Fresh Produce Employee Reviews

If you need a parttime job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAAugust 3, 2017
This job is really stressful, working pulling and delivering orders takes a toll on your mental state. Pillars at night could be doing much much more. The pay is stuck at 10.00 also..
Slow workplace with not much traffic
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 6, 2017
Fresh Produce was not a commonly known company in Orlando. It was the only location in central Florida so the traffic was 75% Fresh Produce fans, and 25% tourists visiting Universal Orlando. The management was constantly changing while I was there, and the company had a hard time keeping payroll.
Pros
Deep discount on Fresh Produce cloting
Cons
Slow traffic and work days
Staff and product were great, corporate offices left something to be desired
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COJanuary 10, 2017
The store manager is great to work for, friendly and accommodating. The clothes are great, pre shrunk 100% cotton. HQ had some issues, a lot of empty promises and some unprofessional behavior. Very little business experience and it showed.
Crafty job
Assistant Store Manager, Brand Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 27, 2016
I helped customers build crafts, cashiered, and walked the floor. I would go to each department and break employees and then make sure the floor is clean and safe.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Hours
There are some growing pains, post Chapter 11, the experience has been a learning process for everyone.
Assistant Manager/Acting Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLAugust 17, 2015
The upper level management is really inspiring and they have a lot to give but not enough time and they can only be in one place at a time. I am really looking for the opportunity to work more closely with the people that shape the company.
Very nice company to work for.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAJune 23, 2015
It is a great company to be apart of. I like the company and what is stands for , Mostly made in US products. I really like all my co-workers making it a great place to go everyday.
Fun Work Enviroment
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCMay 3, 2015
In retail there is not a typical day. Everyday is different, and I find that exciting! Problem solving and saving the day is rewarding! Being able to have fun at your job makes getting up and going to work worth it!
Great merchandise that was easy to sell.
part time sales (Former Employee) –  Coconut Mall, Estero, FLOctober 26, 2014
I worked part time for over 2 years. I loved the merchandise, so it was easy for me to sell it. The sales team all worked together. There was no competition for customers. I cleaned the store, helped with displays, put out inventory, used the cash desk and waited on customers.
It was a great company to work for. They had incentives for different months, a great discount and a great group of people to work with. I unfortunately had to leave due to family health problem that have since been resolved.
Pros
Great atmosphere. Lots of teamwork.
Great working environment
Owner / Operator/Merchandiser/Purchaser (Former Employee) –  Gold Beach, ORJune 16, 2014
This was a family owned business, and enjoyed the hard work and dedication it took to satisfy our customers. When we closed the customers were saddened.
Pros
The Customers
Cons
The long hours outside in the wind
Great Place to Work
Estate Caretaker/General Construction (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbarbara CAJune 16, 2014
The Owners are great people and support their employees. Very good work environment with lots of perks
Pros
Great pay
awesome
Business liason (Current Employee) –  Willoughby HillsMarch 1, 2014
filing papers, blogging, music production, artist development, nice environment and work pace
Fresh Produce - a Clothing Store
Salesperson (Current Employee) –  Estero, FlaSeptember 10, 2013
A typical day involves, store maintenance, sales and customer contact.
My co-workers and I work as a team.
The enjoyable part of job is the interaction between co-workers and customers
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Standing on my feet for 4+ hours.
Productive and fun workplace, everyone had great attitudes. It was a awesome place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Las VegasJanuary 23, 2012
I had the opportunity to work with some good people, in a great place. It was a Reatil job so i had a blast working with all kinds of different people.