Fresenius Medical Care Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,448 reviews matching the search
Senior Recruiter for the Western Territory
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJune 6, 2016
Full life cycle recruiting for, Nevada, California and Arizona. All clinical and non clinical roles for our dialysis clinics.
very fast pace, underpaid job
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJune 4, 2016
on your feet anywhere from 9-16 hours
30 mins unpaid breaks
coworkers not helpful
shift change is the hardest part
best part is benefit package
raises are less than 10 cents
Pros
ability to tranfer nationwide
Cons
breaks to short no time for personal life if you work day shift
Excellent company to work for.
Therapist (Current Employee) –  ArizonaJune 3, 2016
Fresenius Medical Care is a company that promotes within. It is very rewarding to work for a huge company like Fresenius. The benefit package is very generous, and most co-workers are very supportive. A place to obtain multiple skills, valuable in the human service field.
Pros
flexibility in work schedule
Cons
Extensive documentation.
na
Home Therapy Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 2, 2016
I have nothing other then my rating to say about this company or the people who are in upper level management. however indeed requires that I write things about this company.
Enjoyed my time here
CCHT (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJune 1, 2016
Great patients, loads of work, management was great worked with you if you let them know if you had a problem r situation.
Good
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 31, 2016
Good, they are excellent. They provide good patient care. They also provide a good and safe working environment for their employees.
fast paced and well organized
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAMay 31, 2016
working with this company taught me about dialysis, it was something I've heard of but never did any research on. your kidneys as well are just as important as your other body organs. Working here taught me how to move at a fast organized pace when it comes to multitasking. It taught me about being dedicated to your job and what teamwork is all about. This job inspired and motivated me in so many ways, If I ever were to come back to this company I would want to come working as a nurse and not a PCT
Pros
N/A
Cons
the company pay thier PCT's to become nurses
Manager is a moron and her manager is a moron.
RN (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INMay 31, 2016
The clinical manager is an idiot. No management skills whatsoever. No even a competent nurse. Staff sometimes works open to close which may be over 16 hours. Staff and patient schedules changed constantly. Receptionist thinks she's a nurse. Lots of safety concerns.
Pros
Cons
Clinical manager
Travel Assignments are fun
Dialysis RN (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 29, 2016
I worked for the travel division for FMC. Most of my assignments were 13 weeks. Really enjoyed all my assignments. Seen some beautiful country, as well as meeting some wonderful people.
Pros
Excellent housing
Cons
Leaving friends you made
A great place to work making a difference in countless lives.
Education Coordinator in the Indiana Region (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis and Boynton Beach FLMay 29, 2016
I worked many years for Fresenius Medical care in Indianapolis Indiana. I had opportunity to advance in positions. I was a staff nurse for a short while then went into management. The autonomy and rewards with working with employees to assure their success in their goals and accomplishments. I am passionate about renal care and management of the clinical outcomes. I appreciated the mission and vision of the company. They were attentive to the employees furthering their education with tuition reimbursement taking many from patient care technician to registered nurse. They provided RN's with a clinical ladder to motivate them with salary increases for their continuing education and participating in advanced renal care of the patients. Fresenius listens to the employee needs and works to improve working and balancing home life needs. Respect for each other and professionalism is a must in the company.

I regret my latest experience with my Charge Nurse II position in Florida and the treatment of the employees led my to resign my position with the company. No transfer to a different position or another unit was offered. They just accepted my resignation without question after being with the company since 2007. This baffled me of the lack of concern for employee needs I experienced in Fresenius in Boynton Beach Florida.
Pros
Great Experience with multiple opportunities for growth
Cons
Latest experience in Boynton Beach FL
Decent work place
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kennewick, WAMay 28, 2016
This work place is like most any other work place. Who you work with or for makes all the difference. The shifts are 10-12 hours. Management are typically "company" people.
good place to work
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 27, 2016
good place to work this this company. but new management unable to provide more staff to facilitate patient needs. coworker are excellent to work with. this company is very rewarding job you be able to advanced more into your job.
Horrible company
HPSM (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 27, 2016
This company is very shady. I was unjustly terminated, which was a blessing. However this company owes me for reimbursement and a weeks worth of pay that I have not seen in over 2 months. My manager JC is a complete unprofessional P..... right along with his counter part DP. Sadly there are people out there that represent companies like this. For anyone reading this I am not disgruntled at all....its just principle Stay away as this company is a total waste of your time. In addition, send friends, family, acquaintances, etc. to Davita Dialysis.
Fun and helpful enviroment
CCHT (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 26, 2016
I bathed and dressed patients, helped them with their everyday needs. I also assisted in feeding patients that could not feed themselves. I enjoyed working for this company it was really friendly and had good health benefits.
Pros
Helping people, good vacation time and good work hours
Cons
pay rates
Always exciting
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 24, 2016
, fast paced emergency situations happen regularly, A LOT of Blood, learned how to prioritize importance of task and accurately develop a skill for Kidney related issues.
Pros
Getting to know and love your patience
Cons
Short Breaks long hours
hard work
Charge Nurse-outpatient chronic hemodialysis (Current Employee) –  mississippiMay 24, 2016
hard work with demanding patients and poor communication and support from management
there is little accurate communication among higher supervisors and clinical staff
high staff turnover and unrealistic staff expectations
Great Learning Experience
Clinic Secretary (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSMay 22, 2016
I learned a lot & enjoyed meeting new people. I enjoyed providing customer service. I learned a lot about the medical field. I had a great relationship with my coworkers. The manager was dedicated & extremely knowledgeable.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Collections Specialist
Billing & Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, OHMay 21, 2016
I learned a lot here. Typical day is opening a spread sheet to work all patient accounts. Figure out what claims need worked due to a discrepancy vs what claims are clean claims & will pay fine. Work any errors, call insurance companies and figure out what the claim needs to be fixed so it will pay.
Pros
Management, Staff & Job duties were Great
Cons
Nothing I loved working here
A Challenge
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 20, 2016
Not satisfied with seasoned staff. They're mean and unprofessional toward new staff. Management has difficulty keeping them in check. Seasoned staff unwilling to listen to new ideas. Seasoned staff run new staff off intentionally through meanness, pettinesss, and being unkind. Seasoned staff create hostile work environment. Bullying and intimidation is part of tactics.
Pros
Wonderful challenging work. Not all clinics/people bad. Patients wonderful.
Cons
Poor attitude with seasoned staff
Overall a very competitive company.
Education Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Port Royal, SCMay 18, 2016
Fresenius is a diverse company with multiple avenues for advancement. Allows for interaction and networking. Develops, educated and stimulates critical thinking.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Management doesn't appreciate is staff and salaries are not always competitive.

Fresenius Medical Care Reviews by Location