Freedom Mortgage Corporation Employee Reviews

productive and comfortable workplace
Opener of Disclosures (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJDecember 11, 2015
I learned a lot about the mortgage industry. I learned the process of getting a loan. The people I worked with were very helpful. My job wasn't hard at all. I enjoyed everything about my position.
Pros
comfortable working enviroment
Cons
laid off
great location in heart of phoenix
Closing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 7, 2015
Fast Paced with little on the job training. Workload is not supported by the staff. Will stay busy all day with overtime opportunities.
Pros
Provide lunch once a week
Cons
unprofessional
Great work place that stays busy.
A.V.P. Of Sales (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJDecember 1, 2015
A great place to work. Really great culture and staff. Enjoyed the opportunity to help customers get into better mortgage products.
Pros
Nice Work Enviroment
National branch network project manager, Network Engineer
Network Engineer lvl2 (Current Employee) –  Moorestown, NJNovember 16, 2015
review business needs for new branches, order services for branch MPLS, ISP. Order and track installation of structured cabling, order and configure network equipment, routers, firewall, switches. Handle local internal customer needs for trouble tickets.
Pros
Travel, busy
Horrible Workplace
Mortgage Loan Processor/Exception Handling (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PANovember 2, 2015
Freedom Mortgage is not a good place to try to establish your career. There are many HR issues that go on on a daily basis. There is a lot of "fixing numbers" to meet goals, and the management team is underqualified to lead any group of peers
Pros
Cons
Low pay, long hours, health plans
Too short of a term to rate
Loan Set-Up Specialist/Client Underwriting Support (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVOctober 29, 2015
Freedom mortgage acquired first mortgage corporation and so I was only employed with freedom for less than 2 months. It was a challenge because they used different systems and their operation flow, was constantly changing.
Growing fast
Sr. Vice President, Bus. Architecture (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 25, 2015
The company made some good strategic bets in a low interest market place, and is growing rapidly. It has grown from a small business to a recognized market mortgage lender
Had a good time working here.
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Avon, InOctober 19, 2015
Lear a lot on air craft parts. I would work for this company again help me on factory experience on parts and shipping and packing. Use a lot of hand tools.
Pros
1/2 hour lunch
Cons
two 15 minutes breaks
Okay.
Closing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJOctober 18, 2015
From what I can recall it was okay at best but I did build some wonderful and long lasting friendship. The time spent there was well worth it simply because of them,
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
The pay and long hours not adequately compensated.
Job environment
LOAN OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJOctober 7, 2015
It was like a sweat shop. No loyalty to employees. My direct supervisor only wanted to see results and numbers. They want you to work late and weekends with no overtime compensation. As a loan officer your title is vice-president of sales (glorified title); is given to avoid paying you overtime.
Pros
Salary was ok
Cons
Treated employees like a herd of animals
Outgrowing infrastructure
Sales (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INSeptember 28, 2015
Overall, Freedom Mortgage is not a bad place to work, however their rapid growth is outgrowing their infrastructure. The people are enjoyable to work with. Upper management doesn't empower line level managers to make enough decisions.
A growing mortgage company headed in the right direction
Broker Liaison I (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MinnesotaSeptember 17, 2015
I learned a lot being an employee at Freedom Mortgage Corporation. I was blessed to be able to work different positions all learning something different. A typical day at work was always busy and often times very stressful. The management was okay. I enjoyed my co-workers as I made new friends. The hardest part of the job was trying to get loans closed for borrowers and the most enjoyable part of the job was when we would all work together as a team to get loans closed for our borrowers and making them happy.
busy
Loan Analyst/Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJSeptember 16, 2015
great place to work busy place great managers benefits could be better but they are manageable. I worked fulltime I wish the hours were more flexable

Pros
enviroment
Cons
work from home not an option
Receptionist
MORTGAGE RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee) –  Moorestown, NJSeptember 10, 2015
To utilize my skills and experience to obtain a position where I can contribute excellent work ethic, dedication and commitment in a team environment. Receptionist who consistently exceeds company objectives to secure client satisfaction and loyalty
Sub par experience
Mortgage Banker (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJSeptember 10, 2015
As my first job out of college I expected a lot of out this company. However with empty promises and outrageous obstacles to hurdle in order to get the ENTRY level position I desired, it was like pulling teeth.
The fellow employees in the FIPG group were great
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  Mulitiple StatesSeptember 2, 2015
The management in my division were very knowledgeable and really cared about your success. Unfortunately the company didn't share the same passion.
Pros
Fellow colleagues
Cons
phase out divisions without giving it ample time to develope
Productive place with great potential for infrastructure improvements
VP, Corporate Finance (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJAugust 15, 2015
Typical day involved reviewing daily activities of staff of 5 analysts
learned how to manage various personalities and time management
Coworkers included other managers with whom I developed rapport and good working understanding of scope within which we could get desired results.
The hardest part of my job was getting needed information from various sources.
The most enjoyable part was the job itself. I enjoyed understanding and working on developing the scorecards for the various businesses and analyzing the revenue, expense and profitability components.
N/a
Underwriter Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJuly 30, 2015
I enjoyed the freedom we had at Freedom Mortgage to work as many OT hours as you liked.. Anytime we stayed OT to assist with a loan the company would provide a meal of our choice with a $20 per meal limit an they also acknowledged everyone's birthday with a cake never missed a celebration no matter how many birthdays were in a month.. Just a good employer to work for.
Decent Company
Junior Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJuly 23, 2015
Freedom Mortgage is a decent company to work for.
The office life style is different from my previous but you will get use to it/
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Office structure
Relaxed Environment
Jr processor (Current Employee) –  Moorestown, NJJuly 8, 2015
Coworkers are helpful so are the managers. the environment is not stressful. Opportunities are available to advance in the company