Fresenius Medical Care
1,179 reviews

Fresenius Medical Care Employee Reviews

Great work place ,no complaints
Delivery driver (Former Employee), Maumelle, ARJune 18, 2015
Pros: Great benefits and pay, good people
Cons: None
As a driver got to meet actual patients and know you are making a difference in their lives. Wish I would not have quit. Want to go back to work for fresenius!
Very High Volumne
Patient Intake Coordinator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 17, 2015
For Young energetic individual fresh out of college and need experience to build your resume this is for the moment Job for you.
Good company with room for advancement
Home Therapy Program Manager, RN (Current Employee), MaJune 17, 2015
Good company with great benefits and room for advancement. There are multiple facilities across North America. Excellent management and continuing education.
very high paced work environment
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Aurora, COJune 17, 2015
12hr shifts, long days, great coworkers, great work environment, medical terminology learned as well as kidney disease and function. Patient interaction daily
Great atmoshire and a great place to work.
CCHT/ Biomedical Technician II (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJune 16, 2015
Pros: Flixiable schedule at times
Cons: a short day can always turn into a very long day and it is hard to take time off
My typical day at work can vary from day to day. Being a Biomedical Technician you must be flexible. I make out a 2 week schedule to have somewhat of a structure to follow. In dialysis you just never know what you will get. One day I can be knee deep in water working on a pump and the next I can be sitting at my desk catching up on paper work. It comes with the job. I have to multitask at all times. Making sure the patients as well as my customers are safe and happy, and that the clinic stays in one piece.
Great Program
Manager - Renal Inpatient Care (Current Employee), Dallas TexasJune 16, 2015
Great program for new nurses and old
High focus on quality and patient care
Key Dialysis Company
FMS has been wonderful for me
Good people.
Clinical Application Analyst (Former Employee), Lexington, MAJune 16, 2015
I was proud to be a part of a company that works to improve the lives of patients every treatment. I worked for them over 14 years.
great company
Payment Poster/supervisor (Former Employee), Waco, TXJune 15, 2015
great company to work for competitive pay and benefits. follows the fish philosophy. relaxed atmosphere, but work came first. team leads and supervisors were a team supporting staff
The most unproductive workplace
Pharmacy Clerk (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJune 15, 2015
A typical day at work is that if you don't work hard you will end up having a prosperous future within the company may even be promoted to management for some strange reason.
this company was the a great company to work for
pct (Former Employee), clearwater flJune 15, 2015
Pros: team work
Cons: long hours
If I could I would have brought my clinic with me when I moved. this company was very family oriented. and very great teamwork.
Great workplace
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 12, 2015
Very busy
Hands on
Hard work
Detail orientated
Time consuming
Team work goes along way in the clinic
Very long shifts
Hours/ days vary
You deal with deaths of patients
Patients from all races
Great Company
Regional Executive Administrator (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJune 11, 2015
Pros: Everything
Cons: Laid off due to economy
I loved working at Duncan Security Systems. It was definitely a family atmosphere where everyone cared about one another.
i feel confident to work here because of the friendly atmosphere
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) (Current Employee), Bronx,NYJune 10, 2015
Pros: safe to work in this facility. good benefits.management staff good relationship.
Cons: didnt find yet.
If you want to work in Fresenius Dialysis center, this will be the best place for your achievements. you will learn a lot from this organization.fully patient care oriented and safety .
Flexible and independant work envirionment with team support
RN (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 9, 2015
My typical day is not very typical, you must be very flexible with your time and willing to travel. I can work eight hours, twelve hours or eighteen hours it just depends on the census, which fluxuates dialy. I have learned to work independantly and use keen nursing assesment skills to ensure patient safety while working alone. Due to the constant travel and variable hours my manager was always very accessible. My teammates could also be reached by phone if help was needed. The hardest part of my job would be the hours, it like working PRN whihc makes it difficult to plan your life. The most enjoyable part of the day is working with several different patients one on one.
Granby St location
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAJune 7, 2015
Awful management, inconsistent employee treatment, the nurses are lazy, the manager constantly nitpicking on a few employees.
not recommended
Manager (Current Employee), Ogden, UTJune 6, 2015
management is still the good ol boys club and quality is still stuck in the 1980*s at the Ogden UT facility. Compensation and Benefits need improvement
A great place to work and many opportunities for advancement.
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee), Rancho Bernardo, CAJune 6, 2015
A very enjoyable, interesting and fun place to work. My manager was particularly kind to me and always explained things I did not always understand in a way that did not make me feel inferior.
Great Company
Home Therapies Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 5, 2015
Pros: team members
Cons: nothing
Fresenius Medical care is a great company to work for. My management team was incredible. I worked with this company as a home therapy nurse and was impressed with culture of making sure the patients are taken care of. Patient safety comes first.
Dietetic Internship
Dietetic Intern (Former Employee), Durham, North CarolinaJune 4, 2015
A great experience in the world of clinical dietetics. I learned a lot concerning policies and procedures in a medical and professional setting. I reviewed patients labs and consulted the Dietitian with assessments and treatment options.
A very friendly work environment where everyone is on a first name basis.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), St Petersburg Beach, FLJune 3, 2015
Pros: The commraderie.
Cons: Long-term temporary placement without any benefits.
I get to educate and review the renal medications of approximately 100 patients per day. Phone calls are made to the patients and with a 5 - 6 minute review I take in feedback and side effects. It's wonderful to be able to talk with people from all over the country.

About Fresenius Medical Care

Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) operates a network of more than 1,800 dialysis clinics located throughout the US. – Read more

Fresenius Medical Care Salaries