Freddy's Frozen Custard

Freddy's Frozen Custard Employer Reviews

Fun most of the time
Cook (Current Employee), Lubbock, TXSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: improves leadership skills
Cons: they have favorites
Cooking and cleaning.

I've learned better leadership skills

A good management team. They know what they are doing.

Some work harder then other and a lot of arguing most of the time.

Finding something to do when it's slow.

When everyone is in a good mood and not arguing.
Fun enviornment
Supervisor/Closing Manager (Former Employee), Littleton, COAugust 31, 2014
Working at Freddy's was amazing I was promoted quickly and managers really did recognize potential and help you grow. If there wasn't a management position at that current location they would help you find one. The hardest part was the rushes but I loved it time flew by and there was constant satisfaction when customers left happy.
Not professional
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Manhattan, KSAugust 20, 2014
Cons: young management
A typical day required taking orders and making custard. Some times I would work in the back and cook. I have opened and closed. Its a decent job to start working at or while you are in high school.
Slow paced
Crew Member (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 18, 2014
I learned to always greet customers, my co-workers were really nice. The hardest part of the job would have to be getting multiple orders in at once.
Great Place to work
General Manager (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 29, 2014
It is a great place to grow and develop. if you are looking for a company that is growing and developing then this is it.
Great food, great service with a loyal fan base.
General Manager (Current Employee), Goodyear, AZJuly 28, 2014
Freddy's is a fun atmosphere with very friendly regular guests. The concept is on the rise and growing nation wide.
great place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), derby kansasJuly 27, 2014
waiting on guest, running cashier, making custard, working drive thru
Productive and Fun
Greeter/Cashier (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZJuly 14, 2014
Pros: 50% off food when worked, nice co-workers and management
Cons: sometimes you're worked long hours with a 30 min or no break, low pay, not enough workers, sometimes very slow
Freddy's is overall a fun place to work. Freddy's was my first job, got treated well for the most part. It's the perfect job if you are in high school or college. They are very flexible with your hours.
Productive and fun workplace working towards customer satisfaction
Cold Line Crew Member and Trainer (Former Employee), Saint Peters, MOJune 22, 2014
Pros: lunch breaks, promotions, fun co-workers
Cons: low pay, no benefits
A typical day at work revolves around customer service and customer satisfaction. I am in charge of opening up the store, taking care of inventory, serving customers, training new-hires, taking phone calls, and maintaining the store. I've learned a lot of pleasing customers and doing everything in my power to satisfy them. I've learned good work ethic, – more... organization, and time management skills. My co-workers ended up being my best friends. We worked together as a team on every task and we all worked hard to satisfy our goals.The hardest part of my job was fulfilling multiple duties in a short span of time. However, if you set your mind to it, you can achieve it. The most enjoyable part of my job was serving my customers and putting a smile on their faces. – less
FUn but not worth the gas money
food prep, utility, dishwasher, Line Cook (Former Employee), Rogers, ARJune 12, 2014
Pros: half off food
Cons: shortbreaks, no health beneifts
Manger was new to managing , worked for low income, not enough hours (Only got 14 hours a month after resrtraunt started losing business)
Up-and-Comer
Supervisor (Current Employee), Euless, TXJune 4, 2014
Pros: free management meals, upper management has your back through and through, early close on christmas eve, closed on christmas, early close on the fourth of july. really good burgers
Cons: because my store is a franchise, the benefits are non-existent.
Freddy's is an up and coming brand based in Wichita, KS. It was founded by Freddy, a World War II veteran and so military discounts are higher than the industry norm and we close early on the Fourth of July. Not to mention we also close early on Christmas Eve and the store is closed on Christmas.

A typical day as a manager includes leading your daily/nightly – more... team of 6-8 staff through the busy periods and lulls expected from an upper class fast food establishment. Some micro-managing usually happens when upper management is present but that's to be expected. My store is a franchise so you will often see the owner on property who is a great guy and has his management teams best interest in mind.

I love my staff and I'm there for them 110% when I'm working.

The most challenging part of my job is having to effectively manage so many different personalities. It's a challenge but it is also immensely rewarding.

The most enjoyable part of my job is keeping my staff smiling and in good spirits, which I seem to be good at. – less
great place to be
Manager (Current Employee), Bryan, TXMay 20, 2014
Great environment, love everyone that works for the company. a great company to work for.
Great atmosphere to work in
Team Member (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 29, 2014
Pros: gained job experience, food discounts
Cons: very short breaks, didnt work with schedules for school kids
I learned ALOT of stuff while I was there and even bettered some of my math and communication skills. Management was amazing treated every one of the workers with respect. My co-workers were such an amazing group of people everyone helped everyone we all got along. By far the most enjoyable part of the job was communicating with all the guests I met – more... some amazing people while I was there. – less
Fast paced and fun environment to work in
General Manager (Former Employee), Springfield, ILApril 17, 2014
My typical day at work consisted of setting up the store for the day. That included sanitizing the custard machine, checking the night before's paperwork, counting the safe, and making sure that there was adequate staff scheduled for the day.
loved my job
Crew Member (Former Employee), Junction City, KSApril 14, 2014
Pros: great management and staff
Cons: hours being cut
loved this job just couldn't stay due to having to relocate for my safety from my ex husband. management was always there to answer questions or help when needed. down fall was there was always need people being hired so hours were getting cut on everybody. loved working with the staff.
Decent job, typical fast food restaurant
Trainer (Former Employee), Owasso, OKApril 13, 2014
Pros: 50% discount for employees, 25% friends/family, ability to move up
Cons: stuck-up management
When I first started I absolutely loved this job. All of my coworkers were great, managers were usually upbeat, and it was fast-paced environment. After the newness wore off, I realized that Freddy's as a whole was a bit pretentious by calling themselves a 'fast casual, 4-star restaurant.' Please. It's fast food.
Quick Service restaurant focused on guest service, hospitality, cleanliness, and quality.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Aurora, COApril 3, 2014
Freddys is a great place to work especially for new managers. I have years of experience so landing this job was fairly easy. They are growing quickly.
Poor
Cook (Former Employee), Springfield, MOFebruary 6, 2014
Freddys is a fast food restaurant trying to be a fast casual, management is terrible and they will fire you on the spot, even if you are at the busy part of a day.
Cool co workers to work with but bad management
Cook (Current Employee), Muskogee, OKJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: discounted lunches
Cons: sometime do not get any breaks
I really like working there cool place to work and all but the management is really bad here in muskogee
Fun
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 26, 2014
First job during high school it was fun and well organized also my coworkers were great all smiles

1 2 3

About Freddy's Frozen Custard

Freddy's savory steakburger is inspired by the 50's style staple and reminiscent of an era focused on quality, cooked-to-order – Read more

Freddy's Frozen Custard Photos