FREEDOM VALU CENTERS Employee Reviews

By far my favorite job. Fun, exciting, happy place to work
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIAugust 14, 2017
I loved working for this company. I put in many hours 7 days a week and would go back at the drop of a hat. I don't even know where to begin with how much I love and enjoy my job at Freedom. My District Manager was amazing and great to work for. I can't say enough good things about this company. Just
Pros
Customers became like family
Cons
Insurance wasn't very good
Favortism
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mora, MNJune 26, 2017
Always on your feet, and if you know how to do your job you will be worked more. Everyday was something different, but some staff are rude. Management was pretty much non existent and if you needed any assistance after day shift hours, good luck reaching anyone. Was told measures were in place to keep employees safe, to find out later that those measures were inoperable.
selfish
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fairmont, MNDecember 8, 2015
these people ha no respect for others meaning no one. the communication lacked between the managers and the employees. discrimnation was a big down fall to me
Great work place
Stocker (Former Employee) –  International Falls, MNOctober 21, 2015
Working at the Freedom gas station was easy and fun to do because I knew the staff and management before I started working anywhere. I was always given something to do there, especially when my mother is working there as well.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Friendly coworkers, busy and fast paced environment, good place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakdale, MNAugust 20, 2015
I was assistant manager and the Freedom Gas station/Convenient Store. I enjoyed this job alot and I learned alot of great skills from working that job including Leadership skills, Time Management skills, Problem Solving skills, how to project self-confidence, authority and enthusiasm while maintaining the willingness to discuss any weaknesses that get discovered and make improvements upon them.

I enjoyed the fast paced environment. There was always something that could be done, and you never got bored. Time seemed to fly by.

overall great place to work
Cashier
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Winona, MNJanuary 19, 2015
Politely assists customers in person and via telephone.
Answers product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions. Assists customers with food selection and inquiries. Ensures superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot. Earned managements trust by responsibly closing the store.
Gas station
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hopkins, MNOctober 31, 2012
Just to get by in college job!
I had this job to put extra money in my pockets for school and other things needed.
Pros
cool job
Cons
crazy people you meet
One of the best companies I ever worked for.
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Oakdale, WIJuly 15, 2012
This company was privately owned. The owner was wonderful to work for. I would have stayed, but the pay was lower than I needed to provide for my family. I felt that I mattered here. The management was caring, and fun to work for. Benefits were comparable to other companies I worked for. The culture was that of a small family working to make a profit together. The core values were of honesty, hard work, concern for others, and strong customer service. I would return to this company, as I was invited to return anytime, except that the stores are far away from where I now live. This company is great to work for. I was never asked to work 70 + hours a week on average, and working a lot of overtime would have been compensated in some way. I was given adequate staffing hours and an adequate budget. Again, this was a great company to work for.

Want to know more about FREEDOM VALU CENTERS?

Ask a question