Fresenius Kabi Employee Reviews

Awesome corporate culture
Legal Intern (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILNovember 13, 2017
Everyone was great to work with. The legal department gave me cool things to work on and really wanted to see me succeed. I was invited to interesting meetings and could ask to help out with anything that sounded cool.
High employee engagement; Very low work/life balance
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  IllinoisOctober 29, 2017
The company is not bad overall. Offers competitive compensation and top notch insurance. For real growth opportunities a degree is required for most positions.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
12 hr shifts
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  Wilson, NCOctober 17, 2017
Productive and challenging place to work with dedication to attract the right talent and with customer satisfaction at the core of values. Hours can be long at times but the constant focus to bring a true balance to work and family life.
Pros
Employee engagement
Cons
need larger break area
No advancement opportunities
Sr. SAP PI/PO Developer (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILOctober 12, 2017
The co-workers were all very nice and a pleasure to work with,. However, there was no advancement opportunities unless someone left or dies. Also, the compensation was not based on individual performance. It did not matter how well you performed during the year because you could only get x percent raise no matter what.
Island of misfit toys
Aseptic Operator (Current Employee) –  Wilson, NCOctober 12, 2017
The bulk of staff are rejects from other area pharmaceutical companies and it shows. The manufacturing associates are strong, which is why they see the least turnover, but support departments are anything but supportive of manufacturing. Most staffers are in a startup mentality and really have no urgency or comprehension of organizing a system of operation. The plus to that is you can not be held to a high standard because no one knows what the standard is suppose to be. Corporate keeps talking about growth and the addition of a new plant at the site but heaven help them if they depend on the same group that was responsible for botching the exististing plant operations.
Pros
Stave off poverty with a weekly direct deposit
Cons
Incompetent managment, clueless quality, pay is lowest in the area
A good institution to work
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILOctober 10, 2017
I am grateful to the company who gave me chance to work in a new environment without any prior experience. The staff and my teammates taught me to step by step to work efficiently, and acquire proper guidance.May the company flourish and be prosperous.
Pros
neat, friendly environment
Cons
12 hours night shift
N/a
Control Operator (Current Employee) –  Wilson, NCOctober 6, 2017
Can be very stressful at times
Not good communication skills
Not good timing on training you on your machine
Seems to be no room for advancement for some workers
Over time available, when ever you want.
MQA Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILSeptember 19, 2017
Every single day was a different scenario for an MQA Specialist which was always interesting since I always worked in different departments. Very fast pace environment sometimes didn't have time to eat lunch.
Pros
Great health care benefits.
Cons
Short handed shifts and would always be running around.
Excellent and Interesting work
Quality Documentation Associate (Current Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILSeptember 17, 2017
They tend to keep you on as a contractor for a little too long but, otherwise, it is a great place to work.
The only complaint that I really have is the commute to the northern suburbs.
Pros
Interesting work
Cons
They keep you on as a contractor a little too long for my tastes
Very good company with a clear plan for growth and profitability.
Senior Tax Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILSeptember 12, 2017
Fresenius Kabi is a very good company with strong and clear leadership. The company is growing quickly and has a solid plan to continue this trend while also ensuring the company employees are kept informed about the business, be it performance, new products going to market or headwinds the company is facing across itself and sister companies throughout the organization.
Pros
Good communication and strong leadership.
Cons
The divisions in domestic organization are not integrated causing inefficiencies across groups.
Great Work/Life Balance
Global Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILSeptember 7, 2017
I love spending time at Fresenius Kabi. They offer a great work life balance and make me feel welcome each and every day. The corporate culture is one of the best!
Pros
paid vacation
Cons
limited promotion opportunity
productive and good place to work
Associate Scientist (Current Employee) –  Grand Island, NYJuly 17, 2017
I love working with Fresenius Kabi. it's a nice company good environment. Their benefits, training process is good. Very friendly helpful environment.
Pros
free Vacation
Not much room for advancement
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILJuly 11, 2017
12 hr shifts bad management and poor work/life balance but if you don't care about that and want decent pay I guess this is the job for you but be careful I warned you.
Relaxed atmosphere
IT Administrator (Temporary Position) (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILMay 31, 2017
The position held here at Fresenius Kabi was a temporary position that lasted 2 years. The management treated us all with respect. The company really gave a lot in the way of benefits to the full time employees.
Some days are better then others
Component prep operator (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILMay 18, 2017
Company has great goals, it's just some people will go out of their way to make sure that they get over on you. Its a little sad that success within the company makes you a target among older employees
Pros
Paid well
Cons
Very long days
Management Issues
Stability Analyst (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 9, 2017
This site continues to have issues with management and people in leadership roles. They've done some surveys site-wide that corroborate this sentiment. Management does not listen and does not implement the correct policies.
Working conditions not so good
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Maricao Municipio, PRMarch 29, 2017
It's a good company, but they make you work at such a fast pace that it affects the body and gives a lot of stress. When you enter as a new employee, their expectations are that you work as an employee who has been working there for 10+ years.
On site Temp agency did not hire me
Interviewed (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NYMarch 19, 2017
They are suppose to find you work & reach out if you call back with your professional reference. No return call. The job is still available.
And why??
Pros
Temp Agency
Cons
No Help
Mediocre
Terminal Sterilization Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NYNovember 18, 2016
Not much room for advancement, every day is the same; extremely mundane. Managers do nothing, communication is a wreck between departments. Just a boring, unchallenging environment with little advancement opportunity.
helpful co-worker and environment
Sr. Maintenance Engineer (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILNovember 18, 2016
I worked as a maintenance engineer for this company. My overall experience was good. there were people who helped me understand the process and guided me through. I was able to complete my task on time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresenius Kabi. Our community is ready to answer.