Fresh Point

Fresh Point United States Employee Reviews

enjoyable workplace!
Warehouse Line Worker (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 26, 2015
A typical work day in this company was very rewarding and fun experience . I got to work in a safe and healthy enviroment and i loved it .management was always polite and helpful throught my employment .One of my favorite parts of this job was the recognition and aprettition that the company expressed to us .
stable job to move up in
QC Associate (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 12, 2015
I was on my feet most of the time in one area. Cold work area, the job can get dirty and so will you. There is opportunity within this company
great place to work
Buyer (Former Employee), Industry, CAMarch 9, 2015
Pros: good friends
Cons: having to many friends if that a con?
Freshpoint was one of the most enjoyable employment. Everyone that worked there had a specific job and everyone went above and beyond. I miss working here due to personal tragedy I was no longer able to stay at this facility. I wish nothing but the best for everyone.
n/a
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: consistent hours, great staff
Cons: n/a
My routes aren't too light or too heavy. Job helps you understand patience & dealing with different people on a daily basis. Co-workers are very helpful & fun to be around. Hardest part of the job is frivolous demands & disciplinary actions.
company is racist and the union does nothing for you
Heavy Machine Operator (Former Employee), city of industry caOctober 31, 2014
Pros: none.
Cons: racist and unfair.
absolute worst job ever. I would never recommend anyone to work for that company as long as I live.
Freshness is a must
Selector (Former Employee), Hartford, CTOctober 27, 2014
Choose out the best looking freshest produce to serve to our customers. Safety is a big deal here and we are trained to the"T" in it to prevent any accidents. over all great work environment, and its just a fun job to have.also keeps you fit with all the excessive lifting. I loved it
Detail orientented and fast paced
Sanitation Specialist (Former Employee), Forest Park, GAOctober 16, 2014
A typical day would include cleaning industrial equipment as well as restrooms, break rooms, and loading docks.
I learned how to properly clean with the proper cleaning supplies.
Management was great they always was there if needed and always showed respect to everyone.
The hardest part of the job was making sure everything passed inspection everyday.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to manage my own time through out the day.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLJuly 24, 2014
Cons: no breaks
Good place to work if you enjoy physical work.everyone gets along.every one helps each other out if needed..very good management
regular day at work.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Hartford, CTJuly 14, 2014
Pros: we get 2 diffrent brakes 15 min then half lunch brakes.
Cons: health care we try to keep everthing clean as possible
i learned working at fresh point you have to be a fast worker, the co-workers there well are nice n good people, to be honest there was nothing real hard about this job everything was easy simple work.
Productive and a great place to work at.
Deliver Driver (Former Employee), Turlock, CAMay 29, 2014
Pros: great to work with the staff and other employees
Cons: waking up early in the morning.
A typical day at work is to get up every morning and organize paperwork and prepare for daily routs. I learned how to unload product from the trailer in a safe and efficient manner. Management was awesome. they are great people to work with. the hardest part of my job was to get up in the morning at 12am haha. The most enjoyable part of my work day was to interact with the employees and the customers.
OK Place to Work
Route Driver (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 17, 2014
Pros: employees are veryh frendly
Cons: management
the employees are very friendly and always willing to take the time to help there coworkers, some of the Management is really nice and always around the corner to help there employees when in need
Productive Company Great Employees
Route Driver/Sales (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 31, 2014
Pros: co. cook out employees
Deliver produce to customers. dot log hrs. dot vcr. daily clean truck end day.learned pull orders warehouse. mngt. employees great people work with. Hardest part job load short of product to customer.unavaible.
Stressful
B Cdl Produce Driver (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 28, 2014
Pros: customers kept me fed, good healthcare
Cons: extremely long hours, 2nd runs after completion with route, no 2 in a row off days etc.
Typical day a work was tiredsome stressful, physical, with impossible work goals. I learned more of, when,where and how to get around downtown town Charlotte doing my route. Management was no help to me or to other co drivers. They where more concern on Satisfiying the Customers and Not there drivers.

My Co-Workers where friendly and easy to talk to about any veterans advice about my route. The hardest part of my job was my schedule getting up at 1:45 am to start a 3am shift , and when on route the hardest part was the unrealistic delivery windows my company expected of me, because of this? It caused physical wear and tear on my body, I didn't have a life afterwork.

I would start my day at 3am and ended my day between 3pm and 4pm daily, and a few days during the week didn't finish until 5pm or 6pm all because of 2nd Runs. I had no time for personal life because I had to be in bed as soon as I gotten home to be up at again at 1:45am.

Management as no help, they gave false promises, lied a lot during driver meetings and when you had issues that needed to be addressed nothing was done. They also will right a driver up on anything no matter how small, it was like we were children again.

The most enjoyable part of the job was my Customers, 70 percent of them where friendly and made me feel welcome when I arrived to Service them.
Hardworking a learnable place enjoying what I love to do.
Delivery Truck Driver (Former Employee), Moresville, NCMarch 6, 2014
My typical day at work is: Clock in, do my stretches, check my paper work, check my cargo, check the truck trailer, pray, start to fill the log book (pre trip), go to do my job, driving defense and safely, start my job, delivering food products, when I finish my job, comeback to the warehouse, double check the paper work, filling product return forms and invoices, giving copy to the manager, finish fill the log book (post trip) and after clean the cargo, wash and sweep the tractor trailer floor, clock out. I get along very well with my co-workers I had not any problem with them, the hardest part of my job was waking up early but still manage to do it every time. The most enjoyable part of the job is finish it successfully.
Diversified
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: diversified
The work environment was flexible and enjoyable. They were well organized as a company.
at the time of employment at times i enjoyed my job and there were times when i didnt
Customer Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Industry, CAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: the company sometimes had food brought in for the employees
Cons: can't think of any right now
i arrived at 6:30am and was responsible for entering all crossdock into the system this is product going out on out of state trucks and product that is delivered too our dock from other vendors. when the shipment was being picked up i had too make sure all was entered correctly and was loaded on the truck picking up. printing out the bill of ladings for the dock, filing shipping out orders via Fed Ex, also shipping out via airlines example: Delta airlines. I also had too track the shipments too make sure they arrived in a timely manner. When a shipment didnt arrive on time i needed too follow up with either Fed Ex or the airlines too determine why and explain too the customer the reason for the delay. I really dont think they was any hard part in my job. I enjoyed my job due too the co workers that i worked with at times many of them felt like family. i worked with specialty produce and learned alot about different Vegetables and Fruits.
My Days At Work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 19, 2013
Pros: fun people to work with
Cons: real cold
Really cold with lots and lots of production to do. I learned about fruits and vvegetables.
Decent job
CDL/A Driver Delivery driver (Current Employee), Hartford,CtAugust 26, 2013
its a job. it pays the bills. not enough work on the truck feel stuck
Great place to work with good management
Maintenance (Former Employee), Farmington, CTJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: always kept me busy, enjoyable work atmosphere and good management
Cons: work was very stressful at time
Typically I was busy all day through out work. When I was in receiving I was always moving product or cleaning my work area. In maintenance i was always cleaning the warehouse and any other work that the manager or my supervisor needed done.
I learned how to operate a riding jack and obtained the license to do so. I was also taught how to properly operate a scissor lift.
The management and my other co workers were all easy to get along with and knew how to work as a team.
The most difficult part of my job was keeping up with everything i had to do. We had a very long list of things to do and work was continually added on daily.
The most enjoyable part of my job was that i was always busy. I like working continually it makes the day go by much quicker.
Really good company.
Warehouseman (Former Employee), pompano beach FlOctober 30, 2012
Pros: really good shedule, and great benefits
Cons: dealing with some of the truck drivers
Every day i would come in check the whole warehouse to see what product was low or out replenished that then the order selectors would come in and i would continuoulsy replennish product and in between load and unload trucks. I like my co-workers and bosses. the hardest part of the job would probally be dealing with the freezing tempuratures

Fresh Point Salaries