Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers

Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Employee Reviews in United States

Fun Work Envirornment
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 25, 2016
Freddys is a fun fast paced environment that gives hands on experience in the fast food restaurant chains. Management groups are fun to work with and enjoy to work with their employees
Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKAugust 18, 2016
I loved working at Freddy, I was in a car accident and could not work for about a week. The manager decided to fire me right after my accident. Other than that I loved my job and coworkers.
Productive and very responsible
Cook (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXAugust 11, 2016
Being a cook at Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers is very one way you have to stay focus and responsible and productive.
Great starting place
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chubbuck, IDAugust 3, 2016
Fun to work for but seems to be understaffed and can be really stressful on the management team. The day at Freddys is fun and has a sense of urgency built on the pillars of quality hospitality and cleanliness. It can be stressful at times but it can also be fun.
Fast work pace and friendly environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Moore, OKJuly 28, 2016
Freddys is not a terrible place to work if you have the patience to learn the management isn't all bad its a nice friendly environment. Managers treat you right if you do what you're supposed too
Pros
Fifty percent off
Cons
Short breaks, varied hours
Productive and fun workplace
Cook (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 20, 2016
A typical day at work is a really good place to work at. I learned how to do everything. Management is very good at their job. My co-workers are very respectful.
Pros
managers are very respectful
Cons
no insurance and no benefits
Cook (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 12, 2016
This was a good company to work for. I enjoyed working there and it was a learning experience. The managers were nice.
Good work place
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 27, 2016
Good place to work if you're a teenager. The management is slowly declining, however. Good environment and overall a good place i enjoyed working at.
Pros
50% of lunch
Cons
few breaks
Muti-tasked Manager
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 21, 2016
I work hard everyday to achieve all that I can and try to do better everyday. I am always busy not matter what time of day it is. I've learned to have patience when it comes to working in the food industry. I've learned that I am a great leader and work very well with a team and work excellent with my management team. Communication is my best key to achieving and completing goals. The hardest part of the job is what each individual thinks is going to be hard, for me there isn't anything that is to hard because when you work as a team you can conquer anything together. Bringing happy guests back to the store because the love the experience they receive and having a happy staff working for you.
Waste of Time!!!
Cold Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Vail, AZJune 20, 2016
Terrible management,company cuts everyone's hours just so they can save money for themselves,have hardly any chances of moving up with the company,they don't help you with problems that you have there,there are just SO MANY problems with this company. I tried so many times to fix my problems that I had here,whether that was talking to my store managers or the area manager,but it was either they didn't bother or the store managers gave very little effort to fix it. The maangers there are rude,immature and irresponsible. Anybody else could have done a better job than them,amazing they have that job. Don't expect them to help you out when you have ANY problems there,they only care about how much money they get in there pockets,in which they actually cut EVERYBODY'S hours at my place just so they could get more money in there pocket. Expect to also have little to no chance of moving up with the company,even though you would probably be better at managing than any of the managers that the company is to stupid to give them that job. They can't even help guest properly and they get at us at almost every mistake we make,even very minor ones,instead of helping us to fix that mistake. Overall,I would never recommend this place to ANYBODY. This place is not worth ANY of your time and is one of the worst company's you could work for,let alone in the fast food business.
Having great days at work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 14, 2016
I think a typically day at work included getting along with coworkers , showing great and positive attitudes. I also think that you should greet guest with a smile and a great attitude and make sure that everything is going great for them
Decent first job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Nampa, IDJune 7, 2016
Working at Freddy's I have learned a lot about customer service. It has helped me really craft my skills and gain exceptional knowledge on how to deal with guests and certain situations. When you first start working here the job is great. They have an awesome training program and you get great hours at the beginning. You better suck up to the managers or else you won't get many hours. This freddy's loved to play favorites and would promote people they liked personally over someone who actually deserved it. They also would randomly cut hours for no reason. The work environment wasn't too bad, but sometimes it was very stressful. Most of my coworkers were great and helpful but many times it felt like you had to work twice as hard because other workers would rather do nothing and socialize. Management was mostly helpful with "leading" the team but at times it seemed like they abused their power and would boss you around, especially if they didn't like you. Overall this is a good job, but not one I'd recommend to want to advance in. Working here for the past year has really helped me come out of my shell and create relationships with my co-workers and customers.
Pros
1/2 off food, helpful management, chill environment
Cons
inconsistent hours, management played favorites, only got breaks when working 7 hours or more
First Job
Cook (Former Employee) –  Avondale, AZJune 6, 2016
I made and prepared everything that went onto a meal. Patties, buns, and everything in the fryer. I've learned a lot about food and hot to cook them and learned even more about the guest and how you should handle situation. The managers where great but the management was a little poor. Co-workers for the most part did what they were supposed to do. Every once in a while I would have to out them in line for them to help. The hardest part of the day was the rush, you have so many orders to do in a little amount of time. But the most enjoyable part was you can talk and have fun with your co-workers as long as you are doing your job.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Managment and rush hour
Hardest thing to do is get there.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJune 4, 2016
Most of the employees there greet you as soon as you get there, which I love. The job was really easy and I enjoyed it. You got what you put into the job. If you wanted to learn something else you would be scheduled to do it in no time.
Pros
Free meal if you worked a double. They always fixed their mistakes.
Cons
Communication
Typical fast food job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKJune 3, 2016
There wasn't anything special about working here besides the orientation videos which were stupid. A few of the managers were fun but overall it wasn't a job I would enjoy having for a long period of time.
Pros
Somewhat of an employee discount
Cons
Smelling like fried food
productive and fast paced environment
Server and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 1, 2016
Management stays on top of their game, staff members always leave with new knowledge. Co-workers come together to put out great customer service.
Pros
free lunches with double shift
Cons
short breaks
A handbasket
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMay 29, 2016
The store is going through a lot of changes due to continuous change in management for the last year however an overall fun place to work. Everyone cares about each other like a family and although they do want to be home when they are work they show that there is no where else they would rather be. Do watch out as there is one gentleman who if he doesn't like you it won't be long before you are gone, proven 6 times. The management team is told to stand around and only help when absolutely needed but that won't stop them from cutting your shift the second that labor starts to climb. All about the bottom dollar. Upper-management comes to visit often but is a dream send.
Pros
Familial, energized, caring
Cons
No free lunches, hours often cut, unorganized management, management told to not work
Poor Management
Front of House (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSMay 14, 2016
Management is horrible and they don't care about their employees family emergencies, my brother was in a car wreck and they wanted me to come to work instead of going to the hospital with my family.
Pros
50% off meals before or after work.
Cons
15 minute brakes if you work more than 6 hours.
Productive and fun work environment with exceptional management
Front of the House Worker (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSMay 3, 2016
Excellent place to work for a part-time job. I learned a lot of customer service skills and how to handle various types of guests and co-workers.
Productive Fast Paced
Cold Line (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 20, 2016
Opened at 10:30, lunch rush started at 11 and lasted about an hour, then we were slow till about 4. The drive thru was always bussy, There was always cleaning to do.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
almost no hours

Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Reviews by Job Title