Freeman Employee Reviews

Loved to Travel
Exhibitor Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJune 8, 2017
I loved getting the opportunity to travel from trade show to trade show. Although the show hours could be long, it seemed to go by fast because your work surroundings were constantly changing. I enjoyed working for Freeman. The only set back was the lack of acknowledging the hardest workers in the department. There was a lot of favoritism. I am sure things have changed since I have worked there, but there were a few HR issues they needed to iron out.
Productive and Fun Work Place
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 22, 2017
This kind of workplace exudes an all-for-one, one-for-all spirit in which trust, teamwork, and peer-to-peer loyalty are bedrock principles rather than mere rhetoric. Customers matter, of course, as do the interests of partners and investors. But this workplace elevates the needs of employees above all other constituencies. The formula for business success starts with what’s right for the people in the business.
Setting up convention shows
EXTRA BOARD HELPER (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 16, 2017
a typical day at Freeman was communicating with one another to be able to read the set up maps to be able to construct small rooms who the upcoming convection show and also making sure all our work area was clean.
Great job.
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 27, 2017
It was a pleasure to work for Freeman. I wish the job could have lasted forever. I miss that job. I'd go back any time, if I had the chance.

Amazing people.
Pros
Free lunches, Good people.
Cons
Ended abruptly.
i haven't started yet but i can see that is good
driver (Former Employee) –  new yorkFebruary 22, 2017
Am a about to start but i have hope that flexjobs will give me more enjoy. i hope my review will much more people to the site.because i can see that flexjobs.com have many thing for as to benefit from it example, like​ flexindeedjobs and many more.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
driver
Fast paced production experience
Graphics Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 12, 2017
The trade show industry is challenging and fulfilling. It is great working with so many departments and people. The teamwork needed make shows successful gives you a great sense of accomplishment.
Pros
Different experience every day
Cons
Very little family time
Productive and fun place to work
Sr. Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 8, 2017
Friendly environment ,excellent time lines,cooperative co-workers.
Good team . I learned to work in team environment. Deliver the project on time, worked on weekends for supporting.
fast paced and dynamic
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 2, 2016
largest trade show and event group in the u.s.

faced paced and dynamic think on your feet environment.

multiple career paths and growth opportunities.
Fun Workplace, But No Guarentee Of Work
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 29, 2016
Freeman has a great deal of opportunity as far as advancements, but the fact that you work on an "on call" basis makes the job not dependable. Everyone I know who works there has to have a second job to maintain their living expenses.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No definitive work schedule
VuTek Operator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 9, 2016
A great place to go everyday and move up in the ladders. Very productive and employee friendly. Never had any issue or problems with going to work. Overall great skill building environment.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Low pay
Productive and fast place to work
Planning Lead (Former Employee) –  Mohave Valley, AZSeptember 1, 2016
Freeman is a great company with great benefits to employees as well as opportunity for growth.
It is a very fast paced environment so you can bet their is always something going on specially during the busy season.
I really enjoyed my work at Freeman and learned a lot in my years there. I was offered great opportunities to meet amazing people and learn how to do things that I would otherwise not have been given the chance to learn.
Pros
benefits, co workers
Cons
average wages
Trade Show,
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 21, 2016
I enjoy working in the trade shows , everyone is very nice and will help u when needed. I enjoy meeting new people with every show I work, I wish this job was consitant , but it not , although I am a union worker of local 986 it still can't verify work. Since they go by labels, A, B, C, & D's. And I am currently a "C".
Pros
good pay
Cons
not enough work
Fun and enjoyable workplace.
Operator Technician (Current Employee) –  Winchester, KYAugust 4, 2016
Decent employer! Just management needs work. I work with a lot of people and have good amount respect for the people I work with.

Management isn't the best but they try.

I just like working though I try not to complain that much about any job given to me.
Pros
Friendly People
Cons
Pay Raises and other things.
very formal work environment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOJuly 31, 2016
while working at freeman it was very high paced and you had to do every thing you were told no matter if it wasn't part of your job title you had to work with every one well regardless of whether they had a good work ethic or not just to do your best
Pros
i got to meet new people
Cons
very stressful work environment
Great Job, Low Pay
Property Manager/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  StorPlaceJune 16, 2016
The company could afford to double the salary of every employee and still be overwhelmingly in the black. Benefits aren't great - just the bare minimum required by government. The largest problem with Freeman Management Group is cutting costs in areas where it means the most (property upkeep, employee health and happiness). The CEO doesn't listen to the big concerns of employees and concentrates on small inane things to keep most of them distracted from the real issues with working here.

On the up side, the job is easy. Lots of time to train yourself to do the job well, and lots of opportunity to learn things that are beyond your position (great management training and DM training with concentration on HR and financial reporting). The quality of life is great, but you make about half of what everyone else in the city makes.
Pros
Easy, training
Cons
Pay, Advancement, Benefits
Great place to work. Unfortunately my position was relocated to CA.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 1, 2016
I went from being a Sr. Executive Admin to an Office Manager. In that time, I learned payroll, benefits, reviewing resumes, working directly with 200+ employees as well as overseeing 8-20 Administrative Asst/Sales Assts.

I also continued to support the SVP of the company including but not limited to calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports, dictating letters, ordering Holiday cards/gifts, budget, etc.
Productive and Enjoyable work.
Vutek Operator/Graphic Design (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 19, 2016
It was a wonderful place to work. You should also know that they have a wonderful network. The hours and the management will also with you if you have family.
A Career
Management-Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 15, 2016
Freeman gave me the opportunity to by financially stable. They are a family oriented organization and have a great work environment.
good job
carpet dept laborer (Former Employee) –  bermuda and warmsprings Las Vegas, NVFebruary 11, 2016
it was good job always kept you busy.learned how to clean carpet .do custom logos carpets for show booths learned to do inventory, work orders,seam carpet ,and run carpet machine ,hardest part sometimes was the work orders a lot came in at the same time so we had to work fast to send the carpets on time to the convention shows.
Pros
always had work
Cons
didnt pay much
Company CEO is committed to excellence and staff development
Project Manager-Security and Automation (Current Employee) –  Bolton, NCJanuary 10, 2016
The management team of Freemans is deeply committed to cultivating diverse high-growth business opportunities; while encouraging employee engagement, innovative procedural developments, and overall employee quality of life.
Pros
Proffesional work environment
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freeman. Our community is ready to answer.