Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Employee Review

View all Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers reviews

Fun
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 26, 2014
First job during high school it was fun and well organized also my coworkers were great all smiles

Other Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Employee Reviews

Fun, Fast paced
COLD-LINE CREW (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSNovember 13, 2017
Freddy's was always busy which made the days go by quickly. I had a lot of fun working there and was very upset when i had to leave. I really enjoyed working there.
A fun first job
Midvale UT - Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Surprise, AZNovember 13, 2017
Being my first job, Freddy's introduced me to a lot of things. Now I am greatful for having great communication, customer service, and management skills. I have even traveled to new states I have never been to before to train new stores, and I have relocated for the company. The culture there is another great thing about Freddy's, we call it the "Freddy's family." The hardest part about working for Freddy's is balancing your hours between work and home. Overall they have a great management, and an awesome crew, and I would recommend working there especially to those looking for a new job!
Pros
Discounted food, offered benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8