-Communicate with project managers and designers on all projects.
-Maintain clean, organized, and up-to-date client folders.
-Maintain clean, organized, and optimized (SEO) code for all work.
-Develop all websites based around current UX/UI trends and best practices.
-Work in conjunction with an in-house web/app designer for most projects.
-Complete all projects according to the project schedule.
-Developer will be asked and encouraged to voice his/her opinion regarding code, based on his/her experience and knowledge
-Developer must submit weekly project reports on all of his/her projects
-Developer will occasionally need to speak with the client directly and/or attend client meetings.
- Highly knowledgeable of current and past trends in UX/UI development.
- Highly knowledgeable in current best practices in UX/UI development.
- Understanding of PHP Development and Wordpress Codex.
- Highly salient of the various UX/UI design-development concepts.
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Preference on Developers with Mobile App Development (Google Play and iOS) experience.
- Self-motivated with ability to hold oneself accountable to time and deadlines.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and be able to change gears with little to no notice or supervision.
- Must be an excellent communicator and understand that most people have no concept or understanding of code language.
- Must be eager to learn and further develop as a professional - prefer candidates who follow blogs and other industry code/news sources.