Freedom Employee Reviews

Great work environment
COO (Current Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLJanuary 5, 2017
Great work environment. Fun team and enjoyable work day. Small family feel, with a much larger impact. Must have selfless attitude and be ready to serve the community.
Na
NA (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 23, 2016
Undesirable work environment
Discharged for giving fellow employees my hours
Lack of responsible management among many locations
the best experience ever
Guest (Former Employee) –  guest servicesApril 24, 2016
one of the best jobs I had ever got, excellent benefits, well payed, good international relations, without a doubt a dream job for any tourism professional
every day was a most important day to be at work
Canvass Director/Crew Chief (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 20, 2016
Canvassing diverse neighborhoods helped me understand different cultural norms and socio-economic patterns. Supervising volunteers was a joy, as most volunteers are full of energy and do the work as a hobby. The hardest thing for me to get used to was going door to door in three feet of snow.
Best job I ever had, good benefits, yearly raises, and bonuses, company took care of their employes
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 27, 2015
Accounts Receivable, reconciled all material and freight bills with invoicing, reconciled receipts with invoicing and prepared for data entry, took incoming calls, bank deposits and general office duties.
Pros
Owners took care of their employees
fast paced, enjoyment in helping people
Licensed Practical Nurse/Disease/ Case Management (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 22, 2015
Good co workers, interesting position, fast paced. Getting to talk some interesting members. Dealing with some of the pcp
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
constant daily changes
fun friendley place to wok
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJune 8, 2015
very good job, with long hours the best part about the job is the customer that you get to meet and help on a daily basis. The staff are always curious.
Pros
good work invironment
Fun and social environment
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Winona, MNDecember 5, 2014
Normally, when I first arrived at work I would be ringing customers. This would allow the other person to get out from behind the counter and go complete a duty that was assigned to them. After they completed the duty, they would come ring customers while I went and completed one of my duties. We would switch off like this throughout our shifts until all of our duties were completed then we would both ring customers to keep the lines short. I learned a lot about customer service during my time here and a lot about responsibility. The management was very understanding while still making sure that things were going the way they should be. I really enjoyed my coworkers, we tended to call ourselves a family because everyone got along pretty well. The hardest part of my job was handling difficult customers. Although I kept my cool and remained calm, it was very displeasing to be treated like I was worth nothing. My favorite part of the job was making a difference in someone's day. I enjoyed putting smiles on people's faces or hearing them tell me they appreciated my happy attitude. It was very rewarding.
Pros
There's a subway in Freedom so we could eat lunch there
Cons
short breaks, irregular hours
Exciting work environment
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 22, 2014
Typical days consisted of inventory of the store and shelves, customer service and stocking the shelves. I learned multiple scheduling programs for the store. Management changed often as well as how we where expected to do customer service. The hardest part of the job was when Autozone bought out chief auto parts and then laid off the Chief Auto Parts assistant managers. Helping customers get exactly what they needed to fix their cars was my most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Learned about all the new car products
Cons
Low pay and the company did not encourage education at the time
Great placeto work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Davis, CASeptember 22, 2014
This company is a non profit and most work in done in Africa and a few other countries. The organization is very family oriented. If you have any kind of scheduling issues management will work with you to make sure you are able to get your job done. Everyone is very nice.
Pros
flexable
Cons
no advancement opportunities
cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDFebruary 14, 2014
waiting on customers stocking selves cleaning and working on till counting money drawers
very clean workplace enviroment, great benifits
Brookdale Senior Living (Former Employee) –  Sun City, FLJanuary 29, 2014
Freedom Plaza is a great place to work, very challenging, and a fast paced environment.
Pros
benifits, clean work enviroment
Cons
short breaks
Productive and fun
GIS Tech/Drafter (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJanuary 12, 2014
Great place to have worked. The environment was very relaxed, but everyone's productivity, including my own, was impeccable. It was a family friendly work place where your bosses became your friends. The job itself was very challenging at times, but because of the excellent training provided there was always someone that could help with any problem. Advancements were never given, but they were earned, which made everyone work harder to move up within the company. The best part about the job is it never felt like I was going to work and my co-workers were like family.
Pros
Pot lucks and challenging
Cons
had to work with some engineers that were extremely difficult
Great fun work place, very educational
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSDecember 26, 2013
I have learned a lot about blueprints and how fiber optics, internet, technology plays a factor in our growing world.
Very busy practice with good benefits
Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  McKinney, TXSeptember 14, 2013
learned a very healthy way of life
the most enjoyable part of the job is able to work with patients whom are ready for change
Vol;unteer
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 3, 2013
I love to volunteer with Freedom Inc They impower the community and youth to perticipate in neighborhood cleaning and protection of our surroundings..
This was a great place to work the staff was very understanding
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee) –  charlotte ncJune 21, 2013
Starting my day here consist of filing and maintaining files on a daily basic along with inputting work into the computer.
Pros
401k and benefits
Cons
Breaks was short
Rewarding
Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 2, 2013
Freedom was a fast paced high energy environment, with a strong focus on providing world class service.
Sustainable Communities in Phoenix
Community Creator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, ArizonaDecember 26, 2012
My work at FREE is directed towards the end goal of establishing principles associated with sustainable communities in the greater Phoenix area.
great oppertunity
Producer/director (Former Employee) –  Saavannah GaAugust 21, 2012
Wonderful chance to grow as an artist and leader. This place allowed me to lead the group to the betterment to the orginazation.
Pros
nice experience
Cons
only lasted for a while

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom. Our community is ready to answer.