Fresh Beginnings Employee Reviews

Loved It!
Special Needs Childcare Provider (Former Employee) –  Fort Leonard Wood, MOJune 29, 2017
Loved working for this company! They are very easy to work for, they explain everything and are very supportive. They went out of their way to accommodate working around my other fulltime job for any trainings that needed to be completed.
Pros
great people to work for
Cons
great work enviroment, easy to move up for motivated individuals.
TEAM LEADER, ELEAD1 (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJune 1, 2017
flexible hours, works with schedules, 1 wk vacation at one year and health benefits including teledoc. bonuses can be earned on hourly pay. Motivating management, and easy to move up in management with good attendance, accepting to learn and take constructive criticism. They also have employee engagement with management with the Book Club and Employee fun day!
Pros
flexible schedules, incentives and bonuses, health care, great management
Cons
n/a
Enjoyable work
Baker (Current Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAMay 30, 2017
Fresh Beginnings is a good place to work while attending school. It works extremely well with your schedule, and it's a set schedule. So it never changes.
enjoy work
Bakery Helper (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJanuary 31, 2017
The day seem to go by fast , really good environment .Work is not hard but steady and there is al ways something to be done. Your day starts early and ends early which is a great thing.
Pros
over all great job
Cons
some times a little slow
Fresh Beginnings
CSR/ Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GANovember 27, 2016
This job takes common sense, ability to manage dual tasks and ability to follow the scripts. Easy to get hired, easy to do, easy to get training for advancement to other campaigns. Some managers are better than others, but all seemed eager to help resolve issues when they come up. Best part is always knowing your schedule and when you qualify for bonuses.
Pros
Social environment, a lot of learning experiences
Cons
Bonus system is rigged, too many contingents to get bonuses that most people rely on
Not too bad but great for extra money.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GANovember 4, 2016
Typical day consists of making outbound calls on behalf of car dealerships and reading from a script. Great part-time and full time hours with a pay increase during night shift.
Pros
plenty of advancement opportunities
Cons
job incites stress
Unless you're desperate go somewhere else.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJune 22, 2016
A few of the women trainers are very childish and act like they're in highschool and think they're better than everybody else. Talking on the phones all day pretty much sucks completely. You'll have those few people on the phone that are really sweet and pick you up and make you feel better, but most of the time you get really busy or annoyed people, and even if someone says to you "I'm really busy" and they're doing something important like working or making dinner for their family or something, you're still forced to bug them and try to get them to answer. So instead of being polite and just calling them back later and possibly getting the survey completed you're gonna bug them into not wanting us to ever call them again. Makes no sense to me at all. And if you smoke, be prepared to lose almost a whole pack of cigs in a couple hours because you're gonna get asked by 8 million people to bum a cigarette. The vending machines suck as well. Don't waste your money on them cause I guarantee you it's just going to steal your money. Not lenient on schedule changes at all, regardless of what the reason. They'll trick you into working nights by telling you about the extra $1.75 per hour after 5, but don't do it. If you MUST have a job you better work 8-5 Monday through Friday. Oh and you always have to get there 30 minutes early just to have decent parking near campus. Because if not you're gonna have a 15 minute walk or so everyday.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
No leniency on ANYTHING, meeting goals, forced to stay on phones with people who are cussing you out, everything!!
great place to work for
Facility Maintenance (Current Employee) –  WIJanuary 10, 2016
I enjoy my time because it doesn't seem like to work to me. the supervisor is really cool and doesn't put a lot of pressure on me about the job assignments
Easiest and Hardest Job ever
Call Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GADecember 16, 2015
Fresh Beginnings was a different kind of job for me. Being a call service representative required me to implement my skill sets in customer service in a new way that I found both challenging and frustrating. Overall, I consider it a positive experience. My managers were all very helpful throughout the training process and even after when I became an official part of the team. However, since the job required constantly being on the phone, I never really got to know my co-workers. Advancement within the job field was always an open opportunity, and I did advance quicker in that job than any other job I had. It was still a challenge, as I had to learn to assert myself in ways I've never put into practice before. The best part of the job was the constant learning and ability to excel and advance. The hardest part was making sure to meet the quotas given to us so we could advance and earn bonuses.
Pros
opportunities to advance, great management
Cons
no real job culture
Productive workplace and friendly environment.
EleadOne (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAOctober 7, 2015
Productive workplace with very supportive management. Great benefits and work bonuses. Very helpful and concerned staff members. The most enjoyable part of the job was the consistent help of team leaders, and being able to interact with and learn from them and other employees.
Pros
Free coffee, free lunch
Cons
short breaks
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  valdosta gaAugust 17, 2015
I would get to work greet my co workers and than begin to work. helping customer to understand the reason for them upgrade to a new or used vehicle. the best part is getting the customer to say yes they will come in to gain that info.
Pros
working with others
Cons
laid back workplace with hard working employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ValdostaAugust 5, 2015
Laid back quiet office with easy going management. Employees get work done while enjoying helping clients at the same time.
boring and not good managment
customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAMay 27, 2015
management do not care weather your sick or pregnant or have doctors note you still get points for attendance and they have there favorites. I had to ask a thousand times when can I move up and finally after aggravaiting them they sent me up
Pros
hour break
Cons
everything else
You get what you give.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAMay 11, 2015
With this company you will get exactly what you put into it. Many people say they are strict but I disagree. If you do your job as you are required that will work with you as much as possible. If you aim to advance that is exactly what will happen.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Attendance inconsistency
Productive and a fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAApril 27, 2015
Contact potential car shoppers. Schedule appointments and Listen too potential customers experience at the car dealerships.
Pros
nice incentives
Cons
impossible to reach goals, low pay
Definately a Plan B Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAApril 15, 2015
Best way to put this? This is probably the worst place I have ever worked. Definitely a huge help that you can somewhat make your own schedule, but the upper management shows such favoritism when advancing people. The training classes for transitioning between departments is NOT ENOUGH! I hate to say this about any place because I believe there is potential at every workplace to turn a job into a career, but this is definitely a "until something better comes along" job. Horrible management. Horrible training. Horrible workplace. I wouldn't have given any stars, but at least one was required.
Great place to work.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GAApril 8, 2015
As a team leader you work with a number of different agents with different needs in an attempt to help them get better. I've learned a numerous of different ways to train people based on their attitudes and work ethics. Management is pretty good overall but there are a few things I do not approve of when it comes to the promotions given to outside sources. The hardest thing at Fresh Beginnings is time management. This is overall the best job I have had.
Pros
Good pay and flexible schedule.
Cons
Short breaks
Productive and Fun Workplace
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJanuary 26, 2015
A typical day consist of rude customers and they do not want to be bothered with a survey about the dealership.You may get cursed at but you can not retaliate ack.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
sitting
Telemarketting
Customer Relations Agent (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAAugust 13, 2014
Not very enjoyable when your calling people who dont want to be contacted.
Pros
Cons
Alot
One of the county's worst places to work!!!!
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJuly 20, 2014
Do not apply at this place! The owner is sexist & racist and the management team are just the same. They are one law suit away from being shut down.