Pros: flexible scheduling
Cons: pay scale not compareable with other companies
• Daily office functions, including filing, copying, and responding to incoming calls.
• Purchase and inventory medication for the unit.
• Purchase supplies for the daily operations of the dialysis unit.
• Perform payroll and personnel administrative functions, such as personnel records.
• Run weekly and monthly reports.
• Create new patient charts and audit current patient charts.
• .Patient scheduling including; treatments, vascular access appointments, blood work, transportation, travel and any other appointments as needed.
• Assist with accounts receivable and accounts payable functions and responsibilities
• Develop Patient Education
• Work hand in hand with human resources
• Weekly and monthly schedules for staff
• Keep track of patients medications/schedules/appointments