Fresenius Medical Care
1,052 reviews

Fresenius Medical Care Employer Reviews

Productive and fun and working place
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Long Beach, CAJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: fun, team effort and high standard.
A great company and fun working place. Knowledgeable staffs and a safe place to work. Never boring moment, teammates always there for each other and especially for the patient.
great place to work and learn
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Greenwood, MsJanuary 18, 2015
preparing the water system to start the day, getting all supplies and machines ready for the patients, documenting all information needed for the nurses, keeping the facility sanitary.

hardest part of the job was when there was a storm and the electricity would go out and the whole facility had to take care of the patients with no electricity.

best part of the job was having the opportunity to learn a lot about health care.
Under staffed no career advancement
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Cortland, OHJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: no oncall shifts
Cons: under staffed
Looking to advance my career no opportunities available at time of my employment.
worst company I ever worked for
pct (Former Employee), georgiaJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: classes
Cons: will discuss in interview
over worked,unorganized, unethical management, lazy,unprofessional coworkers. the hardest part of my job was my job. the most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with my patients, the patients always made me smile.
Overworked & underpaid
Renal dietitian (Former Employee), North CarolinaJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: the staff at the facilities are great to work with including the techs and the nurses
Cons: the training is terrible and the upper management doesn't care about you and your family
I worked as a dietitian for almost 2 years with this company. When I decided to transfer to a position with less hours within the company they still expected me to help out at the other clinics. They made me feel obligated to continue to help before I even agreed to take the other position. When I told them I couldn't do it they made me feel like I wasn't a team player, despite the fact that I helped out last year when another dietitian left. This company does not value patient care and only cares about money. They do not give you sufficient amount of time to interact with the patients and only care about you getting your paperwork done. If I was a patient I would not go to this company. When I turned in my notice nobody even tried to get me to stay except for the new manager who just came from DaVita. This company did not even try to figure out why I was leaving. I guess they already have someone that will fill my shoes. If you work for this company keep in mind the management doesn't care about you at all. If you're just doing this job just because you need a paycheck than this company is for you!
Enjoyable, physical, and family oriented.
Material Handler (Current Employee), Ogden, UTJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: na
Fresenius Medical Care definitely keeps you busy. There's always a task at hand. I have learned about pulling orders, delivering products on assembly lines, and how to work as safe and quickly as possible. Management at Fresenius Medical Care was well structured and professional. Nothing was too difficult when you stay focused on the task at hand. Co- workers were great to be around and very helpful. The most enjoyable part about being a part of FMC team was that they gave back to employees through benefits and recognition dinners.
FMC is a good comany to work for.
Certified Hemodialysis Technician (Former Employee), Weston, WVJanuary 16, 2015
They offer a great benefits package and decent pay. My co-workers were great people. They were knowledgeable, friendly, and very helpful. The hardest part of the job is a toss up between losing patients and the early mornings. The most enjoyable part was daily interaction with the patients. The bond and rapport you develop with them is amazing!
Flying by the seat of your pants
Biomed Technician (Current Employee), Maumee, OHJanuary 16, 2015
There is no such thing as a typical workday, the day never stops. You never know from one second to the next what it is you are expected to do, except everything and anything.
Fast work pae
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: hrs are good
Cons: money low
Hard work fast pace. Grate place to learn about you and your strong points.
Tech
Patient Care Tech (Former Employee), Austintown, OhioJanuary 15, 2015
In this position you must have compassion. I feel the highest level of customer service and compassion is shown daily for every patient during the duration of their treatment. The company offers all needed accommodations for the patients to have a successful treatment and life.
It was a good place to work
Certified Hemodialysis Technician (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: caring for patients
Cons: long hours
I enjoyed my time at Fresenius. My assignment came to an end.
Great Company
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Prescott, AZJanuary 12, 2015
Great pay/benefits and a good team atmosphere. Very flexible with schedule.
Loved the patients
Patient Care (Former Employee), Fort Walton Beach, FLJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: patients
Cons: too many to list
Loved my job, the patients made my day, need a qualified mgr, the LPN that was in charge was a nightmare. Staff would get hired and quickly exit stage left! So much drama and petty back biting, no accountability for anything done. Some staff were only there to socialize and if you were new coming in and asked too many questions the person training you would report to the LPN and she would pull you in her office and point out all the things you've done wrong and how your trainer isn't satisifed with your work. I was warned prior to coming to that unit from a nurse how bad it was, but good god, I didn't know what I was getting into!
Excellent company to work for
Acute Dialysis Nurse (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: when there wasn't enough work to make a 40 hour week, management helped find work at local clinics so we could make our hours.
Cons: immediate manager wasn't always willing to help out on extremely busy days
There really isn't a typical work day for hospital dialysis, but we had enough staff to cover the busy days and we worked as a team to keep everyone's workload to a reasonable level. Management wasn't always effecient, but it was easy to approach the next level up and get your concerns addressed. My co-workers were also my friends and we all got along well and cooperated in helping each other out. The most enjoyable part of the job was the work environment, seeing the patients respond to treatment, and feeling like I was making a difference.
Productive workplace
Accounts Payable Representative - North Division (Former Employee), Westchester, ILJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: it was like being with your family all day
Paying insurance and property taxes on commercial and consumer loans.
Job
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Appleton, WIJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: fun christmas parties
Cons: no respect from coworkers
I loved taking care of the patients. Could care less about the team.
Good company. Great experience.
Equipment Technician (Former Employee), Greenville, TXJanuary 7, 2015
Good company, great experience, and had great hours. Worked with little or no supervision.
good pay with awesome benefits
PCT/CNA (Former Employee), Killeen, TXJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: benefits, education, breaks
Cons: short staffed
I love the company. The facility was short staffed a lot and I got burned out real quick. I loved the patients and work environment. Great opportunity to grow.
A very busy atmosphere
Biomedical Equipment Technician (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: very fast paced enviroment that makes time go by fast
Cons: low pay for the responsibility level required
The job here at Fresenius requires a lot of responsibility for you. They require you to do a lot of work almost to the point of overload and the pay doesn't match the responsibility level that is required for the job. Overall its not a bad place to work if you are a very energetic person and have very good time management. The people that i worked with were great people and we had a lot of fun. The hardest thing about this job was having so much to keep up with and meeting all of the deadlines.
Good
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 5, 2015
In charge of 2 production lines and in charge of monitoring formulas of the products are done correctly.

About Fresenius Medical Care

Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) operates a network of more than 1,800 dialysis clinics located throughout the US. – Read more

Fresenius Medical Care Photos