goals. I would say the hardest part of my job was the amount of loans i had to take on daily due to being short staffed. Co workers and I all worked together to keep office goals by month end. Most enjoyable part of the job was being able to close the office on Wed. afternoons at 1:30
Pros
benefits yearly bonus
Cons
management alot of late nights and saturday work
Bad scheduling and work condition.
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCMarch 12, 2016
Nice place to work during the colder months but, terrible place to be during summer.

Lousy work schedule negates any and all pay/benefits gained.

Forget ever having weekends off and count your blessings if you managed to get 2 consecutive days off.
Pros
Pay & benefits.
Cons
Lousy place to work.
Great leadership job
Director (Former Employee) –  Carnesville, GAJanuary 25, 2016
Independent leadership skills used, as well as working with Board members. Exciting new territory creating new programs for youth and families to be successful. Lots of customer service.
Pros
Active
Cons
A productive day at work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 10, 2015
A productive day for me at Franklin Services was getting to work by 4am and getting my food prepped and ready for my customer's.

As a manager i learned that inventory is very important to a companies profit. Controlling this part of management helps everyone out in your company. I also learned to listen, review and then make the right decision when dealing with company issues as well as your employees issues.

My co-workers are the most important part of my development in team building. I believe if there is a happy enviroment then theres a happy job place.

Hardest thing about any job is balancing your everyday life with your job duties. But for the most part if you put everything in order than you should over come that.

The most enjoyable part of all my jobs was just my daily interaction with new people and developing new relationships with them.
Pros
Hard work
Cons
Lazy workers
pitiful
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, MSOctober 2, 2015
Very poor company to work for you don't know if you are going to be laid off or not. The pay is not good and management is very rude.
Pros
Cons
everything
Independent out in the work field
Facilities Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 2, 2015
⦁ Ordering products according to your preferences
⦁ Filling vendors at appropriate intervals
⦁ Loading and unloading delivery goods, driving to and from destinations
⦁ Sanitation of vendors inside and out at each service
⦁ Proper testing of equipment initiative maintenance program
⦁ Proper recording of sales
⦁ Conveying a friendly attitude that says, “We want your business.”
Pros
weekly pay, free lunches
Cons
no breaks, extremely early and long work hours
Call Specilist
Call Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAJune 25, 2015
Take incoming calls from individuals with a mental illness. Provide guidance and support, encouragement, resources to help them.
Production Setting
Personnel Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, MSJune 2, 2015
This company is a good company to work for with the location. It provides jobs for the county and surrounding areas. It employes approximately 1,000 employees.

While working there the benefits were pleasant, paid holidays, vacation, 401k and many more.
A great place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, MSApril 22, 2015
I love working at this job very easy always on time. I enjoyed working outside because it was a huge experience for me and learned new things
was a fun upbeat job most of the time had its moments just like all jobs.
frycook and dishwashing (Former Employee) –  Traverse cityFebruary 3, 2015
i learned multiple different way to cut how to cook Calamari correctly a good presentation for serving walleye and many other cooking skills at the franklin.
Not a permanent job or company.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Franklin Mills, PAJanuary 20, 2015
I took this job to help a friend. The company was closing offices right and left, so I knew they would not be around long.

I stayed for 3 months, they did not seem to progress so I gave notice and moved on. Within 6 months, they closed completely.

I maintained a staff of over 25 people at a time.

Met deadlines, shipped interviews, had client interaction for extended surveys and groups, My staff and assistant were very loyal to me and they all left when I did, not at my request, they did not want to work for the other manager who gave them less pay and was over demanding.

I got the job done and more.
Pros
Cons
not a stable employer or company