Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with PMO and business stakeholders to define scope of development efforts.
- Define, communicate, and manage change management (release) processes for your projects.
Process Discovery and Management
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they related to the database
- Communicate with stakeholders, PMO, clients and partners regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- Work with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the database to support additional business processes or functions
Platform Development & Integration
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Work with online team to integrate web and online initiatives into the database
- Implement and maintain data connections with 3rd party service providers
- Define, implement, and maintain a robust multi-domain security model for FU and related business entities.
- Manage Freelancers Union’s SFDC database(s) of record, implemented on the Salesforce.com platform, for all organization users
- Perform basic administration of Freelancers Union’s Salesforce.com instance
- Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Establish and execute a backup process to protect the organizations data assets that are stored in SFDC.
- Administer security model for ORG. Collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure security model is aligned with business processes.
Training and Documentation
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for database users, keep materials up-to-date, coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions worldwide
- Develop and communicate a schedule for future database releases/enhancements
- Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed (additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources) to improve
- Assist users with report design and management
- Required Skills/Experience:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science) and 5+ years of professional experience. Experience as a consultant is preferred.
- Current DEV-401 certification or higher which you will continue to maintain while working at Freelancers Union.
- Experience developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, CustomerService, and/or Marketing issues.
- Experience with Agile development practices a plus.
- 2+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
- Solid knowledge of SOQL.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- In-depth experience with jQuery and/or ExtJS a plus.
- Preferably experience working in the health insurance domain or at least working in a regulated environment. Understanding of HIPPA compliance desirable.
1. Ability to administer Salesforce.com
2. Data manipulation and cleansing
3. Understanding Integration scenarios and design
4. Strong documentation and training skills
5. Interface with staff developing strategy as technical advisor
- Excellent development skills
- Experience with SFDC development and implementation
- Proficient in data manipulation and ETL tools
- Mastery of databases and database integration for websites
Indeed - 18 months ago
Freelancers Union promotes the interests of independent workers through advocacy, education, and services.