FREEDOM HEALTH

FREEDOM HEALTH Employer Reviews

Excellent co-workers & great vendors to assist with claims
Concierge Specialist/Service Coordinator/ (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 28, 2014
Pros: excellent company
None--Excellent company Handled claims for the Wal-Mart Stores in the state of Florida. Responsible for timely state filing, indemnity & medical payments. Caseload consisted of lost time, medical only & litigated claims to also include a distribution center for Wal-Mart truck drivers.
Maintained close contact with Employers. Responsible for all medical – more... and legal documentation, until claims was settled and closed.
Handled all settlements – less
Remote Auditor for MRA
Medicare Risk Adjustment Auditor (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 16, 2014
Review 20 - 30 charts per day, answer emails, train new members of the team and educate providers on MRA. Working from home is the best part of this job and the flexibility that goes with that. However, you have to be focused, driven and dedicated to have a position working from home.
fair work place
Utilization Management Coordinator (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 8, 2014
freedom is a ok job the benefits are fair pay is fair that's about it
Very poor work environment, no ethics, no management.
customer service (Current Employee), Tampa FloridaApril 8, 2014
Cons: cons
Horrible pave to work. They have 2 companies Freedom and Beacon. They are bios, they choose who goes up the ladder, they do not put positions out for all employees to apply. Only 1QA person which is very bios. Supervisor and tier 2 never available. Tier 2 spends her time decorating or in the office with manager. Office Manager has no idea of health – more... insurance. No ethics, mistakes being done and wrong employee bring accused. Incorrect information is being provided to members office manager and Supervisor has knowledge of it and do nothing. Diabetic orders for members that need Supervisor attention, take for ever to be resolved, so does other requisitions being sent to Supervisor, get planed in back burner, as if not important, and members and providers depend on them. Very unorganized, unprofessional. Won't promote you simply because they have no one to take over your shift /hours. Do not recommend as a company to work for unless you want to learn bad habits and feel bad when members and providers call in wanting information and all you can say is my supervisor is aware of the situation please provide him more time, very sad because as an insurance agency we have a lot of members lives in our hands – less
Non approachable and micro management
Concierge Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa,FlMarch 31, 2014
Pros: teacing other employees and supervisors the proper way to utilize the medicare website and system.
Cons: members feeling lost and trhat their medical bills were not being paid.
Billing and enrollment information to medicare members. I learned very little however I taught many team members how to accurately check the C.M.S website for accurate information on members. The management was totally biased towards friends in business. Coworkers were all struggling to stay a float in their informational knowledge. The hardest part – more... of my jib was not being allowed to assist the members properly in attaining the answers they needed. – less
Good company, productive, however, terrible management
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 6, 2014
Typical day involved plenty of work. Co-workers are very friendly and helpful, however, management does not allow for co-workers to work together. We are forced to work alone and only ask a supervisor any kind of question. Most times supervisor and manager were unavailable to assist and if caught asking a fellow co-worker a reprimand was soon to follow. – more... The hardest part of the job was not the job itself but working together with management. They consistently had an attitude, were not eager to help in any way, rolled their eyes, and yelled (a lot). Very, very unprofessional work environment to say the least. – less
LAID BACK
Claims Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 22, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: bahtrooms were dirty, no breakroom
IT WAS OK WORKING THERE..THE BATHROOMS WERE NASTY..THE MANAGERS WERE HARDLY EVER ROUND.
high turnover bad managment
concierge specialist (Former Employee), tampa flOctober 8, 2013
Cons: short breaks, pay, management, facility, management work ethics
If you want to a job with security and good pay, this is not it. They do not care how members are treated, was even encouraged to hang up on member by management.
information
Medical Auditor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 25, 2013
I am a professional CPC coder. I have a foreign medical degree in medicine MBBS. I am proficient in coding charts according to ICD-9M. I have three years of experience in coding. I am dedicated and enthusiastic about my work.
Management is not good
Concierge Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 17, 2013
Pros: early shifts
Cons: short breaks
Not too good of a work place if you ask me. I didn't have a good experience there as the management was not hands on and seemed like they didn't pay much attention to the workers. Pay wasn't good either.
Horrible managers
Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee), TampaDecember 25, 2012
Cons: not organized, terrible managers
The work environment is not pleasent. The management is disorganized and rude. They take advantage of thier members. Worst company I have ever worked for.
Review
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 8, 2012
Enjoyed the position of Credentialing Specialist. Work was interesting and challenging. I learned a lot about Medicare Advantage, doing provider background checks and obtaining primary source verifications from various websites.
freedom
Hedis Review Nurse (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 6, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: temp
Good place to work , pay okay good hours this was a temp position with the opportunity to become permanent at the end of contracted period