Fresenius Medical Care

Fresenius Medical Care Employer Reviews

Dialysis
Certfied Clinical Hemodialysis Techician (Current Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLAugust 2, 2014
Pros: i help a human being live another day
Cons: sometimes fellow co workers will try to take advantage of a nice person
Its a great career field, there is job security and with fresenius you can travel any where after 6 months of hire.
Management is terrible!!!!!!!!
CCHT (Former Employee), Montgomery,AJuly 30, 2014
Pros: sweet patients to care for
Cons: work load was too heavy, not enough help..management was very argumentative with patients and staff.
Patients were wonderful. Good team work between the nurses and techs. The clinic manager was not educated enough to run the overall clinic. The clinic manager was very unprofessional . The director of operations did not have enough care for patients and workers concerns.Patients and staff had no one to address their concerns to .If staff had a complaint – more... the management team would retaliate against the staff and staff would get written up or quit. Not a good place to work!!!!!! – less
Work Enviroment
Patient Care Technician (PCT) (Former Employee), Naples, FLJuly 30, 2014
Pros: benefits are excellent
Cons: n/a
*Very upbeat company to work for, lots of opportunity for advancement and education.
*Team work is greatly emphasis which has a positive impact on individual work.
I enjoyed helping the people who needed dialysis.
Employment History Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Danville, INJuly 30, 2014
Pros: the people.
I would greet the people who came, and evaluate their health. I would medicate as ordered for their care. I would contact or discuss their care with the doctor on a regular basis or as needed. I would assist my co-workers.
Productive and fun place to work
Facility Assistant (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 29, 2014
Pros: environment conducive to teamwork
Cons: not enough staff at times
Environment based on learning and displayed great examples of teamwork,.
Productive Place hard place to advance!
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILJuly 25, 2014
With only one customer service area, my only real con on this job was that it was hard to advance! Meeting and working with great people was a bonus!
Interactive enviroment, classroom and clinical setting.
Education Coordinator (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMJuly 24, 2014
Training oversight of hemodialysis technicians. Delivery of didactic content as hands on training. No direct reports, work with managers to keep trained staff up to date with current best practice and educate on company's policies and procedures.
its was a great company
Dialysis Tech (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 23, 2014
it was a good company.the patients were very sweet and down to earth. I loved my coworkers
Productive and energetic place to work
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), PAJuly 23, 2014
at work at 5:30am. Start machine set ups, water treatment checks, receive patients, give treatment, walk patients out to lobby, call for rides. How to trouble shoot the machines. The management was fair. My co-workers were crazy fun and knew their job. Was the non- compliant patients. Having a great day and all patients going home safe and sound.
Twists and turns
Production Operator (Former Employee), 750 N. Lallendorf Rd. Oregon OhioJuly 22, 2014
Pros: nice environment
Cons: bad managment
Nice place to work because you get to manage yourself.
Co workers are great to work with
This company does not have the right people running it!
Chief Dialysis Certified Technician (Current Employee), Denver, COJuly 22, 2014
Pros: a huge none
Cons: a huge one
Management sucks! Plain and simple no one looks into the problem to assure that it is handled the right way.
Great Place to work and be showcase for your skills
SR. Director Corp Building Ops & Real Estate (Current Employee), Waltham, MAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: providing safe and comfortable workplace for our employees
Cons: better benfit package
Team work is the focus of the day. Assisting and reaching out to other divisions to help them with my subject expert skills in real estate and facilities managment.
Good company to work for.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Springfield, TNJuly 19, 2014
Pros: good atmosphere in which to work. also good educational reimbursement.
Cons: health care benefits are more costly than other companies.
Company believes in the most modern technology. company has good pay. Enjoyed the education reimbursement.
extremely unorganized
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), Robbinsdale, MNJuly 19, 2014
overall just unorganized and non-professional. Took 2 months to actually get started because they took their sweet time. Could never give straight forward information to questions. Schedule was a mess. Very unimpressed.
I enjoyed taking care of patients and treating them like family.
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Oxford, MSJuly 17, 2014
Pros: spending time with good people and learning about health
Cons: pay, management, and lack of teamwork
Assisting and taking care of patients with health issues, encouraging each patient to receive full treatment and educate them on the importance of their health and diet.
Overworked and underpaid
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), GeorgiaJuly 17, 2014
Pros: nothing!!!
Cons: everything!!!
Used to be a great com pay, but now, employees have low morale and the pay is definitely not competitive. The patients are the ones who suffer the most. Overworked and underpaid.
Ability to transfer
Biomedical Technician I (Current Employee), ABilene, texasJuly 16, 2014
Good, a typical day at work. A lot of responsibility but pay not consummate to its requirement of work.
Busy dialylsis Clinic
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Hammond, INJuly 16, 2014
Pros: getting to know the patients because you see them three times a week.
Cons: short breaks, and long hours.
I would arrive each day, and set up the dialysis machines, make sure all of the patients supplies were ready. As the patients would come in, I would document their vitals: weight, standing and sitting blood pressures, temperature, any symptoms they were having. After the dialysis machine was primed and ready I would either clean the patients sight for – more... cannulation, or clean their catheter to ready them for treatment. Some of the coworker would work as a team and help out in the fast paced environment. The hardest part of the job was seeing the patients come in not feeling well, or get sick during their treatment. The best part of the job was helping people to live a better and much healthier life! – less
They give opportunities to people who deserve it.
GL Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Westchester, ILJuly 16, 2014
Pros: generous pto
Cons: constant changes and direction
A good place to work. People are nice. Constant adjusting to the volume of work assigned. Learning a lot in many aspects of growth
Great Co-Workers and easy work but management was horrible.
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee), Coppell, TXJuly 16, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: management
I would arrive at 7:30 to begin my 8 o'clock shift and I would begin with checking all of the work from the previous day. I would next issue out work load accordingly then begin working.

About Fresenius Medical Care

Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) operates a network of more than 1,800 dialysis clinics located throughout the US. – Read more

Fresenius Medical Care Photos