Are you passionate about creating “raving fans” due to your abilities to deliver the best user experience possible? Are you obsessed with designing innovative cutting edge designs for software responsive design, mobility, and bringing exciting experiences to the user? Do you thrive on defining intuitive and simple user interface designs? Do you enjoy on being “the go to person” for user experience?
FreedomVoice is seeking to effectively and aggressively drive FreedomVoice cloud-based services to be the “best-in-class” level of user experience. You will bring an in depth knowledge to delivering outstanding user experiences through critical strategic thinking and innovation to our products and process.
This role reports to the CEO and will have high visibility throughout the company and with our partners.
To be the key player in our transition our user experiences from good to great
- Be the owner of all web-based tools and online presence for both partner and end user experiences
- Bring consistency and strategic vision to brand and all customer facing assets
- Create ongoing methodologies to measure customer experience and satisfaction
- Utilize NPS for measuring and analyzing success and necessary improvements
- Proactively deliver tools and assets that create raving fans out of our customers and partners
- Web Form design and campaign graphic design
- Responsive design as we move towards becoming a highly mobile society
- Create and lead the UX process across products and online
FreedomVoice is a leader in the Cloud Based PBX and business phone systems market explosion. With over 16 years of innovation, the FreedomIQ service is energizing the industry. With careful focus on customer care and the user experience, we have built raving fans by listening and offering simple affordable solutions. Our industry is poised for unparalleled expansion and we are experiencing rapid growth. Our company culture values honesty and integrity, high standards, proactivity, attention to detail and intelligence. Our team of extraordinary performers is powering the future of Cloud Based PBX technologies.
- Proven and demonstrable user experience track record
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Proven ability to multi-task, utilizing time management and work prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to engage web developers,
marketers, management and executive level personal effectively.
- Create wireframe and prototype designs working with stakeholders
- Skills with software tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and or Acrobat Pro?
- Minimum of 5 years UI design and UX experience.
- Provide portfolio of past work and UX examples
- Bachelor of Science in related field
- Experience integrating with an Agile environment
- A strong belief in life/work balance
- Work from our San Diego office, close to the beach
- Generous compensation package, Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance
- Opportunity to be in a business at the inflection point of early adoption
- Industry segment growth exceeding 100% per year
- A talented team aligned to win and achieve
- Collaborative, innovative, visionary leadership
- Remarkably good customer care