Fresenius Medical Care

Fresenius Medical Care Employee Reviews

fun work place
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 15, 2015
working for Fresenius Medical Care is fun and exciting, patients and staff are friendly. Awesome benefits and pay is very competitive.
Good company to work for.
Peritoneal Dialysis Support Specialist (Current Employee), Concord, CAAugust 15, 2015
Pleasure in helping patients daily.
Something different daily.
Decent management.
Was able to learn a lot about dialysis.
Productive place to work. Great people who are team players
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Safe work place. Fair management
Cons: Must use personal time off for sick days.
• Interact with facility administrators and staff to ensure efficient and timely reporting of financial information
• Complete balance sheet account reconciliations
• Review and analyze expense account activity
• Process month end accruals for utility services
• Prepare and upload journal entries to record accruals and account reclasses
• Create and upload fixed asset templates into SAP
• Perform audit of fixed assets in compliance with SOX
• Assist in month end and quarter end close.

The office is run on team work everyone has responsibility but we all help each other with overflow of work.

I learned accounting work sap and excel.

Learning to slow down and check my work.
I enjoy working and keeping busy there is always something to do or someone to help. There is always something to learn.
I love being able to work closely with my patients and caring for their needs.
Clinical Certified Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNAugust 13, 2015
Pros: Great learning opportunities.
Cons: Long hours are required at times
Great learning opportunities. Learned many new skills that I will be able to use thru out my career. Love being able to work closely with my patients and getting to know more about them.
Busy days, fast paced, coworkers are helpful
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INAugust 13, 2015
Pros: Lots of locations around the United States
Cons: Long hours, not enough staff
Very fast paced busy all the time
Friendly patients, Many locations throughout
Tons of training prior to starting
Lots of manuals and policies
Is great at keeping infection down
Decent job with some good people
Electronic Intake Coordinator (Current Employee), Greenwood Village, COAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits (insurance and time off), Set hours
Cons: Non-Competitive Pay, Insufficient staffing
Admissions office for out-patient dialysis clinics operated by company. Daily tasks are typically routine, but the ever-changing healthcare industry drives new procedures, policies, and programs. The changes in the industry and our operations cause stress and some drama with business partners.
It is a good opportunity to gain experience in the healthcare industry. I have gained experience with medical records, customer service, and data entry/processing.
Some co-workers are great and are friendly. However, there is often office drama that may be best to avoid.
The biggest challenges are handing the stress, the dynamics of the industry, and the office drama. Management, at times, can be too much of micromanagement. The best way to succeed is to handle stress well and stay focused on the tasks at hand.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the relationships built in the office and with our clinic staff across the country. There is also satisfaction in knowing that patients' lives can be improved by the service we provide.
awesome place
Receptionist (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILAugust 12, 2015
fun music and great food
wonderful management and great surroundings
great people to work with and easy job very lenient and family oriented
Work longevity is possible, that is if given with a really good and fair management.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), New Hope, Raleigh, NCAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Everyday is a learning experience.
Cons: Very difficult, sometimes, really abnoxious, patients.
I started with Fresenius way back 2009. And I started from a different clinic. I was so excited and loved my job because I got to learn new things every single day and I love talking to people and taking care of them. I moved to my last working address because it was closer to my home. I got to this clinic during a very difficult management transition. For more than four months, the clinic did not have a regular manager. Numerous Management representative comes and go, implements their own interpretation of company policies. Thus, there was, and still is, a very fast staff turn over.

The physical aspect of the job was easy because I am used to hard and grueling labor. It was the emotional and psychological stress, that made me decide to leave my last job. For almost 18 months, I tried my very best to endure the daily difficulties. Then it came to the point that I felt angry all the time, frustrated and unhappy.

Over all, I love working for Fresenius. I was just so unlucky to be at a very poor managed address.
Fast paced, high energy
Charge Nurse (Current Employee), Indianapolis, InAugust 10, 2015
Fresenius is a faced paced, high energy work place. As RN you are responsible for assessing patient needs, respond to dialysis treatments, and communicate concerns to rounding physician. Implement changes in patient care/treatment as directed. Collaborate with direct patient care team in making decisions to benefit patient care
Long hours, exhausting work, unsafe work environment.
PCT (Former Employee), Manchester NHAugust 10, 2015
Pros: 3 days off a week
Cons: Pay rate, hours, miserable patients and co workers
The pay does not match the work required. The speed at which they want employees to check in patients, vitalyze them and initiate dialysis is unrealistic and unsafe. Zero team work in this particular facility. Worst work experience of my life.
Always busy, the best co-workers.
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Coral Springs, FloridaAugust 9, 2015
Pros: Tuition Reimbursement, Salary educational increase, PTO
Cons: Complicated process to avail the company incentives, computers are slow.
My co-workers are very nice, we get along considering we are very diversified. Supportive of each other's growth and success.
Best job I have ever worked!
Packaging lead (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAAugust 8, 2015
Pros: The company in general
Cons: I can not think of one
This was by far the best job that I have ever worked. The only reason I left was I thought I needed to make more money right away one of my biggest mistakes. The management was outstanding, not only were they fair but they cared about their employees. You had outstanding benefits and all the OT you could want. I learned so much at that place. If I could work there again, I would do it in a heartbeat!
The enjoyable part of my job
Dialysis Technician (Current Employee), Livonia, MIAugust 7, 2015
Pros: my patients and the benefits
Cons: Managment need to be replaced does not do a good job
The only part I love about my job are my patients helping them live a longer and happy life and my benefits that is all I like about this job.
it a nice place to and great company too
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Austell, GAAugust 6, 2015
patient in both company are pretty much nice and great patients, Fresenius is the leading company in united states in dialysis equipments andsome medications we use for dialysis patients
Daily Job
RN (Current Employee), Newark, CAAugust 6, 2015
I work as a Staff RN and the workflow is pretty much the same everyday as long as you have a set schedule to work with. Management is good with our current manager, co-workers are easy to work with. I enjoy working with the patient and assisting them with any help I can offer.
Great Company with benefits
Inpatient Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Florence, SCAugust 5, 2015
Great place to work, the hours differ depending on census. Some weeks you work 20 hours and other weeks you work 60+ hours. The on call schedule and lack of hours is why I'm looking elsewhere.
Pt ratio for RN's too high
Staff RN (Current Employee), Dayton WestAugust 4, 2015
Pros: benefits are good
Cons: pt ratio's
Poor communication
pt ratio's too high
RN responsible for pod of pts & the entire floor also
Always changing the way to better facilitate an RN havin more and more responsibilityes.
A great place to work
Patient Care Tech (Current Employee), VirginiaAugust 4, 2015
This is a great place to work; it is supportive of it's employees and patients. Employees and patients are treated in a respectful manner and patients receive high quality patient care.
Rewarding, challenging
Patient Care Technition in training (Former Employee), Spokane, WAAugust 3, 2015
Pros: rewarding, fullfiling
Cons: Team work
Preparing for the first set of pt. setting up dialysis machines, communicating. I learned how to troubleshoot alarms, what to do if a pt. blood pressure drops to a critical level and how to prevent blood pressures from dropping too low.
Coordinating task and completion monthly care plans
Clinical Manager (Former Employee), Oakland, CAAugust 3, 2015
Pros: productive workplace
Cons: not much
Daily health care activities is also challenging but fun. Managing the day is vital to complete assigned duties. Coordinating with team members is important to promote teamwork.
Headquarters