Fresh Point Employee Reviews

I think everybody needs to do there part and help out one another and everybody stop complaining so much and work harder.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTNovember 14, 2016
I think that the some of the manager could be faster as the other manager and be on point and the culture can be better and the workers can get treated a little better, like they are worth something.
Pros
benefits are good and hours are ok
Cons
think the pay can be better and more breaks product could be better.
A terrible company do not waste your time
Order Selector/Picker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 24, 2016
A very bad company works too many hours bad management and bad pay. Unsafe environment and they also very dishonest to their employees and treat them very unfairly
Pros
Cons
work too much, bad pay
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 9, 2016
Food Industry/Warehouse professional offering excellent work ethic with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment. Fully trained in electric pallet jack, Forklift, Sit down, Hi-lo or stand up lift, sit down clamp, scrubber and scissor lift in English/Spanish. Intermediate computer user. Perfect safety record, work well with diverse popu. Bi-lingual lations.
Over look ?
seeker (Former Employee) –  richmond bcMay 12, 2016
I THOUGHT I WAS NOT O K DID NOT KNOW. BAD LADIES THERE WE ALL LIVE IN Canada. so I did not show up a day and was to explain my mistake and over look
Fast pace and easy going, plenty of room to learn and advance
Production Lead (Former Employee) –  Denver Co.October 6, 2015
This is a high pace environment. Easy to lean easy to get a long with other employees and always learning and changing. Plenty of room for advancement. Must be big on QA (Quality Assurance). this is a food production and warehouse. Food quality is very important for the safety of the customers.
Pros
Incentives, Family fun once a year, thank you lunches, Employees recognition.
Cons
Some time can be Over whelming and must be alert and good at multi tasking and attention to detail.
Long hours long days
Warehouse Special Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCMarch 31, 2015
Come to work at 5am and come home between 5-7pm.

There is not much to say..........

Hardest part of the job the hours and lack of team work.
Enjoyable.........??????
Co-workers........????????
Benefits
Cons
Long hours, management, no growth
fun workplace.
Operator (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaFebruary 20, 2016
FreshPoint is North America’s largest exclusively owned produce distributor. high level of customer service. With unmatched fresh produce, knowledge and experience, FreshPoint provides today’s chefs with the ingredients to create tomorrow’s culinary success.
productive, welling to learn new things, positive thinker
Receiving, Shipping (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 17, 2015
Making my workplace a better place, making it a save environment, helping others in the workplace. I always get the job done even if I had 2 stay later then my time. I would make sure I leave everything clean and organize before I leave my job. With my knowledge I will show everyone how to do things correctly and better.
Great
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 29, 2016
Delivered produce to restaurants, schools and deli safely an efficiently while operating a 35ft straight truck. Learned how to be a safer driver.
Night Warehouse Seletor at a Produce Warehouse
Night Warehouse Selector (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 10, 2015
Worked Nights as a Night Warehouse selector, Selecting Produce in a timely Fashion. We used ride-on Pallet Jack (Singles and Doubles) to Ride along a pick path. We'd build pallets, shrink warp, load trucks and clean

I also worked the Forklift (Stand up) the final 3 weeks of my short tender there.
Pros
Good Money. Simple Concept. Hardwork
Cons
Long Hours, Night shift, Incentive program
Great place to work with good management
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTJanuary 7, 2013
Typically I was busy all day through out work. When I was in receiving I was always moving product or cleaning my work area. In maintenance i was always cleaning the warehouse and any other work that the manager or my supervisor needed done.
I learned how to operate a riding jack and obtained the license to do so. I was also taught how to properly operate a scissor lift.
The management and my other co workers were all easy to get along with and knew how to work as a team.
The most difficult part of my job was keeping up with everything i had to do. We had a very long list of things to do and work was continually added on daily.
The most enjoyable part of my job was that i was always busy. I like working continually it makes the day go by much quicker.
Pros
always kept me busy, enjoyable work atmosphere and good management
Cons
work was very stressful at time
Stressful
B Cdl Produce Driver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 28, 2014
Typical day a work was tiredsome stressful, physical, with impossible work goals. I learned more of, when,where and how to get around downtown town Charlotte doing my route. Management was no help to me or to other co drivers. They where more concern on Satisfiying the Customers and Not there drivers.

My Co-Workers where friendly and easy to talk to about any veterans advice about my route. The hardest part of my job was my schedule getting up at 1:45 am to start a 3am shift , and when on route the hardest part was the unrealistic delivery windows my company expected of me, because of this? It caused physical wear and tear on my body, I didn't have a life afterwork.

I would start my day at 3am and ended my day between 3pm and 4pm daily, and a few days during the week didn't finish until 5pm or 6pm all because of 2nd Runs. I had no time for personal life because I had to be in bed as soon as I gotten home to be up at again at 1:45am.

Management as no help, they gave false promises, lied a lot during driver meetings and when you had issues that needed to be addressed nothing was done. They also will right a driver up on anything no matter how small, it was like we were children again.

The most enjoyable part of the job was my Customers, 70 percent of them where friendly and made me feel welcome when I arrived to Service them.
Pros
Customers kept me fed, good healthcare
Cons
Extremely long hours, 2nd Runs after Completion with route, No 2 in a row off days Etc.
fast warehouse, also doing something
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  pompanoJune 4, 2015
never had an issue with the company, but the way is managed is something I don't agree with I just say they need someone for there employees and have a set time.. some people do have kids / family / doc appointments to do in life.
Pros
i have learn many business points that can guide me into a better path.
Cons
long hours, push one to a limte in the pysical point.
Productive and a great place to work at.
Deliver Driver (Former Employee) –  Turlock, CAMay 29, 2014
A typical day at work is to get up every morning and organize paperwork and prepare for daily routs. I learned how to unload product from the trailer in a safe and efficient manner. Management was awesome. they are great people to work with. the hardest part of my job was to get up in the morning at 12am haha. The most enjoyable part of my work day was to interact with the employees and the customers.
Pros
great to work with the staff and other employees
Cons
Waking up early in the morning.
enjoyable workplace!
Warehouse Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 26, 2015
A typical work day in this company was very rewarding and fun experience . I got to work in a safe and healthy enviroment and i loved it .management was always polite and helpful throught my employment .One of my favorite parts of this job was the recognition and aprettition that the company expressed to us .
Detail orientented and fast paced
Sanitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GAOctober 16, 2014
A typical day would include cleaning industrial equipment as well as restrooms, break rooms, and loading docks.
I learned how to properly clean with the proper cleaning supplies.
Management was great they always was there if needed and always showed respect to everyone.
The hardest part of the job was making sure everything passed inspection everyday.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to manage my own time through out the day.
very good company to work whit.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Pompano BeachOctober 23, 2012
Good benefits,retirement plan.The management is very nice.
Pros
free uniforms, medical vacations.
Cons
no cons at all.
Really good company.
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  pompano beach FlOctober 30, 2012
Every day i would come in check the whole warehouse to see what product was low or out replenished that then the order selectors would come in and i would continuoulsy replennish product and in between load and unload trucks. I like my co-workers and bosses. the hardest part of the job would probally be dealing with the freezing tempuratures
Pros
really good shedule, and great benefits
Cons
dealing with some of the truck drivers
a lot of turn over
Fleet Manager (Former Employee) –  tampaSeptember 1, 2015
Basically I would make sure all trucks were loaded correctly and out on time. Then I would pull up any late orders in the system and have a puller pull the orders for a mid afternoon Hot shot delivery. I learned how to multi task and manage my time wisely
Pros
manament experience
Cons
lack of help
Hardworking a learnable place enjoying what I love to do.
Delivery Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Moresville, NCMarch 6, 2014
My typical day at work is: Clock in, do my stretches, check my paper work, check my cargo, check the truck trailer, pray, start to fill the log book (pre trip), go to do my job, driving defense and safely, start my job, delivering food products, when I finish my job, comeback to the warehouse, double check the paper work, filling product return forms and invoices, giving copy to the manager, finish fill the log book (post trip) and after clean the cargo, wash and sweep the tractor trailer floor, clock out. I get along very well with my co-workers I had not any problem with them, the hardest part of my job was waking up early but still manage to do it every time. The most enjoyable part of the job is finish it successfully.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresh Point. Our community is ready to answer.