Fresenius Medical Care Employee Reviews

Found 1,615 reviews matching the search
n/a
Financial Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 19, 2017
Fresenius is a great place to work and has excellent medical and dental benefits. They focus on dialysis patients, medical billing and collections on behalf of the patients.
good team work
Patient Care Technician/CNA (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDJanuary 18, 2017
working at the facility is fun because you always take care and see same pt, every other day.Employees are always easy to work with.The hardest part of the job is when you find out pt. had pass away.The most enjoyable part is when i help a co worker do their job.
Pros
nice benefit
Cons
bo cons.
flexible work schedule, great people, and praise for a job well done
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAJanuary 18, 2017
I am the Regional Anemia Manager for this company and have been in the position since 2014. I have enjoyed the position immensely and am leaving due to relocation to the Tampa/St. Pete area.

A typical day included reviewing weekly/monthly anemia lab reports for patients with end stage renal disease and on dialysis. Upon reviewing the labs I make adjustments in anemia medications based on an algorithm and MD orders.

The job is very flexible and allows me to choose my own hours and work remotely if needed.
Pros
flexible work schedule, great boss
Cons
I am the only employee with this position so I have no back up when on vacation or PTO.
Good organization
Clinic Manager (Former Employee) –  AlabamaJanuary 17, 2017
Good Company to work for. Time management is key. In management, it's difficult to manage work and personal life. Be professional.
Bamberg, SC
CCHT (Current Employee) –  Bamberg, SCJanuary 17, 2017
Enjoyed the company in itself but hate the management. The company looks out for its employees. The schedule worked awesomely for our team, but due to bad mgmt, callouts happened every week, which made work super hard.
Pros
N/A
Cons
early mornings, late evenings, bad mgmt, patients treat techs like garbage
Fast paced workplace with some opportunity to advance
Senior Area Operator (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UT 84401January 16, 2017
The benefits are great, the money was good, and there is good knowledge to learn in terms of electrical and mechanical systems. worked 12 hour nights. Any given day was fast paced and engaging. Lifting objects varying 25-50 lbs daily. Standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, were everyday activities. Great co-workers. It was very friendly and teamwork friendly. Manufacturing medical products is strict but is good knowing you are helping someone in the world.
Pros
Great pay, insurance, and short work week
Cons
long hours, mandatory overtime most weeks, worked every holiday
Not a great place to work if you are in IT
Senior Applications Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lexington, MAJanuary 16, 2017
I have worked at FMC for over 12 years. It used to be a pretty good company to work for, but unfortunately there was a change in Management and there has been a lack of leadership ever since. I love what I do and work with great people. If the management team was had better leadership skills, it would probably be a better place to work.
Pros
Work Remotely, flexibility.
Cons
Bad management, lack of leadership.
great experience
Technicien d'essai (Former Employee) –  Concord, CaliforniaJanuary 16, 2017
A typical day at work was a fast pace environment since it was a production manufacturing fabricating dialysis device that save life. A day was going pretty fast calibrating and testing and repairing the devices, I learned a lot in this kind of field specially with engineering. I made a lot of friends After 8 years of service. What I like from this company is the management was very flexible examples asking days off, leaving early for appointments. The part I enjoy is being around good people and grow in an pleasant environment.
Pros
great benefits, free lunches, Holliday dinner
Cons
a lot of over time
About my last and good job
Patient Care Technician I (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 15, 2017
Good place to work. The beneficts are excellent. I learned a lot in this work. If you want to learn a lot about dialysis this is the correct spot.
Entry Level, Advancements, Good Benefits
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTJanuary 14, 2017
Team work,Quality inspector, assembly,Punctuality, detail, machine operating.

Hardest thing to deal with: Supervisor pet picking.

Most enjoyable: Co-workers. moving around from station to station,
giving opportunity to move up.
Pros
Good benefits, Barbecues, gifts
Cons
some peoples manipulation and bad attitudes
Great for advancement
Secretary / Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 12, 2017
Busy, and fun. Great training, able to advance and grow . Multi cultured. Benefits are good and PTO awesome! The hardest part of my job is dealing w/patients .
Hostile work environment
Application Specialist (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 11, 2017
This department is really ran by one miserable jealous hag. If she doesn't like you then she will have you fired. No matter how well you do your work. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. The manager really needs to grow a pair and run his department!!
Professional Life
Oracle Apps Techno Functional Consultant (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 9, 2017
A week day started with good smiles and there is lot of tasks to be complete.
I learned lot of management skills here
how to talk and how to understand the conditions and act accordingly.
Louisville South Cums Lane RUN AWAY
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 9, 2017
The absolute worst manager in a healthcare facility in my 15 + years. Shes at the clinic at most 3-4 hours a day. She talks about other employees in front of the patients. She lacks consistency, follow through, and competency in skills required to perform the job. The attrition rate is absolutely ridiculous and directly related to her incompetence. The most senior RN has been there less then 3yrs. This manager is "protected" by the area director. All these issues have been brought to the attention of the area manager multiple times without any change. Thus, we believe they are related. This manager reflects poorly on Fresenius as a company.

Recap: manager causes huge turn over. area manager supports her. Don't waste your time with crums lane
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Management compensation advancement
Hard work, very dedicated, and detail oriented.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYJanuary 9, 2017
Work for long hours 3 to 4 days a week. from 10 to 16 hour shifts.
Helping patients feel comfortable and taken care of. Make sure patients receive appropriate treatment and are well informed about their conditions.
never sure if you had a job from one day to the next
Payment Posting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 8, 2017
Started out as a great place to work. But soon learned that the main people in the main office was always trying to fight with management and that caused a lot of problem with staff.
sold our section without a word and only took a few to new location. other employees had a days notice.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no job security, employss tearted bad
Favoritism, your typical "good 'ol boys network"
Collections Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJanuary 8, 2017
It's all about who you know if you want to move up in the company, with that being said a lot of inexperienced idiots are promoted to leadership positions. Don't get me wrong, it's a great company but as usual management keeps morale low.
Pros
You can learn a great deal
Cons
Favoritism, low pay, mediocre benefits.
I have worked in a Manufacturing facility in Concord
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJanuary 6, 2017
Employees treated very unfairly. Employees are over working underpaid. You're not able to advance in a company unless you are friends and family of the upper management. They have procedures that they don't follow. The morale in a company is very poor. The company has let go and lost very good employees due to the poor management there.
Pros
Cons
Treat the production Personnel unfairly
Esrd
Primary Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 6, 2017
A typical work day consisted of starting work at 5 am and off at 5 pm. I worked Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I learned about ESRD (End Stage Renal Disease). My co-workers for the most part were decent. A few needed some social skills, but that is every job. The hardest part of the job was the hours. The most enjoyable part of job is the relationship I got to develop with my patients, being able to grow and learn with them was a very rewarding part of the job.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
Crazy hours
Fun workplace
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAJanuary 6, 2017
Awesome people, good environment. But you need to be good on your initials and dates when you ever had a mistake or you missed to put your one straight line on the area that you want to cross out on your paper work, then you will get s warning from your manager or supervisor.
They are really strict on documents, its because you are responsible for any problems on the every medical device that you are working on. So they will find whoever made mistakes if ever a cycler is not working properly.
Pros
Lots of OT's
Cons
Mandatory on weekends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresenius Medical Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Fresenius Medical Care Reviews by Location