Fresenius Vascular Care

Fresenius Vascular Care Employer Reviews

Great place to work, gained a lot of experience.
Accounts Receivable Representative (Current Employee), Glen Rock, PAJanuary 7, 2015
I am responsible for the entire AR process from releasing the charges, verifying insurance, and following up with payments and denials. The hardest part of the job is following up with denials but that is also what keeps the job interesting. I love the people I work with, we keep each other going even when things get challenging. I've learned so much about the billing process while working here and continue to learn every day.
Goals at FVC
Renal and Endovascular Territory Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 3, 2014
Pros: the income
Cons: work life balance and unstable- laid off due to restructuring
I learned how to work with both the clinics and hospitals to satisfy their needs and coordinate with the physician's goals.

Typically I make 8-10 calls per day.
2 Educational programs a week i.e. in service for physician's offices, clinic, hospitals, and dialysis clinics.

Most difficult part is to coexist with 3 stronghold competitors. However, I was able to capture business in markets they were weak in due to distance or quality of care. I capitalized that and grew the Orlando market 300% in 2 years.

I loved the patients we helped and the care we gave.
growing vascualr access company
Director of Support Services (Current Employee), Glen Rock, PAAugust 21, 2013
Pros: excellent clinical staff
Cons: health insurance
over 50 outpatient access offices scattered through the United States

Company still working to define culture and establish standards and direction

Office staff are very caring and are excellent clinicians
Family oriented placed to work
Coder (Current Employee), Glen Rock, PAJanuary 22, 2013
I think this company is wonderful. It is very personal but at the same time is able to maintain a professional atmosphere.
Fresenius is a great company to work for.
Medical coding of patient charts (Former Employee), Berwyn, PAMay 1, 2012
Pros: management took time with their employees.
Cons: location
My time at Fresenius was very good. The employees were very proffesional.It is an awesome company to be employed at.

About Fresenius Vascular Care

Fresenius Vascular Care works with leading Vascular Surgeons, Nephrologists, Interventional Radiologists and Cardiologists throughout – Read more