RSCU (Risk Sharing Central Utility) Conversion release includes the data for loans funded on/after 1/1/2013. The legacy loan conversion will add appro
Ruby on Rails Developer (Former Employee) – McLean, VA – July 26, 2016
• Worked in the design and development phases of the application using ROR framework.
• Used Rails, AJAX, JSON, CSS and JQUERY to design the front end of the application. Back end of the application is developed mainly using Active Records.
• Created and deployed new features and amend existing features.
• Involved in developing and implementation of the web application using Ruby on Rails.
• Coded model level validation using Ruby programming with emphasis in web security.
• Handled caching in Ruby on Rails.