Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers

Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Employee Reviews

Did not receive what was promised after a year because they had finance issues
Manager (Current Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 18, 2015
Pros: Meeting people and making them happy
Cons: Freddy's did not hold up to their word on bonuses and medical
review stats from the day before and/or the week. Count drawers assign registers, check perimeter of the building, create prep list, assign stations on board, Learned CTUIT. Management needed more experience – more... in Food Industry. Co-workers very young and inexperienced. The hardest part was training employees who were there for just a check. The most enjoyable was when we handled our busiest rushes without any issues. – less
Not a great place to work, overall very disorganized
COOK (Former Employee), Ocala,FlJuly 11, 2015
Pros: 50% employee discount on the great food there
Cons: Cons listed above
Since it is a brand new store, everyone is not used to each other and we would always stress each other out. I have a feeling it will get better over time but I would say working at fast food is not my – more... cup of tea. Cons: The managers there say everyone 18 and up aren't supposed to get breaks but we do sometimes, adults get 15 minutes, minors get 30, Work schedule is very random, you get an app called when I work on your phone or on your computer and that tells you when you are supposed to report to the restaurant, You dont get much hours, what little hours you do get they let you off early, high stress environment for very little pay – less
Good job culture, managment is too personal
Kitchen Supervisor (Former Employee), San Tan Valley, AZJuly 10, 2015
Depending on the time I would either prep the store for opening or would work on the line making food.
Management lacks some professionalism when it comes to their employees.
This was my first management job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Hutchinson, KSJune 30, 2015
Pros: people, free lunch, breaks, vacation time for managers.
Cons: hours, cuts during slow months, benefits
started out as a cook then became a manager after three years, not the greatest job but had lots of fun and learned a lot about dealing with customers and employees. most days its like being in a zone getting the job done cooking is easy.
I loved the work, not the people I worked with.
New Hire Trainer/Cashier (Current Employee), Stillwater, OKJune 13, 2015
Pros: Lots of hours, great pay, awesome customer, traveling
Cons: The Management
While I loved working with firearms, and it was awesome being able to manage the store, run inventory, back ground checks, maintain the book work, and gain social relationships with reoccurring customers, – more... the management was useless. The owners were drunks, overdramatic, and they spent more time worrying about drama than they did worrying about making any kind of profit or building relationships with customers to keep them coming back. – less
awesome way to earn easy money
Crew Member/Cashier (Current Employee), selma texasMay 26, 2015
Pros: they work with your shifts
Cons: the pay
working at freddys is great, prior to me only being there for a short amount of months. A day at work is super fun and easy managers are there to help you succeed not to fail.
Great atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 16, 2015
Pros: Free lunch for doubles, great discounts and off days.
Good people, great pay and great guest. I enjoyed working there even though I was having a rough time in my personal life. They're very understanding and supportive. The guest are really put first no matter what.
Fun, fast paced, family style workplace
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Euless, TXMay 9, 2015
Pros: good discounts and awesome managers
Cons: benefits and staff shortage
I really enjoyed working there, everyday I loved coming into work. I learned how to better myself and my life even with the most simple things. I also learned how to adapt to new changes to everything. – more... The management there are the best managers I know. They are fun and they are there for you when you need them. The work crew including the managers is like one big family. Everyone fits in there. The hardest thing about that job is honestly just showing up, as long as you show up you will have fun. the most enjoyable part of this job was a great work environment to work in. – less
Fast pace and fun
Cashier (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasMay 9, 2015
Pros: 45 minute breaks
Cons: N/A
A typical day at work consist of helping customers enjoy their meal experience. I learned how to multitask efficiently and the managerial staff is great. My co-workers were wonderful the hardest part of the job is the lunch rush the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing happy customers.
productive place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Garden City, KSApril 22, 2015
Pros: Discount on food
Cons: pay
I enjoyed working there, I learned better communication skills. management could have been better. Co-workers were great. Hardest part of job was preparing shakes.
fun
Cold Line (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSApril 21, 2015
Pros: friendly, fun, clean
I had fun working at Freddy's due to its friendly environment and people that worked there. The average day was working at the casheer, cleaning the floor, working with the frozen custard and some times working at the drive through window. I was able to treat my work seriously while also having fun and socializing with my peers and management.
Needs work/Freddy's Frozen Custard
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Junction City, KsMarch 18, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: indecisive boss
The upper management and CEO's for the company are wonderful. The vision and ideals they share for the companies they represent are perfect. The Senior G.M. for this particular establishment created a – more... harsh environment,that lacked culture or direction. However,upper management worked with the restaurant to resolve this issue. I learned a new system for inventory that was more intricate and detailed than I have seen in the past.The hardest part of the job was the lack of being assertive in decisions by my direct manager. I loved the job because of the guest services I was able to render and the staff I worked with. – less
Good Part time job
Trainer (Former Employee), Stillwater OKMarch 11, 2015
Pros: some free meals
Had a great time working here, people my own age, and a good manager made this restaurant a good place to work. The new store aspect allowed me to get raises and upper positions within my store.
exciting work place
Cashier/Sales (Current Employee), Nampa, IDFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: never a dull moment. lots of friendly people.
Cons: dealing with rude guests.
freddys is always filled with many guests who range from younger to old. on a typical day i will clock in, manage the register, assist the guests with their problems. clean tables, make frozen treats. make sure the bathroom are kept clean. stocking up the condiments.
Awesome
Cashier/Food Prep (Former Employee), Enid, OKJanuary 22, 2015
I really enjoyed working a Long Jonh Silvers in Ponca City, Ok. I worked there for 3 months before I gave birth to my child. They worked with me on my schedule and gave me plenty of hours. I worked as a prep cook and cashier. I got along with all the other employees.
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager to GM (Current Employee), Liberty,MissouriDecember 30, 2014
Pros: good atmosphere
Cons: limited career growth
• Assistant Manager to GM
• Conduct daily direction for the employees and supervisors to complete daily duties and make sure the guests are well-served, make sure the store is in high standards from guest – more... prospective and employees.
• Submit product orders for the store
• Submit Payables
• Interview and hire individuals for proper spots needed to be filled
• Perform I-9 and new hire paperwork, and conduct orientation for new employees.
• Maintain the stores maintenance for cleanliness and organization
• Handle guest issues and resolve them, facilitate a workplace of organization, professionalism and customer service
• Deposit stores finances to the bank
• Daily deposits and counting the finances earned daily and enter them into ALOHA system
• Schedule employees weekly
• Help advertise in the community to represent the Freddy’s name and product
• Assist with the GM on keeping the store up to standards: Financially, customer service, cleanliness, professionalism, human resources, marketing/advertising, and product.
• Worked as a supervisor from March 11’ to January 12’ in Tulsa, Oklahoma while in College. – less
Productive and learns fast
Crew member (Current Employee), Lawrence, KSDecember 26, 2014
I love working hard and I learned a lot. Most of the people are really easy to get along with.
Awful place to be, fun co-workers
supervisor (Former Employee), colorado springsDecember 2, 2014
Pros: 50% employee discount, fun co-workers
Cons: overpriced food so your discount didnt help much, bad management, bad hours, ridiculously long days
I made supervisor, after only 2 years. It takes forever to move up and they play favorites. If you don't brown-nose the management team you'll never get anywhere. They don't give raises, but rather a scoop – more... of custard for all your hard work.
The management team I worked for treated many employees like second class citizens. While the goal of any business is to make money, they put employee relations last.
They also break labor laws. An example of this is forcing employees to clock off while they were forced to drive to other stores for product. Not even gas compensation. I've also worked a few 13-14 hour days with no overtime paid to me.
The double shifts were ridiculous. Many employees worked more than the managers that were on salary. I'm talking 10-12 hour days, and I never met an employee there that appreciated these kind of days.
Overall, I wouldn't suggest working there, and if you do, make it a 3 month job. – less
awful place to work with incredibly rude store manager
Cook (Former Employee), Meridian, IDNovember 30, 2014
Pros: 25% off meals
Cons: horrible management
When i started i was assured i would receive full time employment however I was only scheduled 40 hrs one week than every week after my hours got lower and lower. When I would ask my manager why my hours – more... were getting cut he would give short two word answers and not explain anything. If you apply here be prepared he and other members of management and staff use racial and homophobic slurs regularly. I do not recommend Freddy's to anyone. – less
Cook
Cook (Former Employee), 11525 E 13th St N Wichita, KS 67206November 6, 2014
Pros: loved co-workers
Made sure all preparation and equipment was all turned on and ready to go for opening. Loved my co workers. made sure all times were out before they reached 5 min. making sure food is showcased the right – more... way before pushing the product out for the guest to receive. I do realize I gave a bad score. I rather not say what went on in that store that I disliked so much. A lot of things were not speculation, or management was very underserving of their positions. – less

1 2 3 4

About Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers

Freddy's savory steakburger is inspired by the 50's style staple and reminiscent of an era focused on quality, cooked-to-order – Read more

Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Salaries