Fresh Beginnings Employee Reviews

Not too bad but great for extra money.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GANovember 4, 2016
Typical day consists of making outbound calls on behalf of car dealerships and reading from a script. Great part-time and full time hours with a pay increase during night shift.
Pros
plenty of advancement opportunities
Cons
job incites stress
Unless you're desperate go somewhere else.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJune 22, 2016
A few of the women trainers are very childish and act like they're in highschool and think they're better than everybody else. Talking on the phones all day pretty much sucks completely. You'll have those few people on the phone that are really sweet and pick you up and make you feel better, but most of the time you get really busy or annoyed people, and even if someone says to you "I'm really busy" and they're doing something important like working or making dinner for their family or something, you're still forced to bug them and try to get them to answer. So instead of being polite and just calling them back later and possibly getting the survey completed you're gonna bug them into not wanting us to ever call them again. Makes no sense to me at all. And if you smoke, be prepared to lose almost a whole pack of cigs in a couple hours because you're gonna get asked by 8 million people to bum a cigarette. The vending machines suck as well. Don't waste your money on them cause I guarantee you it's just going to steal your money. Not lenient on schedule changes at all, regardless of what the reason. They'll trick you into working nights by telling you about the extra $1.75 per hour after 5, but don't do it. If you MUST have a job you better work 8-5 Monday through Friday. Oh and you always have to get there 30 minutes early just to have decent parking near campus. Because if not you're gonna have a 15 minute walk or so everyday.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
No leniency on ANYTHING, meeting goals, forced to stay on phones with people who are cussing you out, everything!!
great place to work for
Facility Maintenance (Current Employee) –  WIJanuary 10, 2016
I enjoy my time because it doesn't seem like to work to me. the supervisor is really cool and doesn't put a lot of pressure on me about the job assignments
Easiest and Hardest Job ever
Call Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GADecember 16, 2015
Fresh Beginnings was a different kind of job for me. Being a call service representative required me to implement my skill sets in customer service in a new way that I found both challenging and frustrating. Overall, I consider it a positive experience. My managers were all very helpful throughout the training process and even after when I became an official part of the team. However, since the job required constantly being on the phone, I never really got to know my co-workers. Advancement within the job field was always an open opportunity, and I did advance quicker in that job than any other job I had. It was still a challenge, as I had to learn to assert myself in ways I've never put into practice before. The best part of the job was the constant learning and ability to excel and advance. The hardest part was making sure to meet the quotas given to us so we could advance and earn bonuses.
Pros
opportunities to advance, great management
Cons
no real job culture
Productive workplace and friendly environment.
EleadOne (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAOctober 7, 2015
Productive workplace with very supportive management. Great benefits and work bonuses. Very helpful and concerned staff members. The most enjoyable part of the job was the consistent help of team leaders, and being able to interact with and learn from them and other employees.
Pros
Free coffee, free lunch
Cons
short breaks
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  valdosta gaAugust 17, 2015
I would get to work greet my co workers and than begin to work. helping customer to understand the reason for them upgrade to a new or used vehicle. the best part is getting the customer to say yes they will come in to gain that info.
Pros
working with others
Cons
laid back workplace with hard working employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ValdostaAugust 5, 2015
Laid back quiet office with easy going management. Employees get work done while enjoying helping clients at the same time.
boring and not good managment
customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAMay 27, 2015
management do not care weather your sick or pregnant or have doctors note you still get points for attendance and they have there favorites. I had to ask a thousand times when can I move up and finally after aggravaiting them they sent me up
Pros
hour break
Cons
everything else
You get what you give.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAMay 11, 2015
With this company you will get exactly what you put into it. Many people say they are strict but I disagree. If you do your job as you are required that will work with you as much as possible. If you aim to advance that is exactly what will happen.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Attendance inconsistency
Productive and a fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAApril 27, 2015
Contact potential car shoppers. Schedule appointments and Listen too potential customers experience at the car dealerships.
Pros
nice incentives
Cons
impossible to reach goals, low pay
Definately a Plan B Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAApril 15, 2015
Best way to put this? This is probably the worst place I have ever worked. Definitely a huge help that you can somewhat make your own schedule, but the upper management shows such favoritism when advancing people. The training classes for transitioning between departments is NOT ENOUGH! I hate to say this about any place because I believe there is potential at every workplace to turn a job into a career, but this is definitely a "until something better comes along" job. Horrible management. Horrible training. Horrible workplace. I wouldn't have given any stars, but at least one was required.
Great place to work.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GAApril 8, 2015
As a team leader you work with a number of different agents with different needs in an attempt to help them get better. I've learned a numerous of different ways to train people based on their attitudes and work ethics. Management is pretty good overall but there are a few things I do not approve of when it comes to the promotions given to outside sources. The hardest thing at Fresh Beginnings is time management. This is overall the best job I have had.
Pros
Good pay and flexible schedule.
Cons
Short breaks
Productive and Fun Workplace
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJanuary 26, 2015
A typical day consist of rude customers and they do not want to be bothered with a survey about the dealership.You may get cursed at but you can not retaliate ack.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
sitting
Telemarketting
Customer Relations Agent (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAAugust 13, 2014
Not very enjoyable when your calling people who dont want to be contacted.
Pros
Cons
Alot
One of the county's worst places to work!!!!
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJuly 20, 2014
Do not apply at this place! The owner is sexist & racist and the management team are just the same. They are one law suit away from being shut down.
Working with individuals with disabilities
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Rolla, MOJune 2, 2014
I worked with individuals with disabilities assisting them with their daily living skills. They needed assistance with taking their medication, cooking, bathing, and social contact.
The pay is good, but the job is uninteresting.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAMarch 27, 2014
Fresh Beginnings/ELead was filled with many positive people. The managers and team leaders were all very encouraging and they wanted the agents to succeed. However, the job was not very interesting. An agent would contact a customer to conduct a telephone survey involving their last experience at a car dealership, such as service or sales. The problem I came across was that people do not want to be contacted by a stranger to answer a series of questions involving their visit.
Pros
compensation and bonuses, weekly incentives
Cons
short breaks
Good place to work and move up
Customer Service Rep/Marketing Agent (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GAFebruary 27, 2014
Great place to move up in a company and you get free cookies on monday.
Fun Environment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJanuary 28, 2014
Fresh Beginnings is the perfect place for a college student looking for employment. Their flexible hours make it possible for anyone whether they are full or part time. The work environment entails of fun competition for prizes and incentives, positivity, and team leaders and other management that are willing to help anyone if their presence is needed. Also advancement is pretty quick here as well. The only downfall is the redundancy, but if your can manage that, this job is for you.
Pros
incentives, flexible hours
Cons
redundancy, sitting/standing in the same place for hours
hated it
csr (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GaJanuary 27, 2014
This had to be the worst company I have ever worked for. They show favoritism in this company and don't care to hide it. The management suck. They don't care about your life outside of this company. Omg don't be a pregnant woman bc they don't give maternity leave you have to quit. It's just a hot mess all the way around. I think they are racist
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresh Beginnings. Our community is ready to answer.

Fresh Beginnings Reviews by Location