Freeman Company Employee Reviews

Fun But Busy
Drafter (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 18, 2017
Lots of Fun activities, But extremely busy. Opportunity to work from home and even move to different departments or states. But not enough staff to cover the work load. To many overtimes no more time for work/life balance. The pay is low for the extreme amount of work you do. Its good for single people but not for people who has kids. Good management but a lot of politics involved.
Up tempo work environment
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 17, 2017
It was a one day thing for me. I had the chance to make money during the Summer, so I jumped on the opportunity. It had minimal breaks, very quick. It was a eye-opening experience.
Experiential Marketing and Event Services Provider
Operations (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 3, 2017
Based out of Dallas, The Freeman Company believes meaningful experiences have the power to evolve brands, to build relationships and to inspire action.
Can work anytime and anyday,Im honest,dependable and very respectful.
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Florence, ALMarch 7, 2017
I've been working sinces I was sixteen years old.I've got experences in all types of jobs.ten years as a CNA,assembly worker nine years, customer service is seven years
Treats their employees wonderful!
Customer Data Quality Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXFebruary 1, 2017
Everyone is extremely welcoming and helpful! The hours are very flexible and they treat you like you are family. They also have great incentives for their employees to thank them for all their hard work and wonderful recognition programs.
Fast paced
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYJanuary 6, 2017
Fast paced and good hours...It's hot in the summer time and cold in the winter time. It is a wood making factory. You can wear whatever you want and there are all three shifts available
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Bad management
Good Company - Lots of Work
Lead Digital Roll Press Operator / Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 21, 2015
-Produce Convention signs on large printer
-Color Correction and Proof Reading
-Reliable Management with a drive to produce quality
-Fun loving workers with a wide variety of interests
-Long hours during peak production seasons (Fall-Spring)
-Enjoyable working relationships with co-workers and management
Pros
Decent Benefits, Flexible hours
Cons
No Part Time over 25 hours, Less Advancement Opportunities
Horrible - run!
Graphic Artist (Former Employee) –  DallasOctober 14, 2015
The graphics manager is just Horrible. Don't ask questions or try to learn their product or have any enhtusiam; Plan on working 10-12 hours a day and not leaving your desk except for a bathroom break. You get a 30 minute lunch and the graphics manager watches the clock like a hawk. IF your sick, forget it your fired. There is no culture at this company. NO lunches brought in, nothing. This manger over graphics should be FIRED

This company has gone thru 6 employees since my stay in 45 days. The graphics manager will embarrass you in an open air environment. AND what employees have been there for awhile or either dead tired or just as mean and nasty as the graphics manager.

This company is just SAD. This is the worst job I have ever had.

MOVE ON!
Pros
Leaving that place
Cons
Where should I start?
This is an excellent workplace for students.
Data Quality Representative (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXMay 30, 2015
The flexibility offered to students is excellent. The company culture is great. However, there is little potential to move up. There is also a lack of diversity in middle-upper management.
Pros
Company culture
Cons
Lack of diversity in middle/upper management
Horrible, Incestuous, Nepotism, Mismanaged, Harrassing, Bullying, Favorite-Playing Company
Shipping/Receiving Manager (Former Employee) –  Kearny, NJ (aka The New York Branch)January 30, 2015
You honestly need a review after reading the Review Summary??? RUN, DON'T WALK, RUN from this company!!! Promises of pay-increases, then they try to LOWER YOUR PAY-RATE! Promises of advancement, but if you're not related to someone or having "relations" with a manager(s), you are going nowhere! You are constantly verbally abused and even PHYSICALLY ABUSED! Management is a joke. They play favorites and reward their favorites and SUPPRESS their "less-than-desirables", often making fun and berating them behind their backs!
That's Enough! I've already done you a tremendous favor, now be smart, and move on.
Pros
In the NY (Kearny, NJ) branch, None
Cons
Please read review. No sense in redundancy
Fast paced, professional company
Client Solutions Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CaliforniaJanuary 26, 2015
Freeman is a great company overall. They really offer great benefits to employees as well as opportunity for growth.
The trade show industry is a very fast paced environment so you can bet their is always something going on. The company does require long hours, weekends in busy months. Compensation isnt all that great, but only because they are not staffed properly in the production department.
I really enjoyed my work at Freeman and learned a lot in my years there. I was offered great opportunities to meet amazing people and learn how to do things that I would otherwise not have been given the chance to learn.
Pros
Great Benefit, Growing Company
Cons
Compensation, Long hours/weekends
Strong company with strong reputation
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 9, 2014
Freeman Company is one of the best companies i have worked with in a long period of time. They are well funded, have a strong backbone, and show a resiliency to stay committed to obtain their goals of excellence.
Pros
They treat you for who you are.
Cons
Advancement goes to years of experience.
Horrible
graphic tech (Former Employee) –  dallas txSeptember 23, 2014
Management was horribleOveral promised promotions on hiring 6 Months in they deny it all. Pay was barely over minum their competing company pays twice the amount. If they are busy they will make you work over 12 hourss a day and threaten to fire you if you dont if slow season they throw you out with barely 4 hours a day if that. Their version of raises is like others have said mc Donalds cards... They Pick favoreits and then abuse them to the point you cant even stand to go into work. They hire people who harrass women and then Ignore the complaints. Overall i was promised a job to help advance my career as a designer and was run around treated horriblely like a slave and then told they would do nothing to help me.
Pros
Cons
treats employees horribly, no vacations, no raises, no advancement, and harrasment
great learning experience
A/V TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 26, 2014
I learned a lot from my co workers and bosses. I was able to learn how to work many different types of A/V equipment.
productive work place when the busy season is in
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lanham, MDMay 3, 2014
Meeting new people and working in a different enviroment ( the convention services industry ) has been an adventure.
Pros
At times it can be steady work
Cons
At times work can slow down so people are laid off
A good place to earn one's wings, so to speak
Part Time Audio Visual Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 24, 2014
I can only say that this company has provided me with many opportunities. I love working here.
Pros
Pay is great, lots of kind professionals who show you the ropes, benefits, benefits, and i mention benefits?
Cons
as a part timer, you literally have to stay on the labor manager for work. If you dont ask, you dont work.
Great Insight
Account Executive, Corporate Accounts- Microsoft (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 21, 2014
Learned about budget management, client relations, and solution finding.
Motivated sales staff with a great core of employees
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 14, 2013
Interaction between client and warehouse staff to ensure proper order fulfillment.
Invoicing of client orders in timely manner.
Great company.
Full-time Inbound Receiving Technician (Former Employee) –  dallas avOctober 4, 2013
Great company to work for with a lot of opportunities. Great learning process at the AV company with learning of the company. Great management good co-workers. Lots of fun and excitement at the job.
Mid career employees need not apply
Exhibit Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 28, 2013
This is an incestuous work environment. If you don't have relatives there, you may find this office to be less than welcoming. Should you be in the unfortunate circumstance of starting over... this is not to place for new beginnings. However, should you accept the challenge... have a strong stomach, thick skin and be prepared to do the corporate political games at its worst.

The company has great benefits, good wages. My experiences are of the Chicago office only. This is not an indictment of the company as a whole.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freeman Company. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8