Are you known as the go to person? Do you enjoy finding solutions to problems others cannot solve? Are you looking for a company that values learning and where new ideas are encouraged and are part of the culture? Are you looking to join a company that truly understands the balance between work and life.
FreedomVoice is a leader in the Cloud Based PBX and business phone systems market explosion. With over 16 years of innovation, the FreedomIQ service is energizing the industry. With careful focus on customer care and the user experience, we have built raving fans by listening and offering simple affordable solutions. Our industry is poised for unparalleled expansion and we are experiencing rapid growth. Our company culture values honesty and integrity, high standards, proactivity, attention to detail and intelligence. Our team of extraordinary performers is powering the future of Cloud Based PBX technologies.
- To be a key player in our transition from good to great
- Use your proven skills and expertise to quickly troubleshoot and resolve complex Cloud Telephony issues while you raise the bar mentoring Junior Engineers
- Act as our key technical liaison to Development and Network Operations for escalated issues
- Provide remarkable care to our customers
Essential Skills :
- Minimum 5+ years Tier 2 or Tier 3 level experience implementing and troubleshooting converged and or VOIP networks. 3 + years’ experience working directly with Development Engineering and Operations
- Excellent Customer Care Skills required.
- Proven ability to multi-task, utilizing time management and work prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with ability to engage Peers, Development and Management effectively.
- Flexibility to work rotating oncall schedule
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of VOIP equipment such as Modems, Switches and Routers.
- Knowledgeable in data protocols such as EIGRP, BGP and OSPF.
- Knowledgeable in voice networks utilizing protocols as ISDN, SIP and MGCP.
- Knowledgeable in network protocols such as MPLS, VOIP, ATM, and TDM
- Familiarity with VoIP soft switches and must have experience configuring routers and demonstrate a strong understanding of Router command syntax.
- Extensive experience using advanced diagnostic tools to isolate voice quality problems in a Cloud Based environment
- Must have experience reviewing Ethernet packet captures, studying network traffic flows and reading interface statistics to identify network connectivity and performance problems affecting Voice over IP communications
Desired/Extra Bonus Points Skills:
- Experience in a Cloud based environment gets you extra points
- Industry Certifications equivalent to Cisco CCNP Voice or higher preferred and gets you extra points.
- Experience working with Development Teams gets you extra points
- A strong belief in life/work balance
- Work from our San Diego office, close to the beach
- Generous compensation package, Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance
- Opportunity to be in a business at the inflection point of early adoption
- Industry segment growth exceeding 100% per year
- A talented team aligned to win and achieve
- Collaborative, innovative, visionary leadership
- Remarkably good customer care
Indeed - 19 months ago