Freedom Financial Network

Freedom Financial Network Employer Reviews

Has Turned Into what Employees refer to as a "Shark Tank"
Employee (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 10, 2014
Pros: sunshine committee
Cons: micro managing a dnd button
I used to enjoy my job. But the greed for money has taken over. They used to care about work life balance. Now its how much can you bring in and who is staying past their shift. Its a revolving door now. The turnaround is sad. The culture has taken a hit & NO ONE enjoys being there anymore.
FFN
Credit Counselor (Former Employee), Tempe, AZApril 8, 2014
Pros: opportunities
Cons: low pay
Great company with good benefits, However very low bonus structure for the money that each associate brings to the table
Productive, professional work place
Customer Contact Representative/ Customer Service (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: benefits, free lunch once a month
Cons: low pay, no flexibility in schedule
I love working here, fun, fast-paced, very professional work environment.
Client Advocate (Former Employee), Tempe ArizonaJuly 23, 2013
Pros: you get your birthday off.
They are up to date with technology, team members are there to help you and they keep everyone on the same page.
Very busy but a friendly enviroment
Account Executive / Team Manager (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 3, 2013
Pros: fun family work enviroment
Cons: lack of advancement
A typical day in my position with Freedom Financial consisted of working with perspective clients as well as collection agencies to help customers eliminate debt.

I was able to develop proper management and training skills, as well as working closely with all departments to reach company goals.

The hardest part of my job was dealing with customers – more... who received conflicting information about our company and prevented them from wanting our assistance.

My coworkers were very motivated and helpful, my only regret is that at the time, the availability for advancement was not offered. – less
Work Ethic BAD
Never Acknowledged (Former Employee), San Mateo, CA.April 16, 2013
Pros: free lunches, co workers
Cons: management sucks, no room for growth/advancement
If you work for Freedom Debt Relief/Freedom Financial Network and you looking for advancement? Be prepared to be in the same position for years. There is hardly any growth within this company. Unless your good looking and a brown noser. By all means give it a shot. Management sucks they really don't know what the hell their doing. A lot of favortism – more... and managers only want to act like managers when they see the CEO's around. Even that the CEO's the President and higher positioned employees don't even acknowledge you as an equal. The only good thing about this job was it worked around my schedule. Everything else was BS including their program that they say helps people get out of debt. If you can sit at home and just wait for settlement offers from your creditors and you can talk it down yourself, why pay extra fees for someone else to do it??? Your wasting your money on a program they can be done at home. – less
Productive business.
Senior Case Coordinator (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 3, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: difficult service industry
Lots of work and lots of hours. Clients can be difficult but managable with experience.
Former Employee
Account Executive (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 23, 2012
Pros: co-workers
Cons: team lead and micro manage
This company is fine for at least three months. After that amount of time you see the real picture. Nice office setting and your co-workers are great. However, the "Team Leads", think that they are management. When in reality they are in a cubicle just as you are and have no real importance. There is no room to move up. For example, my "Team Lead", – more... has been there for over 4 years and is in the same position, but he also likes to pretend that he is important and that he actually has answers. He was very "helpful" in asking you if you need help, but if you had hard questions he would often make a run to the director's office. Sometimes he would give you the answer that he got from the director, most time he just hoped that you would not ask the question again. You can probably can tell that the main problem was the team lead.....I did not have a good experience with this guy. If you decide to work for this company, I do wish you the very best......and remember to ask in the interview....if they micro manage, they will say no, but indeed they do. Also, if you have a college degree (2 year or 4 year) make sure to look at other companies, this is still a call center position. – less
Consultant to People Trying to Get Out of Debt
IAPDA Certified Debt Specialist, CDS (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJune 17, 2012
Pros: relaxed working atmosphere of mutual respect among co-workers.
Cons: strict metrics that were difficult to achieve.
Working with people who are suffering both physically and emotionally in the current economic recession was both rewarding and daunting. I learned a lot about the financial state of American citizens and to be able to assist them with a solution to provide relief was rewarding.
Innovative Financial Services company
Project & Marketing Manager (Current Employee), San Mateo, CAMarch 1, 2012
Pros: flexible work schedules, convenient area, employee parking, 401k emp match
This company is the biggest debt settlement firm in the US, and one of the most compliant ones. Great for entry level inside sales but upward movement is difficult.

About Freedom Financial Network

Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, LLC, is a group of about 500 employees strong and growing – – Read more