Does mobile technology and innovation excite you?
Are you interested in a ground floor opportunity with a West LA venture backed startup?
Do you want to be a part of the company that is disrupting the $100 billion mobile landscape?
If so, we want to meet you!
Who are we?
Glad you asked! FreedomPop is a free Internet service provider based in the heart of Southern California. We are backed by Skype co-founder Niklas Zennstrom and his venture capital firm Atomico -- Our first product, the "Freedom Sleeve" which you will help to launch, provides iPhone users with free 4G data for LIFE!! The internet is a right, not a privilege!
Why we need you:
We will be opening our service to subscribers and need a team of passionate people to engage and support our customers. You will be the main point of contact with our user base and we are looking to create a team of superstars!
Who you are:
- Seeking a part time position with opportunity to grow into full-time
- Recent graduate or senior at local university
- Love working with people and making customers happy
- Intuitive, empathetic, and a good listener
- Looking for a chance to start at the ground floor of a high-flying startup
- Tech savvy and comfortable with multitasking across multiple platforms
- Interested in management opportunities and leading a team
What you'll do:
- Be the first point of contact with our users by answering their questions and assisting with their devices and services
- Establish best practices for user communication
- Work on a team that is driven, passionate and focused on creating a top-notch user experience
- Learn the business from the ground up, personally develop as the company grows and build something amazing!
- Test new products and service offerings
This is an unpaid internship opportunity - but based on ethic, merit and performance may lead to a paid position.