Fresenius Medical Care

Fresenius Medical Care Employer Reviews

Great people to work with.
Registered Vascular Technologist PRN (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 25, 2014
Pros: good people to work with.
Cons: im prn so sometimes nor enough work.
Nice place to work. Good people to work with. Good management. Sometimes stressful but all places are. Sometimes cases take longer than expected. Alot of standing time in the procedure room. Great team to work with! Doctors are very nice and do great work. Great nurses. Clinic likes cross training between areas.
Great Place to Work
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 24, 2014
Cons: my department is being shut down
Great work atmosphere
Laidback
Wonderful Management
co-workers are wonderful
you get to set your own schedule
I have learnded so much with this company
fresenius
Patient Services Coordinator and Team lead (Current Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 20, 2014
Pros: great co- workers
Cons: we have to use our own paid time off time for major holidays
mail order pharmacy for dialysis patients we process refill order forms being faxed or emailed to us
busy and stable
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), South Haven, MINovember 20, 2014
I learned the in and outs of dialysis, great patients and awesome staff. Miss working with the patients, the hardest part was transferring so i could be closer to home. the policy are very clear and precise
I worked here for 10 years. Pay increased 4 $ during that time. Management has no reguard for pt. ALL about $$. HORRIBLE PLACE. SO sorry for pt's.
pct/ ward clerk (Former Employee), Carbondale, ILNovember 19, 2014
Horrible place to work. They don't pay well. Its all about getting the pt in and out to make the company more money.
Competitive workplace
Certified Dialysis Technician / Patient Care (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARNovember 19, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: continual change in managment
The most enjoyable part of my job is the impact I can have on others that are possibly in the hardest situations mentally,physically,and emotionally of their lives. Being a positive influence and emotionally supportive during these times is the most fulfilling part of my job. We begin each day very early and work long hours,but at the end of each day – more... it is rewarding to be a part of having an impact on someone else's life however small of large the impact may be. The hardest part of my job is at times the passing of our patients ,as they become like a part of our family. I have learned that each day brings learning and new and better ways to improve in all we strive to become. – less
Stressful
poor working environment
no on was happy
Very Rewarding work
Hospital Service Specialist (Former Employee), Boston, MANovember 17, 2014
Pros: lots of extra percs
Cons: there was nothing for
Able to climb the ladder of success with ease. I really enjoyed working for this company.
Positive caring health care professionals
Renal Social Worker (Former Employee), New Bern, NCNovember 17, 2014
Pros: working in scrubs or professional clothing.
Cons: early mornings.
Even though the day started very early, the team was always upbeat for the patients. There was genuine care and respect for the patients and their families.
I learned that I love doing Medical social work and wish I had never left that company.
patients are great but management is sorely lacking
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Dunn, NCNovember 16, 2014
Pros: good pay, good benefits, and decent hours
Cons: stressful environment, obvious predjudice toward male staff members, and distrust of outsiders
I have worked for this company for a total of 17 months and the company as a whole is good but the clinic I work for is sorely lacking in the proper training of it's employees. Employees are expected to live up to exacting standards without knowing the slightest degree of what exact policies and procedures will be enforced solely on them or the clinic – more... staff as a whole. There is a slight sexist bias toward the female gender for employment. – less
Dialysis
Compliance Technician/Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Portland OregonNovember 15, 2014
FMC was fun to work for and taught me a lot about dialysis and plenty of great skills that with only better my life. Just remember mangers go on vacation during tech appreciation week. :-)
Was a fine place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 15, 2014
Some Managers were not professional and few were good. The pay was average, the quality of life was poor.
no chance to grow unless a nurse
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Vancouver, WANovember 14, 2014
no chance to advance in company unless a nurse. good compensation and benefits
Corporation like atmosphere
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee), Uniontown, OHNovember 13, 2014
Insurance verifications for admitting new dialysis patients. Verifications are completed via online or by phone. Information is then submitted electronically so all employees can view to assist in their own tasks.
Just okay.
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GaNovember 13, 2014
Pros: paid time off
Cons: poor management. very unstructed organisation.
Nothing excited. Work geared mainly to High School Graduate. I you have a good business degree you will be very frustrated at the way the system runs.
Office Politics at It's Worst-Franklin, TN
Administrative (Former Employee), Franklin, TNNovember 12, 2014
Pros: free parking
Cons: the most abismal supervisors and managers ever and shady as heck
I have never worked for a company that was so demoralizing, intimidating and discriminatory. Retaliation is rampant and the compliance program is a joke. HR is afraid of retaliation and will not take a stand if management is in the wrong. This company skirts around Medicare regs and disregards its' own Policies and Procedures. They have recently notified – more... employees that they cannot friend coworkers or supervisors on public media. The company-wide employee survey was sent out this week and the supervisors have instructed subordinates not to complete it, that management will complete it for them. My co-workers are good people, but need their jobs. Many have been there long enough that the pay they are getting is more than what they would get going to a new job. Older employees are never promoted. Temp-to-hire staff are hired with no knowledge of pharmacy or accounting and perform payment actions and move money without questioning as would happen if they had any financial experience.
Marginalization and isolation is a standard practice and staff are frequently supervised by people that do not have any knowledge about function of a position. They have security cameras everywhere although there are NO Drugs in the facility. Managers want to monitor those who they have identified as "troublemakers" so they can find something for a write-up. Often staff are fired and management tells the supervisor that they will find something to justify the termination after the fact.
If you go there, you will feel like one of the mice in the Disney Christmas Carol . – less
A lot of opportunities but Management leaves a lot to be desired!!
Clinic Secretary (Former Employee), Dundee, MINovember 12, 2014
Pros: competitive wage and benefits. great coworkers
Cons: terrible, exhausting management
I worked here 5 years. Hired in with a great, competent Clinic Manager, who moved out of state but stayed with the company. Every manager that came after was worse than the last. Gave the existing manager benefit of doubt and worked with her for a year. Couldn't take it anymore and after 5 years, decided to leave. I had great coworkers so it wasn't – more... an easy decision but the manager was unbearable and unstable. Wage and benefits of the position were nice and competitive. – less
hours varies
Rn per diem (Current Employee), Oakland, CANovember 11, 2014
pt to nurse ratio depends on pt load,If you like dialysis this would be a great field.
Patient Care
Patient Care Tech (Current Employee), Minden, LANovember 11, 2014
Typical days include close patient care. It is an enjoyable job working closely with each patient and tech. They are fairly decent hours. Working 10 hour shifts.
Fresenius Medical Care
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee), Cortland, OHNovember 11, 2014
Great place to work if you are good working at a fast pace. Pay was not as high as other dialysis clinics, but they are one of a few in the area that offer training that can lead to certification. They paid for the BONNENT certification.

1 2 3 4 5

About Fresenius Medical Care

Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) operates a network of more than 1,800 dialysis clinics located throughout the US. – Read more

Fresenius Medical Care Photos