Fresenius Medical Care Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,447 reviews matching the search
Travel Assignments are fun
Dialysis RN (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 29, 2016
I worked for the travel division for FMC. Most of my assignments were 13 weeks. Really enjoyed all my assignments. Seen some beautiful country, as well as meeting some wonderful people.
Pros
Excellent housing
Cons
Leaving friends you made
Job in general
Dialysis Technician (BONNET) (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 12, 2016
Provide tx to chronic renal failure pts from begining to end. I learned to prioritize and work independently and as a team.
Management not available at all times but able to perform all the duties required.
The most enjoyable part of the job is doing what I like, patient care.
Pros
Self scheduling as possible.
Cons
Not having a physical HR office to contact when need it, Really hard to solve any employees issues due to the absence of local office.
Good place to gain Medical Social Work experience
Renal Social Worker (Current Employee) –  North Augusta, SC 29841June 8, 2016
I worked for this company for almost a year. For the most part members of the interdisciplinary team are very professional and give good pt. care.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
disorganized management overall
lots of overtime
Charge Nurse, RN (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 21, 2016
good when it comes to salary compared to lots of other companies.

lots of work to be done.

The company has education geared for advancement in the company.
Pros
great salary and raises
Cons
work hours vary depending on the need of the unit.
good place to work
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 27, 2016
good place to work this this company. but new management unable to provide more staff to facilitate patient needs. coworker are excellent to work with. this company is very rewarding job you be able to advanced more into your job.
Let down
Patient Care Tech (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLMay 11, 2016
I have no words to describe how much this company has changed, It just to be the BEST dialysis company out there but they are going down hill, EVERYTHING its getting bad inside this company, what a shame.
Pros
NOTHING
Cons
Short Breaks, Poor Management
Senior Billing & Verifications PAR (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 13, 2016
Daily work flow. Correcting errors on claim and submitting, review & Auditing. How to manage my time with all the day to day work. I really enjoyed my co-workers and managers. I have learn a lot in the pat of 11 years at Fresenius Medical Care. My hardest part about my job is leaving the company.
Pros
Family Oriented, laid back, work flow
Cons
short breaks, no job security, no room for advancement
Wonderful company to work
Treatment Options Specialist II FNP-BC (Current Employee) –  West, TXFebruary 19, 2016
I enjoy my job at Fresenius this is the best company you could ever work for. The manager is wonder person who understand family needs and works with you to maintain you happy at work.
Pros
Free Uniforms, Free Jackets, Often free Lunches
Cons
Occasional may be ask to work overtime.
Being a team player makes it worthwhile
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAFebruary 14, 2016
I enjoy working for Fresenius Medical Care as an Acute Care Dialysis Nurse. I like the one on one care we provide which gives me more satisfaction when I know I have provided excellent patient care and services in which they need and deserve.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
having to be on call at times
No stabiity
Inventory and Compliance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nicholasville, KY 40356February 15, 2016
Fresenius Medical Care is not a bad place to work. Good benefits. Nice pay. Inviting workplace. But after dedicated years to the company, they will get rid of you in a heartbeat. I would rather have a job that doesn't in tell me worrying if I will have a job tomorrow or not.
Pros
Pay. Benefits.
Cons
No Stability
Great work place
Administrative Assistant/ Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 28, 2016
Staff and patients are very helpful.

My work day flows with helping the social worker, nurse, and patients.

I learned the way of life through the eyes of a Dialysis patient

Can be hard dealing with the end of life at times
Pros
staff
Cons
NONE
Nice stable place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 14, 2016
Fresenius is a good place to work. There are a lot of opportunities for career advancement. They provided excellent training for new hires and continuous education for current staff. They also give a lot of PTO. Overall it is a good company to work for.
Pros
Excellent Benefits
Cons
They pay a little less
I am still employed at FMC
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 4, 2016
I would like room for growth and the opportunity to do so within a company in which i truly believe in. I would like to work for a company that values it's customers as well as its employees.
where my career started
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Missouri City, TXMarch 5, 2016
when I first entered the dialysis field I was a little overwhelmed with days that I thought that I wouldn't get it and then as the days past by it got better and better for me. I grew to enjoy the field and all of my patients and it was sometimes hard to see them go.
Same as the last one
Legal Systems Manager and Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAJuly 20, 2016
Please see last submission. Fresenius as a whole was a good place to work. The department I worked in needs improvement. The hours were inflexible. Management needs improvement. The end.
Poor management
Nurse (Current Employee) –  WisconsinFebruary 27, 2016
Wisconsin region are very poorly managed staff runs the business they wear streets clothes with uniform shirts very unprofessional along with pt care is poor nurse management worry about quantity of patients instead of quality for patient care.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Management is bias
Open Door Culture
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAJuly 7, 2016
Pros: Management provided a good work/life balance. It was fairly easy to communicate with higher up on any issue.

Cons: Mundane job task that became repetitive. Not enough work to keep you busy all week.
worst job ever
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tucson ArizonaFebruary 21, 2016
This is the worst job I have ever had the management is horrible the environment is hostile and I don't recommend it to anyone who is kind generous compassionate and caring because they will hurt you one way or another if they don't like you they find every way to get you out.
Pay could be better for the amount of scrutiny/regulation and constant training/testing employees are expected to endure.
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (CCHT) (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEDecember 19, 2015
I just think there is a lot of pressure put on technicians and that better performance and compliance could be gained by giving more incentive($) to them.

The hours are long, but there is flexibility in scheduling. Still, the long hours wear on the technicians.

The hardest part of the job is maintaining compliance and meeting expectations considering all of the constraints.

The best part of the job is the people, patients and staff...getting to help improve the quality of life for other people.
My expierence at the work place.
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Merrionette Park, ILDecember 26, 2015
This company is a place where my qualifications can make a difference in my patient's life.My goal as a PCT with Ultra Care is to put the patients quality of care my number one priority. I accomplished this goal by working side by side with my teammates.
Pros
Positive patients, good management, clean enviornment, excellent team players.
Cons
Uncooperative patients

Fresenius Medical Care Reviews by Location