free Employee Reviews

VA Medical Center - COLMR/CHOIR Research Group
Free-Lance (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MAAugust 21, 2016
no typical day. day-day schedule changes constantly.
learned federal government policies, preparing grants, new procedures, new software applications. education and training is ongoing in research.
management always striving for more effective/efficient ways improve research and overall function of the department.
co-workers are great, very helpful.
hardest part of the job- being under staff.
most enjoyable - being a part of something bigger than yourself. being not just a group... being a family,.
Pros
remembering staff b-days, anniversaries. rewarding the department for a job well done.
Cons
not enough time in the day. sense of urgency/priorety trumps all.
This is why I'm good at what I do.
LANCE INDEPENDENT ARTIST (Current Employee) –  New HavenAugust 20, 2012
A typical day at work is finding clients and keeping the ones I have satisfied with my with my quality of my work.
I have learned that high quality for reasonable prices is a good way to keep in business. Right now I run a one man’s show and have no co-workers. The hardest part of my job is not being able to afford to do more. The most enjoyable part about my job is the praise I received when my assignment is completed.
Pros
i get to be created
Cons
work is hard to find
Everest used to be a Good College
Article Writer (Current Employee) –  Contract HiredJuly 12, 2013
The high demands of their instructors creates counter balance with the compensation presented to employees. They expect employees to magically bring students back to class by erasing their issues and problems. If students do not come back to class, Everest holds this against the instructors / professors.
Pros
Easy to use Campus
Cons
No healthcare available
Looking for a position of Interior Designer with advanced detailing skills and a strong knowledge of codes, building systems, contract documents and a
FREE Lancer (Former Employee) –  lebanonAugust 14, 2015
i have bachelors in interior design liu university 2015. as an interior designer i am able to represent full project (interior and landscape ) included plans drawing(furniture,floor,ceiling,dimension,electrical and hvac) with full details and sections or zones with render and 3d max perspective views.
i have an excellent software skills in autocad(drawing ,modeling and render ) ,3d max vray and mental ray (modeling and render ) and photoshop (real render materials)
Productive and Fun
FREE-LANCE PRODUCTION (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 7, 2015
Great Place! I was really able to learn a lot and grow! Would recommend. My co-workers were awesome. My management was fantastic.
very nice environment, fun family setting
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Ridge, NYMarch 8, 2013
Cleaning, giving out medications, talking clients to appointments, taking clients out for recreation, taking clients shopping an teaching them everyday living skills. cooking is also a major part
Pros
no break
Cons
home settings, fun place and people to work with
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Bethpage, NYJuly 13, 2012
This place isn't bad. Flexible hours, fun trips. Great for college students. Hardest part is dealing with individuals behaviors however, you are trained for that.
it was good places to work and gain experience
LANCER PORTFOLIO MANAGER (Former Employee) –  EgyptJune 19, 2014
I'm very Passionate person who love to be successful where ever i be.
Fun ambiance, productive workplace
Head Baker, Founder (Former Employee) –  Wellington FloridaJanuary 24, 2014
A typical work day consisted of customer service, phone calls, filing papers and computer work.