Fresenius Medical Care Employee Reviews

Growing Dialysis Corp
Administrative Assistant Director of Operations (Current Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLAugust 2, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: pay
Busy patient driven, quality company with diverse staff and management they are quality personnel. Excellent benefits and education.growth for all.
Great co-workers and corporate culture
Renal Dietitian (Current Employee), NJAugust 1, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, job autonomy
Cons: Company is very driven by numbers
Good place to work if you work well independently, are self directed and organized. The company allows a lot of leeway in how you accomplish your work. No micro-management, as long as you produce. Great co-workers. The downside of the company is it is profit driven and there is a lot of pressure to meet numbers.
Great experience I will never forget
Equipment Technician (Former Employee), Wichita Falls,TxJuly 31, 2015
Your job description and duties were the same every day, but the job itself had a way of mixing it all up. Always a variety of mechanical puzzles to solve. Bonds formed with co-workers and patients because – more... of the extremely long hours are something that will never be forgotten. Best group of management I have worked with to this day. Management was supportive, intelligent, and had an understanding of the job and the sacrifices employees made in their personal lives to do it. – less
Challenging and always busy
Accounts Receivable/Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Longwood, FLJuly 31, 2015
Cons: Healthcare
My typical day of work was always working and I liked the challenges that went along with going through the mail and refunding insurance companies and disputing them if needed. I also received mail for my facilities (60) to post payments for. I would also use a macro to balance all of my reports to make sure that the money I put into the system or took away matched with the corporate's reports.
Daily Review
Clinical Manager (Current Employee), Midtown, TNJuly 31, 2015
Typical Day: Jugle between taking care of patients and manager duities.

What I learned: How rewarding it is to take care of patients. Learning about the new systems and processes.

Management: Some – more... better than others.

Co-workers: Great staff

Hardest part of the job: Working long hours do to being short staffed.

Enjoyable part of my job: Patents and Staff. Buying lunch for my staff for a job well done. – less
Supervisor (Former Employee), Richardson, TexasJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: stability
Great place to work with Great Benefits. Management was great, people were great. More of a Team Atmosphere. Very inviting, and warm feeling.
productive
Grp Director of Outpatient Dialysis Education (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 29, 2015
Pros: contact hours
Cons: commute
Great
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
Great Company
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Sinton, TXJuly 29, 2015
Awesome company to work for,many opportunities,great benefits,education reimbursement,nice work environment,over time allowed. Many different skills learned on a daily bases
nice place to come to work too
Government Collections Patient Account Rep. (Current Employee), Uniontown, OhioJuly 29, 2015
typical day is to work with insurance companies to reconcile ar accounts
verify correct patient member ID
review payer remits
Amazing Experience
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJuly 28, 2015
Working as a dialysis technician is hard, You meet such great people and sometimes you lose some as well. Its hard to see what they go through every day to survive. I love helping people and I will definitely miss my patients.
Not too sure what to say about Fresenius
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Ennis, TXJuly 28, 2015
Pros: co-workers
Cons: patients
Working at Fresenius was not what you'd considered a safe working environment. Don't get me wrong, it's not the facility that I dreaded, more the co-workers. I always wanted to call in, but knew that the patients needed their dialysis is what made me go to work..

Patients were all loving people, and did feel sympathetic to what they have to face daily
This company is not for employees
Clinical Manager (Former Employee), everywhere, usaJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Patients
Cons: hours, management
This company will have you submit rating, but they are not for the employees. They will have you work very short staff which can be unsafe for the patient.
Sense of accomplishment after job completion
Biomedical Equipment Technician (Current Employee), Ginesville, GAJuly 28, 2015
Cons: Poor balance of work/home. 2-3 call weekends per month
Repair and maintain dialysis machines, water systems, and medical equipment to ensure safe and effective patient treatments. Order and maintain all clinical supplies. Perform monthly clinical audits.
Horrible Experience
Former Employee (Former Employee), ALJuly 27, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: too many to name
This is by far the worst place I have ever worked. Co-workers are unprofessional. There is no team work.Long hours which makes it difficult to manage your home life. I hated everyday that I had to work in this place, was very relieved when I found other employment. If you like getting up at 3:30am and working 12-16 hours a day then this is the place for you. Otherwise don't do it!!#!!
The company is over all a three star place to work.
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Maumelle, ARJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: lack of training
A typical day at fresenius is a failry smooth day.

Management and staff memebers work together to get the day to day work load finished.
Learned
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee), Tyler, TXJuly 27, 2015
Cons: There was no good training, low morale. Because supervisor and management would rather have quanity instead of quality, poor communication.
I learned a lot in the 2 months I worked there, was fast paced. Loved the fast pace work. I like working with my team. Would not suggest anyone work there unless you plan on being a super hero.
Challenging environment in the medical device industry
CAPA Project Manager (Former Employee), Concord, CAJuly 27, 2015
Challenging work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you can improve the produts to help the customers. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big medical device company.
caveat emptor
worker (Former Employee), walthamJuly 26, 2015
a typical work day is extremely busy but manageable.
the work environment is controlled by fear by pathetically weak and cowardly management who cower to the whims of business leaders who are more focused on the bottom line rather than the patients they serve.
if you are spineless and are easily manipulated, then you should do well here.
Great company to work for
Team Lead (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Benefits package, flexible management, PTO plan
Cons: Short lunches, certain management, office-field relations
The division I work in is currently under remodel. We have new management beginning over the next couple of months, which I think will foster much needed change and development that I look forward to. – more... My division is one that is a very fast-paced and customer oriented. A typical day involves contact hospitals/doctors and clinics in order to place patients that will need dialysis for life. I have learned quite a bit from being in this field not having had previous dialysis experience and now I lead a team of my own at my job. I conduct on-the-job training and assist with patient placement of team members that may be on PTO. The hardest part is when we are understaffed during a heavy transient season, which we experienced this year. We handled around 450 - 600 new patient referrals per day, in our office, with 20 people doing the work of 48+. We made it through. – less
Invaluble place to work, and learn.
Renal Dietitian (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Expanded knowledge/learning of renal nutrition; my patients.
Cons: Patient challenges as insurance issues, fianancial restraints, finanacial inability for food/medications.
Have loved working as a renal dietitian. The field is complex, but so interesting with such a need to help this population. I have precepted for the past 7 years college dietetic interns (which I just – more... loved) for their renal rotation. The population of patients which I serve have such a diverse array of needs in this urban setting. It is so very rewarding to get to know my patients and to help them as much as I can for such a restrictive diet. The company provides so many opportunities to learn in my area with regular seminars, in-services, teleconferences/webinars. Co-dietitians are wonderful, and very helpful. In this medical field, you are always leaning new information with advancements in medicine to be able to guide, educate, and serve this patient population. Most enjoyable part of this job are my patient's; I smile and laugh everyday with them. They have become the most important part of my job. – less
Links