Freddy's Frozen Custard

Freddy's Frozen Custard Employer Reviews

Good Part time job
Trainer (Former Employee), Stillwater OKMarch 11, 2015
Pros: some free meals
Had a great time working here, people my own age, and a good manager made this restaurant a good place to work. The new store aspect allowed me to get raises and upper positions within my store.
exciting work place
Cashier/Sales (Current Employee), Nampa, IDFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: never a dull moment. lots of friendly people.
Cons: dealing with rude guests.
freddys is always filled with many guests who range from younger to old. on a typical day i will clock in, manage the register, assist the guests with their problems. clean tables, make frozen treats. make sure the bathroom are kept clean. stocking up the condiments.
Awesome
Cashier/Food Prep (Former Employee), Enid, OKJanuary 22, 2015
I really enjoyed working a Long Jonh Silvers in Ponca City, Ok. I worked there for 3 months before I gave birth to my child. They worked with me on my schedule and gave me plenty of hours. I worked as a prep cook and cashier. I got along with all the other employees.
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager to GM (Current Employee), Liberty,MissouriDecember 30, 2014
Pros: good atmosphere
Cons: limited career growth
• Assistant Manager to GM
• Conduct daily direction for the employees and supervisors to complete daily duties and make sure the guests are well-served, make sure the store is in high standards from guest prospective and employees.
• Submit product orders for the store
• Submit Payables
• Interview and hire individuals for proper spots needed to be filled
• Perform I-9 and new hire paperwork, and conduct orientation for new employees.
• Maintain the stores maintenance for cleanliness and organization
• Handle guest issues and resolve them, facilitate a workplace of organization, professionalism and customer service
• Deposit stores finances to the bank
• Daily deposits and counting the finances earned daily and enter them into ALOHA system
• Schedule employees weekly
• Help advertise in the community to represent the Freddy’s name and product
• Assist with the GM on keeping the store up to standards: Financially, customer service, cleanliness, professionalism, human resources, marketing/advertising, and product.
• Worked as a supervisor from March 11’ to January 12’ in Tulsa, Oklahoma while in College.
Productive and learns fast
Crew member (Current Employee), Lawrence, KSDecember 26, 2014
I love working hard and I learned a lot. Most of the people are really easy to get along with.
Awful place to be, fun co-workers
supervisor (Former Employee), colorado springsDecember 2, 2014
Pros: 50% employee discount, fun co-workers
Cons: overpriced food so your discount didnt help much, bad management, bad hours, ridiculously long days
I made supervisor, after only 2 years. It takes forever to move up and they play favorites. If you don't brown-nose the management team you'll never get anywhere. They don't give raises, but rather a scoop of custard for all your hard work.
The management team I worked for treated many employees like second class citizens. While the goal of any business is to make money, they put employee relations last.
They also break labor laws. An example of this is forcing employees to clock off while they were forced to drive to other stores for product. Not even gas compensation. I've also worked a few 13-14 hour days with no overtime paid to me.
The double shifts were ridiculous. Many employees worked more than the managers that were on salary. I'm talking 10-12 hour days, and I never met an employee there that appreciated these kind of days.
Overall, I wouldn't suggest working there, and if you do, make it a 3 month job.
awful place to work with incredibly rude store manager
Cook (Former Employee), Meridian, IDNovember 30, 2014
Pros: 25% off meals
Cons: horrible management
When i started i was assured i would receive full time employment however I was only scheduled 40 hrs one week than every week after my hours got lower and lower. When I would ask my manager why my hours were getting cut he would give short two word answers and not explain anything. If you apply here be prepared he and other members of management and staff use racial and homophobic slurs regularly. I do not recommend Freddy's to anyone.
Cook
Cook (Former Employee), 11525 E 13th St N Wichita, KS 67206November 6, 2014
Pros: loved co-workers
Made sure all preparation and equipment was all turned on and ready to go for opening. Loved my co workers. made sure all times were out before they reached 5 min. making sure food is showcased the right way before pushing the product out for the guest to receive. I do realize I gave a bad score. I rather not say what went on in that store that I disliked so much. A lot of things were not speculation, or management was very underserving of their positions.
Always something to smile about
Trainer (Former Employee), Cedar Park, TXOctober 27, 2014
While spending many years at this establishment I got to know the regulars and their orders becoming familiar with family that dine in with us. Co workers were always or usually happy with being there and seemed to enjoying being there in a fun great place to work. Its where I think most of my personal growth took place in high school training to be a manager at an early age and getting ready for those kind of responsibilities.
Nice location clean. and friendly staff!
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Selma, TXOctober 22, 2014
Pros: ok hours and pay
Cons: very high volume store on occasions
Was a fun job especially during High school and summer! It is a good start for a career! If you plan on staying long the have Corporate and Salary positions! Simple job task and duties! Very busy store so prepare to be moving at a fast pace! But all in all a good restaurant to work for! Not comparable to other fastfood changes!
Exciting and rewarding place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: friendly guests, healthcare, positive management, awesome staff
Cons: long hours
A very upbeat restaurant to work at. Very friendly staff and management, great 50's music on all the time. Awesome food and excellent service with no long wait times on the meals. we strive for the best hospitality there is out there!
It would have gotten 5 stars if it had better job security.
Cashier (Former Employee), Glendale, AZSeptember 23, 2014
The hardest part of the job was the miscommunication between the management and workers. While working at Freddy's they never really told me what I was supposed to do, and it seemed that procedures I learned during training were wrong in the eyes of my co-workers. The best part, however, were my co-workers; I had a blast with them. Throughout the day we would make jokes to each other when we walked past each other or had the same break.
Fun but Productive , Great expierence
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: fun. welcoming. learning new things.
Cons: rude management.
Working at Freddy's was a complete eye opener for me. It enhanced my communication skills and also getting to know people. I always worked out front because I always had a smile on my face. The management their was very lazy and rude but I never disrespected authority . The hardest part of the job was making sure nothing ever went wrong. The most enjoyable part about the job was it taught me how to manage my own money. My co-workers were awesome no one was ever mean they were all welcoming to anyone. Typical day at work was getting my job done , a few laughs and compliments, closing and going home.
Fun most of the time
Cook (Current Employee), Lubbock, TXSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: improves leadership skills
Cons: they have favorites
Cooking and cleaning.

I've learned better leadership skills

A good management team. They know what they are doing.

Some work harder then other and a lot of arguing most of the time.

Finding something to do when it's slow.

When everyone is in a good mood and not arguing.
Fun enviornment
Supervisor/Closing Manager (Former Employee), Littleton, COAugust 31, 2014
Working at Freddy's was amazing I was promoted quickly and managers really did recognize potential and help you grow. If there wasn't a management position at that current location they would help you find one. The hardest part was the rushes but I loved it time flew by and there was constant satisfaction when customers left happy.
Not professional
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Manhattan, KSAugust 20, 2014
Cons: young management
A typical day required taking orders and making custard. Some times I would work in the back and cook. I have opened and closed. Its a decent job to start working at or while you are in high school.
Slow paced
Crew Member (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 18, 2014
I learned to always greet customers, my co-workers were really nice. The hardest part of the job would have to be getting multiple orders in at once.
Great Place to work
General Manager (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 29, 2014
It is a great place to grow and develop. if you are looking for a company that is growing and developing then this is it.
Great food, great service with a loyal fan base.
General Manager (Current Employee), Goodyear, AZJuly 28, 2014
Freddy's is a fun atmosphere with very friendly regular guests. The concept is on the rise and growing nation wide.
great place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), derby kansasJuly 27, 2014
waiting on guest, running cashier, making custard, working drive thru

1 2 3 4

About Freddy's Frozen Custard

Freddy's savory steakburger is inspired by the 50's style staple and reminiscent of an era focused on quality, cooked-to-order – Read more

Freddy's Frozen Custard Photos