FreedomPop

FreedomPop Employer Reviews

The choice is yours
Email Representative (Former Employee), Los Angeles CaOctober 26, 2014
Pros: free snacks
Cons: low pay, location, small office
The company is a startup company with low pay for the amount of work they make you do,The overall environment is chill but a little too chill. There is no structure plus you have to bring your own computer to work there!!!! There is no parking and it's in an area where the people drive reckless!
Would be a nice place to work if they offer better work life balance.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Los Angeles CAOctober 8, 2014
Pros: free snacks, learning about technology, good co workers.
Cons: management, not a 9-5 company if you have kids a family or don't want to work weekends don't work here, not a family oriented company, too micromanaged, lowpay.
This is a good company. Its a telecom company that is growing if you have major goals in climbing the corporate ladder but its not good if you have Saturday school or kids or something on weekends which is why I left.
WORK
Sales Customer Service (Current Employee), LOS ANGELESApril 28, 2014
Pros: food
Cons: bad phone connection
OK TO WORK FOR My main function in addition to maintaining a high level of customer service.
High level of customer service and sales. Up sell products and services to customers on every call in fast paced call center.
Specialized in maintaining excellent Customer service. – more... Up sell products and services to customers on every call in fast paced call center. – less
Fun, unique enviornment.
Customer Engagement Representative (Current Employee), West Los Angeles, CAOctober 29, 2013
Pros: fun environment, co-workers are great. schedule flexibility.
Cons: unstructured, unbalanced management team and company policies, micro management, terrible parking. questionable practices.
A typical day consists of incoming phone calls, tech support via phone and email, general customer service, via phone and email.

I've learned a lot about how to trouble shoot for computers and cell phones, and internet routers. I about a unique business style I was unaware existed.

My co-workers are great. Some, I know I'll still be friends with once – more... I leave. They're all funny and intelligent and helpful, vibrant people.

The hardest part of my job is all of the negative energy coming from angry customers/user complaints. And trying to trouble shoot with people who are elderly and do not understand a lot technology.

The most enjoyable part of my job are the customer support team I get to work with. – less