Freeman Company

Freeman Company Employer Reviews

great learning experience
A/V TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 26, 2014
I learned a lot from my co workers and bosses. I was able to learn how to work many different types of A/V equipment.
productive work place when the busy season is in
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Lanham, MDMay 3, 2014
Pros: at times it can be steady work
Cons: at times work can slow down so people are laid off
Meeting new people and working in a different enviroment ( the convention services industry ) has been an adventure.
A good place to earn one's wings, so to speak
Part Time Audio Visual Technician (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 24, 2014
Pros: pay is great, lots of kind professionals who show you the ropes, benefits, and i mention benefits?
Cons: as a part timer, you literally have to stay on the labor manager for work. if you dont ask, you dont work.
I can only say that this company has provided me with many opportunities. I love working here.
Great Insight
Account Executive, Corporate Accounts- Microsoft (Former Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 21, 2014
Learned about budget management, client relations, and solution finding.
Motivated sales staff with a great core of employees
Project Manager (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNOctober 14, 2013
Interaction between client and warehouse staff to ensure proper order fulfillment.
Invoicing of client orders in timely manner.
Great company.
Full-time Inbound Receiving Technician (Former Employee), dallas avOctober 4, 2013
Great company to work for with a lot of opportunities. Great learning process at the AV company with learning of the company. Great management good co-workers. Lots of fun and excitement at the job.
Mid career employees need not apply
Exhibit Service Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 28, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: culture
This is an incestuous work environment. If you don't have relatives there, you may find this office to be less than welcoming. Should you be in the unfortunate circumstance of starting over... this is not to place for new beginnings. However, should you accept the challenge... have a strong stomach, thick skin and be prepared to do the corporate political – more... games at its worst.

The company has great benefits, good wages. My experiences are of the Chicago office only. This is not an indictment of the company as a whole. – less
Graphics Management is horrendous!!!!
Graphics (Former Employee), AvonJuly 1, 2013
Pros: ot
Cons: management, no life!!!!!!
Terrible management!!! Too many cooks in the kitchen!! Unless you are a woman applying for this job, don't do it!! Serious sexual discrimination environment!!! Horrendous!!!
two sides
sales executive (Former Employee), anaheim, caMay 18, 2013
Pros: cool industry
Cons: average wages and benefits
Your clients hate you for price gouging. Management is a joke. When they rehire an imbezzler and promote him. Management who sleeps with clients. Labor staff is great.
Decent pay, but Incompetent Management and No Advancement Opportunity
Exhibitor Services Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 15, 2013
Pros: good front-line co-workers, freeman wages were decent for my area
Cons: no opportunity for advancement, lateral moves only, incompetent management, inappropriate personal relationships, bonuses = mcdonald's gift cards, unfair performance evaluations and personnel reviews, promotions based on personal relationships only
If I could go back in time to this 2007 job offer, I would have turned it down and continued to be a college-educated employee at the Apple Store.

This job was a huge disappointment, and I would strongly discourage accepting employment with Freeman in any capacity.
Management is HORRIBLE
Customer Support (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXMarch 28, 2013
Pros: pay, benefits
Cons: management is horrible, no chance for advancement, lack of respect for front line employees
When I started it was a great but management went downhill FAST!! First they tell you these values that represent the company and how they promote from within. True they do promote but not based on qualifications..based on who you suck up to. Management stopped caring about our department and focused on JD Power when the more pressing issue should have – more... been employee satisfaction. I have been there for over two years and passed up for promotions that were given to people with no experience! Keep in mind the posistions were not even posted in order to give people a fair chance to interview for it. Also the ones promoted have been there fewer years, less experienced, and are not mature enough. – less

May 15, 2013

I agree. Freeman is ridiculous.