Pros: good atmosphere
Cons: limited career growth
• Assistant Manager to GM
• Conduct daily direction for the employees and supervisors to complete daily duties and make sure the guests are well-served, make sure the store is in high standards from guest prospective and employees.
• Submit product orders for the store
• Submit Payables
• Interview and hire individuals for proper spots needed to be filled
• Perform I-9 and new hire paperwork, and conduct orientation for new employees.
• Maintain the stores maintenance for cleanliness and organization
• Handle guest issues and resolve them, facilitate a workplace of organization, professionalism and customer service
• Deposit stores finances to the bank
• Daily deposits and counting the finances earned daily and enter them into ALOHA system
• Schedule employees weekly
• Help advertise in the community to represent the Freddy’s name and product
• Assist with the GM on keeping the store up to standards: Financially, customer service, cleanliness, professionalism, human resources, marketing/advertising, and product.
• Worked as a supervisor from March 11’ to January 12’ in Tulsa, Oklahoma while in College.