Growing appliance home delivery and installation company is seeking qualified individuals to fill multiple warehouse general labor positions in the Florence, KY area.
This is a fast paced physical position which also requires good paperwork interpretation, product picking and organizational skills. The successful candidates must be able to handle constant lifting and carrying of appliances in a warehouse setting, both in dead lift situations as well as utilizing appliance hand carts. Candidates must be proficient with reading and tracking long series of numbers and letters for locating inventory by serial and model numbers. Ideal candidates will have a valid and clean driving record and the ability to drive a 26’ box truck short distances.
The position is specifically responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Unloading inbound shipments of appliances
- Loading out bound shipments of appliances
- Stacking and down-stacking appliances
- Organizing and staging appliances in a warehouse setting
- Picking, pulling and staging appliances for shipments
- Loading appliances onto customer vehicles for will-call pickups
- Basic customer interaction during appliance pickups
- Shrink wrapping and boxing product
- Unpacking and inspecting product
- Reading and interpreting bill of ladings
- Completing warehouse paperwork
- Product labeling
- Warehouse, office and lot cleanliness
- Warehouse and office trash processing
- Scrap appliance processing
- Cardboard processing
Requirements: Must pass background check and drug screen, must have clean driving record and valid driver’s license, must have reliable transportation
Benefits: 6-paid holidays per year, paid vacation, Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
ALSO LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED NON-CDL DRIVERS!!
An Equal Opportunity Employer