Fresenius Medical Care

Fresenius Medical Care Employer Reviews

Fast work pae
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: hrs are good
Cons: money low
Hard work fast pace. Grate place to learn about you and your strong points.
Tech
Patient Care Tech (Former Employee), Austintown, OhioJanuary 15, 2015
In this position you must have compassion. I feel the highest level of customer service and compassion is shown daily for every patient during the duration of their treatment. The company offers all needed accommodations for the patients to have a successful treatment and life.
It was a good place to work
Certified Hemodialysis Technician (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: caring for patients
Cons: long hours
I enjoyed my time at Fresenius. My assignment came to an end.
Great Company
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Prescott, AZJanuary 12, 2015
Great pay/benefits and a good team atmosphere. Very flexible with schedule.
Loved the patients
Patient Care (Former Employee), Fort Walton Beach, FLJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: patients
Cons: too many to list
Loved my job, the patients made my day, need a qualified mgr, the LPN that was in charge was a nightmare. Staff would get hired and quickly exit stage left! So much drama and petty back biting, no accountability for anything done. Some staff were only there to socialize and if you were new coming in and asked too many questions the person training you would report to the LPN and she would pull you in her office and point out all the things you've done wrong and how your trainer isn't satisifed with your work. I was warned prior to coming to that unit from a nurse how bad it was, but good god, I didn't know what I was getting into!
Excellent company to work for
Acute Dialysis Nurse (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: when there wasn't enough work to make a 40 hour week, management helped find work at local clinics so we could make our hours.
Cons: immediate manager wasn't always willing to help out on extremely busy days
There really isn't a typical work day for hospital dialysis, but we had enough staff to cover the busy days and we worked as a team to keep everyone's workload to a reasonable level. Management wasn't always effecient, but it was easy to approach the next level up and get your concerns addressed. My co-workers were also my friends and we all got along well and cooperated in helping each other out. The most enjoyable part of the job was the work environment, seeing the patients respond to treatment, and feeling like I was making a difference.
Productive workplace
Accounts Payable Representative - North Division (Former Employee), Westchester, ILJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: it was like being with your family all day
Paying insurance and property taxes on commercial and consumer loans.
Job
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Appleton, WIJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: fun christmas parties
Cons: no respect from coworkers
I loved taking care of the patients. Could care less about the team.
Good company. Great experience.
Equipment Technician (Former Employee), Greenville, TXJanuary 7, 2015
Good company, great experience, and had great hours. Worked with little or no supervision.
good pay with awesome benefits
PCT/CNA (Former Employee), Killeen, TXJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: benefits, education, breaks
Cons: short staffed
I love the company. The facility was short staffed a lot and I got burned out real quick. I loved the patients and work environment. Great opportunity to grow.
A very busy atmosphere
Biomedical Equipment Technician (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: very fast paced enviroment that makes time go by fast
Cons: low pay for the responsibility level required
The job here at Fresenius requires a lot of responsibility for you. They require you to do a lot of work almost to the point of overload and the pay doesn't match the responsibility level that is required for the job. Overall its not a bad place to work if you are a very energetic person and have very good time management. The people that i worked with were great people and we had a lot of fun. The hardest thing about this job was having so much to keep up with and meeting all of the deadlines.
Good
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 5, 2015
In charge of 2 production lines and in charge of monitoring formulas of the products are done correctly.
Interesting industry
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Waltham, MAJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: successful, international company
Cons: not much advancement
At Fresenius, we help to make dialysis more accessible and comfortable for those who are afflicted with end stage renal disease. The people who work there are very knowledgable and hard working. The most enjoyable part is researching and helping the sales team.
Difficult job, great for person who loves to stay busy
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Sellersville, PAJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: awesome patients.
Cons: not enough compensation for the work done
Very good for a person who loves chaotic work place. The patients are amazing. Understaffed and not enough hrs in the day to complete everything that needs to get done.
Providing my personal attention and concern to each patient, while providing professional insight and a generosity of spirit and offer encouragement.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Portsmouth, VAJanuary 3, 2015
A typical day at my place of employment consist of management of patients during and after treatment complication or emergency.
This includes supervised and delegated duties to five Patient Care Technicians while assessing patients on a daily basis and report changes to Physicians and/or Nurse Practitioners. I am completely
interacted with facilities of patients to discuss care plans and otherwise address any concerns. I also provided special care to the patients who had undergone severe surgery and monitored several medical machines and adjusted it as per the need or the patient.
In conjunction with these duties, I provided professional care to patients at the medical/surgical center and delivered skilled nursing care in routine/stressful periods of the highest standards of excellence. With the lateral being the most stressful part of my duties, the most enjoyable part of my job is when I can report a positive reaction to my patient's condition.
great company
Biomedical Equipment Technician (Former Employee), Elmhurst, ILJanuary 2, 2015
A great company to work for enjoyed all my years with them. I was able to work with great people and meet new one every day i was a field tech able to trouble shoot every day over the phone and in person. A very hands on jobs working with my hands and tackling new problem and issue on a job to job day was great.
Great Place to advance your career
Patient Care Tech (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCDecember 30, 2014
Pros: free training
Cons: no life
If you are in the medical field this is a great company to advance your studies. You will not have a life outside of the company due to the long hours. Management sucks and HR is not much better you can complain and nothing is done to make the situation better.
Not a terrible place to work
Production Worker- Package (Former Employee), Ogden, UTDecember 30, 2014
Pros: decent breaks, cafeteria, free coffee
Cons: long hours
Great pay, ok hours.
The work wasn't too hard just had to get used to working 12 hour shifts
Enjoyed the flexibility and had exceptional coworkers
Senior Application Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Nashville TNDecember 29, 2014
Enjoyed my time at FMC. Flexible work schedule, interesting work and a lot of potential for growth.
Fresenius Medical Care
Front Office Assistant (Former Employee), Lauderhill, FLDecember 29, 2014
Enjoyed working for this center great staff and wonderful patients.

About Fresenius Medical Care

Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) operates a network of more than 1,800 dialysis clinics located throughout the US. – Read more

Fresenius Medical Care Photos