fresh & easy

fresh & easy Employee Reviews

Fresh start easy job
Customer Assistant (Current Employee), Van Nuys, CAJune 28, 2015
Pros: 11.00 dollars an hour, friendly environment
Cons: No benefits, only offers part time, bonuses are not consistent to policy
Fresh and Easy is a exceptional team orientated company.
A typical day for me is completing a full list of tasks that require me to be time efficient.
I learned how to count and prep inventory.
How to reach out to customers more accurately and effective.
Co-workers at Fresh and Easy, in my experience, are like family to one another and to our daily customers.
Hardest part of the job might be leaving, clocking out.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to make your own decisions through out the day and observing how at the end of your day it turned out.
Steady work- micromanaged
Supervisor, Team Lead (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 15, 2015
The company was good and advancement seemed easy enough. Corporate seemed to micromanage store functions too much. OT was limited and did not allow for proper staffing to keep things running proficiently.
Good Company, Small opprotunity
General Manager (Current Employee), El Segundo, CAJune 6, 2015
Work days can be very long, not much information from leadership team, much of management had little to no experience. Could be a wonderful company if there was a clear goal that everyone was working towards.
Fun and Productive work place
Team Lead (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CAJune 2, 2015
Pros: free lunches, safety drawings
Cons: poor communication
Productive and fun environment, start the day off with smiles to the employees, learned how to line balance, and operate a label machine. Management was supportive, and co-workers was productive and easy to work with.
it was a unique place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 22, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: the store closed
a typical day for me involved loading registers, recordkeeping, accounting, doing bank deposits, balancing the previous days sales, accepting & sending out deposits with brinks deliveries. once all cash duties were performed I would also do the weekly sales, removing invalid sales tags and putting up new sales tags. following plan-o-ramas to create merchandising displays, or to reorder a specific area, as for new items, discounting sales and moving out discontinued items. Managing the store and employess in absence of the store manager.
Productive place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Vacaville, CAMay 7, 2015
great place with great people , great company to move up in , great benefits and a real family company that cares about their employees
Fun, friendly work environment.
Department Manager (Current Employee), Chandler, AZMay 6, 2015
Pros: Great Staff, Fast-Paced
Cons: Irregular Hours and Shifts
A company that is ever changing, Fresh & Easy is a company that will test you on you're attitude towards change and rely on you to keep up. Friendly co-workers dedicated to customer service and maintaining a family friendly, healthy environment.
I work with a great crew!
Customer Service (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: starting pay
Cons: drama
Communication is key to everything. And it helps that i get along with all my co workers. Fresh and Easy is a very fast paced work place.
cold enviorment
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: had coffee
Cons: too cold
always did the same thing everyday. co-workers were like family. supervisors were awsome. always maken jokes with one another
Perfect place to work for if you want to start a career
Assistant Store Manager In Training (Former Employee), Lakeside, CADecember 31, 2014
Pros: room for advancement
Cons: limited resources
Was a great place to work! Company offers a competitive salary and medical packages.
work with customer and coworkers
Team Leader (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CADecember 30, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: being team lead be manager on floor on lunchy
everyday something new adventure and great customers and coworkers and new products what a good fast pace opening and closing store and stocking and cash office working with staff and customer service organizing duties for day running store duties
Productive place to work
Customer Assistance Specialist (Former Employee), San Jose, CANovember 13, 2014
Pros: food
Cons: healthcare
A typical day goes by fast. Interacting with customers and assisting them makes a day at work fun and a breeze.
Fun place to work with constant changes
STORE MANAGER (Current Employee), CaliforniaNovember 10, 2014
Great place to be yourself. Merchandise products in the store and maintain customer service. Pretty typical grocery job.
Not a very structured place to work
Shift Management (Former Employee), Spring Valley, CAOctober 27, 2014
The company was taken over in November of 2013 and have changed many things since doing so. Unfortunately for the employees, most if not all of the changes were not for the good. In July of this past year, they took all benefits away from all non management employees and gave the managers a $0.01-0.10 raise. The training protocol is substandard at best (unless you have a good manager who cares) and the scheduling changes from week to week. Coaching and development is almost non-existent with the exception of a few favorites. Its a nice little job for part-time gig if you don't want to go further than that but its not a place for anyone looking for full-time employment with room for advancement.
Fun workplace
courtesy clerk (Former Employee), Riverside, CAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: hours where good
Cons: messy store
Had a lot of fun learned a lot of responsibility. The hardest part was not being shy.
Its ok
Team Lead (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 12, 2014
Overall its a fun place to work at it has its challenges but what place doesn't.
Great team to work with
Customer Assistant (Former Employee), Hollywood, CASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: great employees
Cons: bad management
The people who I worked with were awesome, but the management thought moving mountains with a shovel was the way we should get our job done.
Fresh & Easy lives up to it's name
Customer Assistant (Current Employee), Chandler, AZAugust 25, 2014
Pros: the people i work with, laid back environment and quality product and company
Cons: no benefits whatsoever. not many hours per week, average about 3 days.
A typical night (I work graveyard) includes wasting out food that has gone past a day or two on the shelf. I then restock the shelves with fresh food delivered, mark down the food that is going on sale, communicate and develop relationships with regular customers and greet every person as if they were a friend. I keep store clean, shelves stocked and faced properly. The management is incredible and really care about the employees, my co-workers are fun to work with and if I have questions they are first to show me, not just tell me. The hardest part of the job would have to be the hours but the environment and people I work with and feeling of accomplishment each morning definitely makes up for lack of sleep.
The work is great but...
Order Puller/Loader (Current Employee), Riverside , CAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: great break rooms
Cons: breaks are short
well we all know working for agencies is horrible and this company only hires through an agency that is terribly horrible and u wont see your 40 hours till you get hired on and that takes on average 2+ years
New brand, old management style.
Team Leader (Former Employee), San Francisco CAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: input allowed and decent pay.
Cons: no upward mobility.
Overall Fresh and Easy is a decent brand. However, new leadership is bringing and old way of management to promote it. A new brand should have a brand new and fresh management style in order to match the product. A typical day was filled with various different duties due to the high turnover rate. The most enjoyable part was the leaders were giving the opportunity to solve issues themselves The hardest thing about the job was to stick to the assigned schedule and complete all duties because there had to be so much improving.

1 2 3 4

About fresh & easy

Love great food? So do we! Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market's goal is to bring affordable, wholesome food to everyone–a – Read more

fresh & easy Salaries