Fresenius Medical Care

1.3K reviews

Fresenius Medical Care Employee Reviews

Solutions fillroon
solutions (Current Employee), Ogden, UTJuly 11, 2015
overall the company does not care about you as a individual no advancement even when hired on benefits were great until they decided to cut pay and working on removing our Cadillac insurance plan the company claims to care about "quality" but will not follow procedures to create good quality product they only care about hitting there numbers and are willing to break any procedures to get there the pay is not worth the work and you are treated extremely poorly. Management are not properly trained and do not know how to communicate with individuals there is nothing good about fresenius medical care
great company
Unit Secretary (Current Employee), Irving, TXJuly 11, 2015
Pros: great people and benefit
Cons: not enough raise
I am a unit secretary and love my job,. Being here for 15yrs I have learned a lot and they are very flexible on hours.
close to home and lots of great benefits
Great Work Life Balance and opportunity to work remotely.
Sr. Quality/System Test Analyst (Current Employee), Lexington, MAJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Work life balance
Cons: sometimes the office management lack decision making in a timely manner.
Great company with great work life balance. I like to raise my kids in front of me and I was able to work remotely on my project with occasional 1 day travel to the main office in Boston. Would like to work for the company again.
typical day
Dialysis Technician (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 9, 2015
Pros: hours, co-workers
Cons: amount of hours
co-workers are good to work for. Management is okay, very one sided at times. otherwise a good company to work for. Definately a place that is all about the numbers.
gOOD cOMPANY
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Coppell, TXJuly 9, 2015
Good Company to work for with great benefits. Stable worlwide medical company with strong work ethic and focused on customer satisfaction
Good Pay, Terrible how they treat employees
Packout Operator (Former Employee), Ogden, UTJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Great Money, Great Benefits
Cons: Stress full, No Employee consideration
Everyday that you walk in, it's either everything is smooth or all the machines are blowing up, or pumping out product way too fast for the humans to even keep up. The employees looked like they had their souls ripped out. The most enjoyable part of the job was the downtime, the worst part of the job, was the company wanting the humans to produce more and go faster, which in turn broke their machines also making the job harder for humans. The HR manager took away the right to watch sports and forced people to watch Fox News. Terrible place, but great money
its ok. managment has their priorities somewhere else other than their employees.
Generalist-Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee), nashville tnJuly 9, 2015
Pros: birthday pizza and cake once a month
Cons: allows no room for growth within the company.
answering phones. with 20 second intervals.
co workers are amazing to work with. everyone gets along.
the thing i like most about the job is getting to talk to and help people. the worst part is that the procedures change so much it is hard to keep up with. on top of that there is severe micromanaging.
busy office
Medical Biller-Collections (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXJuly 8, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
Collections
* Called insurance companies for claim status and pay information
*Filed appeals and follow up on appeal status
* Refiled claims not
* Help patient with questions on their accounts
Fast paced work environment
Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee), Concord, CAJuly 7, 2015
No two days are the same. It is hard work, but the coworkers are great to be around. Management is pretty cool. The hardest part of the job is being lucky enough to have the testing go smoothly. The most enjoyable part of the job is the coworkers.
Compassion and dedication to Dialysis Patients
Lead PD (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Helping Patients complete treatments
Cons: pay, politics, conflict of interest.
On an average day, Supervisors and Managers are about their numbers and is all about politics and favoritism.The most enjoyable part of my job is being compassionate and dedicated to helping each patient complete their treatment within 24 hours.
Very good work environment.
Hemodialysis technician (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 7, 2015
This job was very reliable and had very good team work. The reason i left was because i have committed to my education as a full time student.
Not a good work enviorment
Full Time Registered Dialysis Nurse (Current Employee), Centereach, NYJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Job security
Cons: Poor management
The management is awful. Not a good place to work. The only good thing is the employees were really nice. That is what I liked most about the job
A productive place to work
Dialysis Technician (Current Employee), Phillipsburg, NJJuly 7, 2015
A typical day a work is not so typical in dialysis. Everyday has its challenges. As long as you have a great group of co-workers next to you the day will run smooth.
Fun work environmet, lots of potluck luncheons
Unit Secretary (Former Employee), Midland, TXJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: Low Pay for clerical staff
Clocked in, checked time clock punches from the previous day and notified staff if any missed punches, etc. Validated the billing from the previous day and troubleshot any issues with the clinical staff. Input invoices into the system for payment. Answered a very busy phone, took messages, and assisted the clinical staff during medical emergencies, as needed. Answered basic questions from the staff regarding personnel or payroll matters. Handled incoming and outgoing mail. Filled in mailing out labs, as needed. Assisted with special projects and participated in all required training. Scanned new patients and visiting patients information to the billing department.
Realistic goals and expectations
Admissions Supervisor (Current Employee), Longwood, FLJuly 6, 2015
Pros: great benefits, great team, learned alot
Cons: salary, no lunch, unpaid overtime
The company itself has great benefits, and pay compensation. If you are salary you can expect to work a tremendous amount of overtime. I believe that my experience was not the best only because I worked in a finance center with growing responsibilities and no approval to hire the adequate staff to realistically complete the required tasks responsible. This was because they were closing down billing and finance centers world wide. With this they then overwhelmed the ones who stayed open with the assigned responsibilities to the finance and billing offices that closed. All the sacrifice, hard work and dedication to get the job done does not matter. Eventually we were closed too. My review may have been more positive if I worked within reasonable expectations and sacrificed myself for a growing company which valued my work ethic.
management does not care about employees
Inpatient Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Conover, NCJuly 3, 2015
management does not care about employees,
example: an employee was admitted to hospital due to an emergency and got in trouble with management because scheduled work was not completed by a deadline.
Enjoy working with the patients
Dialysis Technician (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 2, 2015
Pros: will work around my personal schedule
Cons: early hours
I have worked for Fresenius for 7 years. I have enjoyed working for this company and the patients that i care for. I mostly enjoy the respect and care that I receive from the patients as I see them almost more than some family and become somewhat close with them. To know that I am helping these patients to stay alive is very rewarding.
Fast past environment
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 2, 2015
Patient safety is the #1 priority not staying on schedule. Management is supportive and understanding of employee and patients needs.
A great dialysis training company
Hemo dialysis technician (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 1, 2015
I enjoy working with the people. Being a dialysis tech is a very demanding job with long hours. The most enjooyable part of the job is knowing that patient had a successful treatment.
Productivity
Staff RN (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 1, 2015
Appropriate time management produces optimum productivity in a fast paced diverse environment. Team playing is a key factor in optimizing productivity.
Headquarters