Fresenius Medical Care

Fresenius Medical Care Employer Reviews

its was a great company
Dialysis Tech (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 23, 2014
it was a good company.the patients were very sweet and down to earth. I loved my coworkers
Productive and energetic place to work
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), PAJuly 23, 2014
at work at 5:30am. Start machine set ups, water treatment checks, receive patients, give treatment, walk patients out to lobby, call for rides. How to trouble shoot the machines. The management was fair. My co-workers were crazy fun and knew their job. Was the non- compliant patients. Having a great day and all patients going home safe and sound.
Great Place to work and be showcase for your skills
SR. Director Corp Building Ops & Real Estate (Current Employee), Waltham, MAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: providing safe and comfortable workplace for our employees
Cons: better benfit package
Team work is the focus of the day. Assisting and reaching out to other divisions to help them with my subject expert skills in real estate and facilities managment.
I enjoyed taking care of patients and treating them like family.
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Oxford, MSJuly 17, 2014
Pros: spending time with good people and learning about health
Cons: pay, management, and lack of teamwork
Assisting and taking care of patients with health issues, encouraging each patient to receive full treatment and educate them on the importance of their health and diet.
They give opportunities to people who deserve it.
GL Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Westchester, ILJuly 16, 2014
Pros: generous pto
Cons: constant changes and direction
A good place to work. People are nice. Constant adjusting to the volume of work assigned. Learning a lot in many aspects of growth
Great Co-Workers and easy work but management was horrible.
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee), Coppell, TXJuly 16, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: management
I would arrive at 7:30 to begin my 8 o'clock shift and I would begin with checking all of the work from the previous day. I would next issue out work load accordingly then begin working.
Friendly and upgoing employers
PCT (Former Employee), McAllen, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Very nice friendly place with different people and different culture and everyone would get along
Managing dialysis patients
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 15, 2014
Pros: great working enviornment
Cons: healthcare exposure
Managing patients dialysis treatment. My dalily duties are to perform at the highet standards.
working with staff members who support each other
Dialysis Nurse (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 14, 2014
Working in an out-patient Hemodialysis Unit with patients' well-being is top priority makes the job easier because the staff members support each other which makes the job less stressful.
Productive workplace
Secretary (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 14, 2014
Pros: helping others
Cons: not very much room for growth
Really taught me to put others needs before mine and not to complain as there are people going through things worst than me
Use to Be a Family oriented Company, however with new management this is no longer the case.
CCHT (Current Employee), Philadelphia, MSJuly 9, 2014
Pros: 4 day work week
Cons: long hours, managers need to encourage staff
Loved the Staff, and could really trust the people with whom i worked with. However New Management has really changed the family atmosphere setting .
A Day At Work
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2014
Pros: working with patients
A Typical Day at work is busy, helping to make the patients fell comfortable. Taking b/p, labs, monitoring four patients at once for three to four hours.
No advancement for minorities.
Can't say (Current Employee), Tampa bayJuly 3, 2014
Pros: plenty nursing jobs because nurses don't stay.
Cons: favoritism, nepotism....no employee recognition
You look around, and there is not one black person above the lousy manager position. The clinical manager position is the highest expectation one can have as a minority. Jobs are not posted, they are offered in back deals to their buddies, and when the jobs are finally posted, it is because someone already got it. The posting was just a formality. Advancement – more... is not based on merit, but on who you know.....There are plenty positions for PCTs and RNs, but don't aspire to anything more than the abysmal manager position, no other way of advancing if you are not white. All upper management is Lilly white. And by the way, you will get paid less as a minority, if you don't stand for yourself. If you complain and express any concerns, you are than blacklisted. It is disheartening to see people you have trained, or with less experience get promoted instead of you. – less
High pressure, goal setting, billing group with incentives
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee), Ocala, FLJuly 3, 2014
Pros: employee package
Cons: deadlines and goals that are sometimes hard to achieve.
International renal company with a billing group of about 20 folks in Ocala that keeps evolving. Somewhat stressful at the end of month but otherwise great pay and benefits for this area.
A competitive growth market
Home Therapies Program Manager (Current Employee), Montgomery, AlabamaJuly 3, 2014
Fresenius is an excellent company to work for and one that I would seek out for if I were to need dialysis. However, there is a fragmented drill down of management from the corporate level and individual divisions and areas are run independently. As a result, it is difficult to successfully transfer to a new area internally, particularly under a management – more... team that is very politically and upwardly mobile minded and not focused as much on patient needs. – less
Some good some bad
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INJune 30, 2014
Pros: good work enviroment
Cons: frightening
Good working conditions, always more to learn, and very active job. Direct management was always excellent, but some of the upper management could be slightly out of touch. My biggest problem was that the company pushed you to work so quickly (to keep profits rising) that I was continually nervous that someone was going to die. Dialysis is not something – more... that should be rushed and the Techs and Nurses should not be required to push the limits like they are. If they would slow down the pace and focus on safety it would be an excellent place to work. – less
Closenit family feel.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee), Tyler,TexasJune 30, 2014
Pros: work 4 days a week
Cons: physically hard job
Arrive at 5:00am,patients arrive at 6:00am. Everyone helps each other. Leave around 5:00pm.
Great Internship
Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 30, 2014
I worked here as an intern and it was perfect for what I needed at the time. Did not stay with the company because of the location.
Close knit company
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Saint Louis, MOJune 28, 2014
Pros: work three days a week...
Cons: clinic managers will not have your back
I worked here for 6 months. My training was given by a racist person who talked down to me. The so called season rep talked back to patients and got away with that too. I'm sure other clinics do not have these problems. The pay that I was getting was not worth the salary at all. The manager agreed, but did nothing about it. Patients are wonderful and – more... I pray that they are get someone with true patient care experience. – less
Patients and staff were so wonderful to work for and with.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Fe, NMJune 27, 2014
Pros: managment, staff and patients.
Cons: i had a long commute to get to this job.
It was such a pleasure working with the staff and patients. It was a very warm environment and wonderful to see the interaction between staff and members. This is one of my favorite jobs because I was given a grand opportunity to learn and grow.

1 2 3 4 5

About Fresenius Medical Care

Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) operates a network of more than 1,800 dialysis clinics located throughout the US. – Read more

Fresenius Medical Care Photos