Our multi-site medical imaging facility has an immediate opening for a Help Desk Technician that will assist all personnel in the use of the computing and telecommunication resources through on site and one-on-one remote phone support. Responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to the following: *
- Answers telephone calls, responds to email, and personnel requests for technical support.
- Assist users with all Information Technology problems in areas such as word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, shared files, printing, searching for information on the Internet, etc.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems with minimal escalation.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware/software problems for individuals and groups in an efficient manner, while recognizing the proper course of action to take.
- Provide daily support for all users and assigned inter-company facilities.
- Install new applications and upgrades as needed.
- Install/upgrade PC hardware/software when required.
- Recommends or conducts initial basic instruction for PC usage and application access.
- Informs Administrator on conditions and operational exceptions and pertinent factors influencing them.
- Provide status reports on current open projects and functional issues.
- Assists Administrator in coordinating major upgrades to application software.
- Advises users on software compliance issues on the desktop.
- Assists Administrator in auditing and documenting hardware/software inventory.
- Provide one-on-one training as needed for any IT resources; maintain knowledge of developments in relevant technologies and their use in the industry, making recommendations when appropriate.
- Helpdesk/Desktop Support experience (Phone Based and Remote Support) for resolution of Desktop Support Type Issues.
- Excellent communication, organizational and prioritizing skills a must, able to work effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Advanced problem solver. Sorts through complex issues and conducts comparative analysis of multiple solutions.
- Ability to provide remote support.
- Knowledge of support standards, protocols, security, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
- Working knowledge of operating systems and platforms to include software and hardware, and advanced computer skills needed with hands-on experience with the Microsoft Office suite, Windows XP/7, Local & Network Printers, with an understanding of corporate infrastructure
- Experience in a Medical Healthcare or Clinical setting is a strong plus
- Please include salary requirements in
Indeed - 11 months ago