Fresenius Medical Care
1,103 reviews

Fresenius Medical Care United States Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Machine operator/Alternate Quality Specialist (Current Employee), Ogden, UTMarch 18, 2015
Pros: paid lunch hour
Cons: short breaks
Typical day at work has always been fun and busy

Team work is essentials

Management seemed busy seeking on how to keep the place a safest work environment for everyone, innovation, productivity,and team works.

Co-workers are fun

The hardest part of the job is waiting until the process is done and the most enjoyable part of the job is doing what is expected of us to do to ensure that we're making safe and the best quality products for our customers satisfaction.
Productive and fun work place
Pros: paid lunch hour
Cons: short breaks
Typical day at work has always been fun and busy

Team work is essentials

Co-workers are fun

Never a dull moment
Secretary (Current Employee), Gainesville, FLMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Patients
Cons: Patients
Fresenius Medical Care is always exciting and there is always something going on. It is a fast paced environment and there is always someone there that could use your help. It feels good to be able to interact with patients and hopefully make their life better.
stressful workplace
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Tyler, TXMarch 15, 2015
very stressful workplace hard hours very hard to get along with other employees do to management and other staff. Very poor training and skills training.
Working is fun with team
SAP FICO functional Consultant (Former Employee), Waltham, MAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: coffee
Cons: medical care
Every day new issues and good understanding business users
leared how to write a quick Functional document.
Management is good.
My team members ate very good.
Unexpected issues.
Fun working on different issues.
Decent Pay, horrible management
PCT (Former Employee), Adrian, MIMarch 13, 2015
Pros: lots of hours, ot
Cons: lying management, not appreciated expected to always pick up shifts
Schedules changed daily, was only hired to work 20 hours a week, but ended up working over 60+ some weeks. Management did nothing to help with the floor was busy, said it wasn't her job to help. Management lied to get what they wanted. Company took away bonus' for the techs, but management still received them, and talked about their $5k bonus' in front of those of us who had lost that privileged. Techs were over worked, and extremely under appreciated. Quitting this place was the best thing I ever did!
Poor Leadership Starting From The Top
Training and Development (Current Employee), Waltham, MAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: they help very sick people.
Cons: poor leadership from the top, poor pay and benefits
I was hired after working on contract for a year and have had no one on ones with my managers or objective/goal setting. The managers are always in meetings and never to be found. Virtually inaccessable. Deadlines are missed and there's no accountability at any level. Because there are no goals or roadmap people are running around like geese without any vision or purpose frantically working to no avail. This is not a place to make a career.

Both benefits and salaries are terrible. It's evident that they care very little about their employees.
Helping People
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee), Mishawaka, INMarch 11, 2015
The best part about working here was seeing the patients everyday and knowing that I was making a difference and helping them prolong their lives.
My review
Patient Account Rep (Current Employee), North Olmsted OhioMarch 9, 2015
Typical work day we are under staffed and over worked. Management does not make their employees' feel needed or wanted. Employees' earn a bonus and will not receive them for months later.
I rate this compnay very low.
2nd Shift Lead (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 9, 2015
Pros: some times free lunch
Cons: always giving up my break to get the job done. never get a good job.
No Communication or Management support. Claims this company is different then any other company. I can see this behind the up to date company's. I don't think thing they read who moved my cheese its that bad.
No room for advancement
dialysis technician caring (Current Employee), Marrero, LaMarch 6, 2015
The best pert of my job is my co worker and the patients. The worst part is the is no place for advancement due to personal feelings even though I am qualified for positions of advancement.
high stress job
CCHT, PCT (Current Employee), Mobile, ALMarch 4, 2015
Pros: insurance, 401k
Cons: clinic manager, no personal life, co workers being unperfessional
Working there is hard. The clinic manager is rarely out on the treatment floor talking with patients. Constant gossiping among the co workers with each other and with the patients. Worked several days in a row without a day off to take care of personal business. Clinic manager has another tech making out our work schedules. Never got our work schedules to us ahead of time so we could plan our own personal business. Clinic manager gossips about other patients and other staff in front staff and patients. You can not have a life while working there.
Well run organization
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Oceanside, CAMarch 4, 2015
Well run organization that is supportive of its employees, good place to work, great staff, teamwork, well organized patient and employee schedule.
Productive work place.
Credit Follow Up Supervisor (Current Employee), Richardson, TXMarch 4, 2015
Pros: i would bring in for my team breakfast or lunch to spruce up the morale in the office.
I have always come in with a smile because it sets the tone for the workday for all the team. I have learned a lot pertaining to insurance verifications pertaining to dialysis patients. Being a Supervisor for the company has been a great experience for me. I get to know people not only on work related basis but also on a personal basis. I currently have a great team that strive to meet goals on a daily basis. The hardest part of my job not being able to meet a deadline without available resources. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I learn something new on a daily basis that will allow me to grow further.
great company to work for just need to clean house
QS Process Analyst (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 1, 2015
Pros: great pay, good work life balance
Cons: snake management, short lunches
I really enjoyed working for this company, however there isn't much room for advancement and the management sucks. Its like they are all in the rat race stepping on one another's toes to get to the top instead of staying in their own lane and doing their own job.
Renal Social Worker (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 1, 2015
Pros: good starting wages and benefits
Cons: difficult to move up in the company.
This company has good starting wages and benefits. Training and safety are stressed and mandatory. I found that the management was supportive. What I found was it was difficult to move up in the company.
Coordinates daily operation for acute dialysis
Acute coordinator (Current Employee), Springfield, MOFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: autonomy
Cons: distance of managed facilities
I must be certain of the patient census and staffing issues. I must complete audits and am chairperson for all 4 programs QAI projects.
I work with the hospitals to establish relationships and customer satisfaction. I have to travel excess of 400 miles at times to manage my programs. I conduct Governing Body meetings and coordinate with the various Medical Directors to make certain te operations run smoothly. I must make certain all facilities are JACHO ready.The most difficult part of my job is managing from long distances at times.
Accounts Receivables (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
Management caused employee morale to hit bottom with their lack of leadership. Increased stress by adding unnecessary steps to employees work loads to try and make their self look creative to the upper management. This only made employees audits look bad and productivity decreased.
Followed Company Policy and Procedures
Commercial Collection Supervisor (Current Employee), Richardson, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Followed all company policy and procedures to ensure proper rules were being followed. Provided weekly follow up on accounts to Sr Management.
hard work
Staff Nurse Hemodialysis (Former Employee), Roswell, NMFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: good pay, career advancement, continuing ed
Cons: long hours, short staffing, poor managment
LONG hours, promises 12 hour shifts but is more like 14+ some days. minimal nursing staff. very good pay
Very good techs. Advancement opportunities.

About Fresenius Medical Care

Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) operates a network of more than 1,800 dialysis clinics located throughout the US. – Read more

Fresenius Medical Care Salaries