Fresenius Medical Care
1,131 reviews

Fresenius Medical Care Employee Reviews

Long hours and stressed workers
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), South FloridaMarch 20, 2015
Pros: some friendly patients
Cons: short breaks, long hours, non reliable employees
If you like waking up and being at work at 4am then go for it. When you're there for the 12-17 hour shifts you only get 2 30minute breaks and if you're not on them you better be on the floor working. You almost never get a chance to sit and get your composure. And if you have a not so positive team member, it makes your day all the worse. Pay is great and benefits are great. That is the only good thing about the job.
WARNING!!! Apply at your own risk!!!
hard worker for several years (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCMarch 19, 2015
Pros: paid vacations
Cons: management team, no reward for hard work, no respect
The Fresenius Rock Hill, SC distribution center is a VERY VERY stressful and hostile work environment!!! The mngmnt is really bad and uses preferential favoritism towards the picks and chooses! There's absolutely zero room for advancement and the selection process for promotions is bias AND UNFAIR! This facility is a true example of no moral, no respect for hard workers, and no appreciation! The mngr openly threatens jobs and bullies good employees out of the door! If you are a good worker you will definitely be made to feel less-than while working at the Rock Hill DC. Fresenius for the most part is a good company but the management team at this DC is a true DEBACLE! Pass it on!
They don’t hire temps on full-time.
Forlklift (Former Employee), Ogden, UTMarch 19, 2015
Pros: Very clean
Cons: They don’t hire temps on full-time
They don’t hire temps on full-time, The continual gossip and ridicule is the worst of any company I have ever worked for.
A place to work and learn new things
Assembler II (Current Employee), Concord, CAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: friendly people and learn new things
Cons: pay could be better
I have been with the company for almost a year. I have moved up fast in the short time I have been here. I was hired as a Assembler II and started off building sub-assemblies. I now work on the assembly line and am still moving up and learning new things. I start work at 6 AM and we have a morning meeting and then its off to work. I will get the paperwork that I need for the day and then start my day. Management works with you if you need to take your kids to the Dr or if you need time off they will work with you. Co-workers are great and they help out as much as they can. I really dont have a hard time at work I always am a happy go lucky guy. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I am helping people and saving their lives.
Benefits / Opportunitty of Growth
PAR/Billing Group (Current Employee), San Juan, PRMarch 18, 2015
I am in this company for about 7 years and it is the only job that I feel stable. I'm proud to work with this company because it gave me the opportunity of improvement as a Registered Nurse.
Productive and fun work place
Machine operator/Alternate Quality Specialist (Current Employee), Ogden, UTMarch 18, 2015
Pros: paid lunch hour
Cons: short breaks
Typical day at work has always been fun and busy

Team work is essentials

Management seemed busy seeking on how to keep the place a safest work environment for everyone, innovation, productivity,and team works.

Co-workers are fun

The hardest part of the job is waiting until the process is done and the most enjoyable part of the job is doing what is expected of us to do to ensure that we're making safe and the best quality products for our customers satisfaction.
Productive and fun work place
Pros: paid lunch hour
Cons: short breaks
Typical day at work has always been fun and busy

Team work is essentials

Co-workers are fun

Never a dull moment
Secretary (Current Employee), Gainesville, FLMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Patients
Cons: Patients
Fresenius Medical Care is always exciting and there is always something going on. It is a fast paced environment and there is always someone there that could use your help. It feels good to be able to interact with patients and hopefully make their life better.
stressful workplace
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Tyler, TXMarch 15, 2015
very stressful workplace hard hours very hard to get along with other employees do to management and other staff. Very poor training and skills training.
Working is fun with team
SAP FICO functional Consultant (Former Employee), Waltham, MAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: coffee
Cons: medical care
Every day new issues and good understanding business users
leared how to write a quick Functional document.
Management is good.
My team members ate very good.
Unexpected issues.
Fun working on different issues.
Decent Pay, horrible management
PCT (Former Employee), Adrian, MIMarch 13, 2015
Pros: lots of hours, ot
Cons: lying management, not appreciated expected to always pick up shifts
Schedules changed daily, was only hired to work 20 hours a week, but ended up working over 60+ some weeks. Management did nothing to help with the floor was busy, said it wasn't her job to help. Management lied to get what they wanted. Company took away bonus' for the techs, but management still received them, and talked about their $5k bonus' in front of those of us who had lost that privileged. Techs were over worked, and extremely under appreciated. Quitting this place was the best thing I ever did!
Poor Leadership Starting From The Top
Training and Development (Current Employee), Waltham, MAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: they help very sick people.
Cons: poor leadership from the top, poor pay and benefits
I was hired after working on contract for a year and have had no one on ones with my managers or objective/goal setting. The managers are always in meetings and never to be found. Virtually inaccessable. Deadlines are missed and there's no accountability at any level. Because there are no goals or roadmap people are running around like geese without any vision or purpose frantically working to no avail. This is not a place to make a career.

Both benefits and salaries are terrible. It's evident that they care very little about their employees.
Helping People
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee), Mishawaka, INMarch 11, 2015
The best part about working here was seeing the patients everyday and knowing that I was making a difference and helping them prolong their lives.
My review
Patient Account Rep (Current Employee), North Olmsted OhioMarch 9, 2015
Typical work day we are under staffed and over worked. Management does not make their employees' feel needed or wanted. Employees' earn a bonus and will not receive them for months later.
I rate this compnay very low.
2nd Shift Lead (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 9, 2015
Pros: some times free lunch
Cons: always giving up my break to get the job done. never get a good job.
No Communication or Management support. Claims this company is different then any other company. I can see this behind the up to date company's. I don't think thing they read who moved my cheese its that bad.
No room for advancement
dialysis technician caring (Current Employee), Marrero, LaMarch 6, 2015
The best pert of my job is my co worker and the patients. The worst part is the is no place for advancement due to personal feelings even though I am qualified for positions of advancement.
high stress job
CCHT, PCT (Current Employee), Mobile, ALMarch 4, 2015
Pros: insurance, 401k
Cons: clinic manager, no personal life, co workers being unperfessional
Working there is hard. The clinic manager is rarely out on the treatment floor talking with patients. Constant gossiping among the co workers with each other and with the patients. Worked several days in a row without a day off to take care of personal business. Clinic manager has another tech making out our work schedules. Never got our work schedules to us ahead of time so we could plan our own personal business. Clinic manager gossips about other patients and other staff in front staff and patients. You can not have a life while working there.
Well run organization
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Oceanside, CAMarch 4, 2015
Well run organization that is supportive of its employees, good place to work, great staff, teamwork, well organized patient and employee schedule.
Productive work place.
Credit Follow Up Supervisor (Current Employee), Richardson, TXMarch 4, 2015
Pros: i would bring in for my team breakfast or lunch to spruce up the morale in the office.
I have always come in with a smile because it sets the tone for the workday for all the team. I have learned a lot pertaining to insurance verifications pertaining to dialysis patients. Being a Supervisor for the company has been a great experience for me. I get to know people not only on work related basis but also on a personal basis. I currently have a great team that strive to meet goals on a daily basis. The hardest part of my job not being able to meet a deadline without available resources. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I learn something new on a daily basis that will allow me to grow further.
great company to work for just need to clean house
QS Process Analyst (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 1, 2015
Pros: great pay, good work life balance
Cons: snake management, short lunches
I really enjoyed working for this company, however there isn't much room for advancement and the management sucks. Its like they are all in the rat race stepping on one another's toes to get to the top instead of staying in their own lane and doing their own job.

About Fresenius Medical Care

Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) operates a network of more than 1,800 dialysis clinics located throughout the US. – Read more

Fresenius Medical Care Salaries