To assist the Independent Division sales and sales management staff in their administrative/clerical needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Assist in customer Power Point presentation preparation
- Distribute all sales and sales management mail – in bound and out bound
- Work with the Marketing Dept. in preparing and shipping materials for all trade shows and Independent Div. sales meetings
- Maintain Independent sales rep address labels and prepare sales rep mailing envelopes as needed
- Collate and distribute monthly Ind. Div. sales reports
- Qualify image and duratran requests received directly from customers, the Ind. Div. sales force and Marketing Dept.
- Qualify all requests for Ind. Div. Goldman and ArtCarved and Triton in-case displays
- Fill supply requests from the Independent sales reps
- Coordinate with Finished Goods to ship Independent Div. packages that include both product and collateral materials
- Back up for editing and maintaining Independent sales force laptop orders
- Provide clerical support to Sr. Vice President, Ind. Sales and the Executive V.P. Sales
- Assist in locating sales meeting sites and prepare estimated budget
- Oversee ArtCarved on-line training program
- Distribute consumer leads received from the Marketing Dept. to authorized ArtCarved and Triton dealers
- Respond to emails received from consumers via the ArtCarved and Triton consumer websites
- Provide Independent Sales Reps with account prospect leads received from the Customer Care Dept. and B2B
- Maintain generic library for all product images
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
Skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school graduate required; some college preferred.
PC literate, AS400 knowledge preferred.
The Goldman family tradition of excellence spans a period of over sixty years. Frederick Goldman founded his company in the late 1940's as a one man operation specializing in plain wedding rings.
This once small company, now run by Jonathan and Richard Goldman has grown to become one of the largest jewelry manufacturing companies in North America offering its customers a large selection of jewelry products across its five separate divisions. With manufacturing resources in the US, Mexico, China, India, Thailand and Korea, Frederick Goldman is at the forefront of global competiveness.
The company's Mission statement is centered on its commitment to long-term growth and industry leadership by providing high quality fine jewelry and superior value through creativity and innovation. The Vision is to be the supplier of choice to customers.
The complexion of Frederick Goldman, Inc. has changed dramatically over the years with the addition of new branded offerings. Today the Goldman division contains non-branded merchandise in a variety of collections and "looks" for the modern consumer, and is distributed among the top independent jewelers in the country. Diana Classic offers some of the finest, high-quality, guild bridal jewelry in the country known for modern, yet timeless design and styling. ArtCarved, an established and respected brand since 1850, was added to the Frederick Goldman family of brands, and was re-launched in 2003. Continuing to lead the industry, Artcarved introduced a full line of exquisite Bridal jewelry in palladium. Capitalizing on the fastest growth opportunities in the market, two new fashion brands have been introduced: Lyric, sterling silver, diamond and gemstone fashion jewelry for women and Triton, rugged alternate metal jewelry for men, have received unprecedented response.
The success of Frederick Goldman Inc. is the result of years of uncompromising dedication to a never-ending quest for excellence. The use of precious metals, precious stones, special finishes and manufacturing techniques has made Frederick Goldman masters in the art of jewelry making. Innovation and sophisticated marketing programs, developed and offered across the many divisions, have made the company a leader in the industry. As a result of all that we offer, Frederick Goldman is the manufacturer of choice for thousands of retailers across the country.
Frederick Goldman Inc., is a product member of Jewelers Vigilance Committee (JVC) and a sponsor of Jewelers for Children (JFC) supporting the Make-a-Wish Foundation, St Jude's Children's Research Hospital, Pediatric AIDS Foundation and others. In addition, Frederick Goldman Inc., participates in the Platinum Guild International, and the International Palladium Council.