Pros: getting paid hourly
Cons: alot of slow business
• I have a Limited Lines Auto Certificate to sell auto insurance within the state of California
• I am responsible for meeting weekly/monthly/yearly goals as far as selling policies, premium collected, loss ratio, and errors.
• I do from 30-100 courtesy calls a day.
• I sell, endorse and cancel policies as well as the paper work needed for all 3 procedures.
• – more... I am responsible for opening the office accordingly to my schedule and for our end of the day money drop at our local bank.
• I do out of office marketing 3-5 times weekly. – less