Pros: petrol and airtime allowance for movement and calls when on the road
Cons: long and unforeseen working hours
1) Make calls to book appointment, then go out to present the services offered by the company.
2) I learned that i can actually sell any product or service regardless of its industry because frequency was into graphics and advertising and that was my first job ever selling such services.
3) The management was not that high tech due to that fact the – more... company was new and a one man business so i assisted with a lot of admin work
4) I worked with a sales team of 4 people and i was the leader of the team so i have to gear them up on a daily basis to source business.
5) Maintaining very demanding client with top notch service.
6) Closing deals, collecting and making money and exceeding targets – less