Freedom Financial Network

Freedom Financial Network Employee Reviews in United States

Depends on where you are
Undisclosed (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 1, 2016
I can't say it's been fun. You will favoritism runs pretty rampant. Some of the employees there are helpful and kind but for the most part there's something off about everyone else, like they don't enjoy being there.

Micromanaging is through the roof, and you'll likely be criticized thoroughly for every misstep. But if there's a "favorite" making the same mistake, they'll get a pass. At least that was my experience.

It all depends on the department you work in. It can be a decent place depending on where you are.
Pros
Quiet environment, some friendly people
Cons
High degree of micromanagement and favoritism; cliques
Serious all work no play Environment
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 5, 2016
A typical day at work is come in and get right to work listen and grade calls until you complete your day. once a week a meeting.
i learned the value in quality assurance. managers and co-workers are fairly nice. i would say there was a hard part to the job as long as you come in and work/ the most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work up in the company
Pros
Free lunched once a month
Cons
healthcare was not very good
opportunity to make a good income.
Debt Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 5, 2016
Great hours, helpful staff, and good location. Culture isn't the best. Competitive environment! That isn't a bad thing but employees with more tenure have a upper edge.
Pros
location, hours
great work place
Negotiations Specialist Call Center (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 17, 2016
positive attitude from peers, great way to make money and family. negotiated debt for clients that were with our program to settle debt between 30-50% with client approval.
great team to work with
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  san mateoApril 19, 2016
Great place to learn, grow and advance career.. management is the best because they are always open to feed back and solutions to make the work place more friendly
Cons
cant think of anything
great job
Debt Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 5, 2016
loved working with them i started to take more classes on at school to catch up wasnt able to work needed to devote time to studies am all caught up unfotunately a position is no longr available for me, was a fantastic place to work
Fantastic place to work with great culture
Debt Settlement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 20, 2016
Great company to work for, enjoyed every day at work. Culture of the company is incredible and it starts with the Co-Founders, and their openness and willingness to listen.
Fast paced office enviornment
Debt Settlement Negotiator (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 27, 2015
A typical day includes heavy phone communication with collection agencies and attorney's offices to ensure the consumer's accounts are settled efficiently.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
High turnover and low opportunity for advancement
A good growth potential job
Client Advocate (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 30, 2015
The work is busy and time moves fast. The hardest part of the job is not having the answers immediately. Some co-workers are friendly. Management is good as long as your are productive. I learned it is good to start your shift slightly early. F
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Great job great pay
Debt Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 29, 2015
manage debt portfolio settle 100 plus accounts a month at 50% to 80% off total debt owed. Contact creditor to negotiate a settlement for the client and then contact the client to get their approval on all settlements until complete debt portfolio is complete
Pros
make your own schedule
Successful Company...Departmentalized
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 8, 2015
FFN has quickly gone from a start up of 2 emloyees to over 1000.
This company has earned a positive reputation and will continue to grow over time...

The company has "strict" policies, however they are not enforced due to departmenatlizaiton...Each manager is left to handle their team as they see fit...And managers are backed by the directors/vp, without question, and leaders rarely seek out to discover what/how they can assist managers to be better leaders.

The company overall though does take care of its own. Benefits, events, and fund-raisers are all apart of the culture here...The co-founders built their company from the ground up with the philosophy of the humans being #1, however due to the massive growth, it is apparent that value maybe lost in the wake.
Good for a foundation Started
Negotiations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AzAugust 26, 2015
I feel this is a great place. However, if you have personal career growths it can be a conflict of interest job. Typical day is coming in making 40 calls a day and making deals that benefit your client. The co-workers are the best part of the job as culture is pretty quality for a call center environment. The hardest part of the job is the fact it's new so their are a lot of things outside our control. Also taking on burdens that are not your own such as another human's debt. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility you receive allowing you to not miss out on life for the most part.
Pros
Easy Commission structure
Cons
Expensice healthcare, fairly low pay without commission
Ah - O- K
Underwriter (Current Employee) –  san mateo, caOctober 20, 2015
I really liked working here at first. But as days, week, months and years has passed by, it has been very difficult for me to like my job. Mainly due to management style.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
micro managing
Average
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AzJuly 20, 2015
This job was what I thought was going to be a great job for advancement while I was going to school. Unfortunately, I was unable to get the management to work with my school schedule and I had to resign.
Pros
Room for growth
Cons
Couldn't work with school
Face to the monitor, headset on, work work work no talking to peers
Negotiations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 12, 2015
Face to the monitor, headset on, work work work no talking to peers.
Dig all day trying to get as many settlements as possible. Work with difficult creditors and sometimes just as difficult clients to explain their participation is necessary in the success of the program
Debt solution.
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 30, 2015
Freedom Debt Relief is a very good company to work for. You typical day of work will consist of communicating with customer or potential customer about clearing up their debt within a (3) year (36) months program. While I was there I learned how with proper negotiation and proper planning that can be achieved. The management make sure to have all the information relayed to customer and potential customer's in a timely fashion. My co-workers made sure that everyone had the help they needed. "No one was left behind!" The hardest part of the job was not being able to help someone who didn't have enough debt (at least $12,000 or more) that we couldn't help. I enjoyed letting customer's know about our process, enrolling them up, informing them when they will complete the program.
Pros
Great enviorment, top pay, room for advancement, casual dress code valuable discount with major companies, lunch provided every (3) Wendsday of the month bonous incentives.
Cons
Mad that I had to move out of the state. I don't really have any Cons with this company.
Settlement Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 5, 2015
Over all good company to work for, medical benefits are good, the pay rate is good for me because i started 4 years ago they pay way less now. i am looking for a change outside of Freedom after 3 different departments
Pros
free lunch every month, 4 free birthday hours, paid holidays
Cons
not enough sick time, horrible turn over rate, policy changes every couple months
Good place to work independently
Negotiations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 13, 2015
FFN was is a good place to work if you like to drive your own ship. Management really lets you do your own thing and lets production speak for itself. I enjoyed being able to make my own work schedule.
A great place to work
Acount Executive (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 21, 2014
I have nothing but good things to say about Freedom Debt Relief. They have an excellent culture and they truly care about their employees and clients.

The great thing about working for Freedom Debt Relief is that you are actually helping your clients with one of the biggest issues in life...money.
we had the ability to get overtime
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, ArizonaApril 15, 2014
Answered calls from clients that were in the debt settlement program.
Answered questions about the status of the client accounts and projected settlement timeframe. Informed clients when settlements were reached. Followed up with clients to ensure any questions regarding the program were addressed and answered.
Pros
free lunch once a month
Cons
i think better training was needed