Fresenius Medical Care

Fresenius Medical Care Employer Reviews

great
CCHT / Dialysis Technician (Former Employee), mirmar beach flAugust 12, 2014
Had a fun atmosphere and great co-workers. Challenging but rewarding work. Loved the work experience.
Very productive and encouraged hard work, however very micro-managed.
Personal Account Representative (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: there were very good benefits and goals were clearly stated.
Cons: the management in my office had severe trust issues and micro-managed.
I learned a lot about discipline and hard work. I also learned how well specific goal-setting works for me.
Management in my particular office was great with just a few complaints. They had severe trust issues and micro-managed everything. Therefore, there was very little independence. They were very encouraging and tried to be very positive.
There – more... were bonuses given to reward hard work and achievement of goals.
Most of my coworkers were friendly and helpful but there were a few that gossiped and spread rumors, just like there are in almost any office of course. Some would gladly make others look bad if it made them look good. – less
Great training program
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 12, 2014
Pros: educational enhancement
Cons: low pay
Overall good company, lots of run for advancement within the company.
Very top heavy company
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee), Maricopa, AZAugust 11, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: poor managment
Fresenius is a poorly managed company. Where the staff are punished for the inept upper management. They make the assumption that any RN can be a manager.
No decent raises
Full time Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Mesa, AZAugust 10, 2014
Pros: decent training
Cons: company more concerned for profits than people
There are serious problems that are not being addressed in management. The company is cutting benefits and not giving raises to employees to increase profits to shareholders with no regard for continuity of care or employee satisfaction.
work place with a great deal of space to work in and entreat with others
Certified Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee), Camden, SCAugust 8, 2014
would differently recommend this work place. great management people.
Best Job I've Ever Had
Patient Intake Coordinator (Current Employee), Mesa, AZAugust 2, 2014
Pros: great benefits
I am a Patient Intake Coordinator. I receive incoming referrals for Dialysis patients. The referrals can come from the local Arizona hospitals, doctor’s offices, out of state patients and family members needing services in Arizona. My referrals can be verbal, faxed, emailed or sent through several different medical record applications. I have been with – more... Fresenius for almost one year and I have to say I absolutely love my job! My boss is great! He is very understanding and does not micromanage and trusts his team to work even when he is not in the office. I am the youngest of all my coworkers and at first they were not that fond of me and thought that I would quit and may not be able to handle the stress of our position. I proved them all wrong and was given a raise in my first 6 months of employment. The only thing that I find challenging about my job is not always being able to give every patient the schedule or the facility they are requesting. – less
Dialysis
Certfied Clinical Hemodialysis Techician (Current Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLAugust 2, 2014
Pros: i help a human being live another day
Cons: sometimes fellow co workers will try to take advantage of a nice person
Its a great career field, there is job security and with fresenius you can travel any where after 6 months of hire.
Management is terrible!!!!!!!!
CCHT (Former Employee), Montgomery,AJuly 30, 2014
Pros: sweet patients to care for
Cons: work load was too heavy, not enough help..management was very argumentative with patients and staff.
Patients were wonderful. Good team work between the nurses and techs. The clinic manager was not educated enough to run the overall clinic. The clinic manager was very unprofessional . The director of operations did not have enough care for patients and workers concerns.Patients and staff had no one to address their concerns to .If staff had a complaint – more... the management team would retaliate against the staff and staff would get written up or quit. Not a good place to work!!!!!! – less
Work Enviroment
Patient Care Technician (PCT) (Former Employee), Naples, FLJuly 30, 2014
Pros: benefits are excellent
Cons: n/a
*Very upbeat company to work for, lots of opportunity for advancement and education.
*Team work is greatly emphasis which has a positive impact on individual work.
I enjoyed helping the people who needed dialysis.
Employment History Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Danville, INJuly 30, 2014
Pros: the people.
I would greet the people who came, and evaluate their health. I would medicate as ordered for their care. I would contact or discuss their care with the doctor on a regular basis or as needed. I would assist my co-workers.
Productive and fun place to work
Facility Assistant (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 29, 2014
Pros: environment conducive to teamwork
Cons: not enough staff at times
Environment based on learning and displayed great examples of teamwork,.
Productive Place hard place to advance!
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILJuly 25, 2014
With only one customer service area, my only real con on this job was that it was hard to advance! Meeting and working with great people was a bonus!
Interactive enviroment, classroom and clinical setting.
Education Coordinator (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMJuly 24, 2014
Training oversight of hemodialysis technicians. Delivery of didactic content as hands on training. No direct reports, work with managers to keep trained staff up to date with current best practice and educate on company's policies and procedures.
its was a great company
Dialysis Tech (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 23, 2014
it was a good company.the patients were very sweet and down to earth. I loved my coworkers
Productive and energetic place to work
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), PAJuly 23, 2014
at work at 5:30am. Start machine set ups, water treatment checks, receive patients, give treatment, walk patients out to lobby, call for rides. How to trouble shoot the machines. The management was fair. My co-workers were crazy fun and knew their job. Was the non- compliant patients. Having a great day and all patients going home safe and sound.
Twists and turns
Production Operator (Former Employee), 750 N. Lallendorf Rd. Oregon OhioJuly 22, 2014
Pros: nice environment
Cons: bad managment
Nice place to work because you get to manage yourself.
Co workers are great to work with
This company does not have the right people running it!
Chief Dialysis Certified Technician (Current Employee), Denver, COJuly 22, 2014
Pros: a huge none
Cons: a huge one
Management sucks! Plain and simple no one looks into the problem to assure that it is handled the right way.
Great Place to work and be showcase for your skills
SR. Director Corp Building Ops & Real Estate (Current Employee), Waltham, MAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: providing safe and comfortable workplace for our employees
Cons: better benfit package
Team work is the focus of the day. Assisting and reaching out to other divisions to help them with my subject expert skills in real estate and facilities managment.
Good company to work for.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Springfield, TNJuly 19, 2014
Pros: good atmosphere in which to work. also good educational reimbursement.
Cons: health care benefits are more costly than other companies.
Company believes in the most modern technology. company has good pay. Enjoyed the education reimbursement.

About Fresenius Medical Care

Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) operates a network of more than 1,800 dialysis clinics located throughout the US. – Read more

Fresenius Medical Care Photos