*Local Candidates Only*
FreedomVoice is an established business telecommunications company, founded in 1996, that is experiencing significant growth. Our services include online telephony products and hosted VoIP phone systems. The company is headquartered in Encinitas California.
FreedomVoice offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fast-paced, energetic and fun. You'll get the chance to work with bright, highly-motivated people in a collaborative workspace.
FreedomVoice is looking for a dynamic Windows System Administrator to join our Network Operations Team supporting and building our telephony infrastructure.
In our environment you’ll be supporting
- 200+ Windows 2008 R2 Application Servers
- 50/50 mix of Windows and Linux based systems
- 24/7 Environment
- Multiple VMware environments
- Corporate IT
You’ll be responsible for:
- Ensuring the reliability, quality and delivery of the company’s cloud telephony services
- Event handling and communication to the appropriate departments within the company
- Ongoing infrastructure and engineering projects to improve our platform
Experience and/or exposure to the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 including Active Directory
- Dell PowerEdge Blade Enclosures and Servers
- VMware vCenter
- Symantec Backup Exec
- Remote Monitoring and Management systems
- Microsoft Office365 including Exchange, Lync and SharePoint
- Experience supporting Microsoft SQL Server and Dynamics CRM
- Experience working with Linux
- Amazon Web Services
Education & Experience
- 5-10 years of work experience as a system administrator/engineer supporting a complex network
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Microsoft certifications: MCSA and/or MCITP
For consideration please email resume and cover letter.
To all recruitment agencies: FreedomVoice does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias.
Company URL: http://www.freedomiq.com