Fremont Hospital

Fremont Hospital Employee Reviews

Fremont Hospital
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee), Fremont, CAFebruary 27, 2014
Counsel with emphasis on prevention. Work with individuals and groups to promote optimum mental and emotional health. May help individuals deal with issues associated with addictions and substance abuse; family, parenting, and marital problems; stress management; self-esteem; and aging.
productive
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Fremont, CAOctober 25, 2013
Pros: free snacks during nurses week
Cons: healthcare
i like my co workers, i just wish they improve their benefits
Very good facility for the behaviorally challenged
Evening Supervisor, Infection Control Nurse (Former Employee), Fremont, CAApril 10, 2013
Pros: good work environment
Cons: poor management
The hospital taught me so much about mental health and how to hold a leadership role
Great place to work for awesome people
CRTT (Current Employee), Muskegon, MIFebruary 10, 2013
Pros: great schedule
Cons: nights
i love working for GLSH People are great working eviroment is good and bad just like anywhere . mangement could be inproved a little.
my co workers are great and funny. The hardest part is being so busy you can't spend time with your PTS as much as i would like to.
Being able to see some of pts get beter and go home
Productive Office, Team worked well together, all cross-trained.
Business Office Manager (Former Employee), Fremont, CAJuly 16, 2012
Pros: telecommute one day a week, bonus for cash collections
Cons: getting upper management to acknowledge the business office and the great job they do.
Typical day is to meet with my staff in the morning to see how everything is going if they have any questions or concerns that need to be taken care about their specific job duties. I learned in a short amount of time to go from one software accounting program to the newest one. Management seemed like they never took the time to invest some time in each department to ask questions or just to make sure we had the tools to do our job. My co-workers were the best we all worked together in hard times to meet the company's expectations. The hardest part of my job-was keeping my team happy and making sure we all worked together. Most enjoyable was meeting our cash goals, front end collections, making sure all accounts were accured at the right rate, refunds were given in a timely manner and making sure we had accurate billing in order to receive timely payments.
great place
Junior Auxiliary Member (Volunteer) (Former Employee), Yuba City, CAApril 23, 2012
volunteered in the gift shop in high school. Learned people skills and enjoyed working with friendly people.
Never a dull moment. Developed good communication skills
Inbound/Outbound calls PT ACCOUNT. (Former Employee), Fremont, CAApril 10, 2012
Pros: free food
Very good experience , learned how to affectivley communicate with psychatric patients without offending them. Learned front and back end collections, charge entry.
Fun and produtive place lots of interactions
MHT (Former Employee), Fremont CAJanuary 10, 2012
Pros: friendly staff, fun and busy environment
Cons: not true to its diversity
Fremont Hospital is great place to work, love the staff they are welcoming and accomidating, everyday was not the same and each unit had its staff bond and one staff member helped out the rest of the staff if in need of assistance, great environment for someone who love to help others and enjoys a fast pace environment with lots of mulititasking.
Although I did not feel totally welcome because of my latin herritage by some managment.