We are adding to our team and in search of a self-motivated team member with great energy for this chiropractic assistant position! We are interested in a mature applicant who is looking for a long-term position. Training is involved and you will be expected to learn, practice, improve your skills, and participate as part of a team.
Our office is not modeled after the typical chiropractic office as we are a Maximized Living family wellness-based practice. You will be working in a fast-paced positive environment where health and healing are the number one priority. You will be an integral part of an amazing team that brings health and wellness into the lives of individuals and families.
We are looking for someone who enjoys helping and interacting with others and who has an outgoing personality, positive energy, and great people skills. Being detail-oriented, creative, and/or business-minded are additional traits that would be a plus! Previous business, marketing, or office-related experiences would be beneficial, but not required.
This position is for roughly 20-25 hours/week. Starting pay is $10/hour with opportunities for bonuses.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Front Desk; Office Tasks; Patient Management; Data Management
- Patient Interaction; Training patients on exercises; Encouraging patients to attend office sponsored health events
- Community Outreach; Internal and External Event Promotion; Event Planning
Skills needed to feel comfortable and excel in this position:
- Must be efficient and have a strong attention to detail and follow through
- Have a strong desire to impact our patients' health and be a resource/leader to others (if you are interested in nutrition, fitness and positive mental thinking, you'll be a good fit!)
- Be coachable and ready to learn about the job, patients and yourself (you will be required to train in-office and will be expected to practice in your spare time since we constantly strive to achieve a higher skill level in order to best serve our patients)
- Be willing to train new team members
- Be punctual
- Dress professionally/modestly and maintain professional atmosphere
- Work within the structure of an office team with specific responsibilities designated for you to complete (you will have guidance and go-to if you need assistance and we will train you to feel comfortable with each task)
- Because of the nature of the office and patient interaction, you will be on your feet the majority of the time
We travel out-of-state (via plane) to attend staff training seminars several times a year. We can promise you these are not your typical boring seminars either! If you are unable to travel or leave for 4-5 days at a time, then this may not be an ideal fit for you.
Learn more about us!