Fresh Produce

Fresh Produce Employee Reviews

Fun Work Enviroment
Store Manager (Current Employee), Charleston, SCMay 3, 2015
In retail there is not a typical day. Everyday is different, and I find that exciting! Problem solving and saving the day is rewarding! Being able to have fun at your job makes getting up and going to work worth it!
Great merchandise that was easy to sell.
part time sales (Former Employee), Coconut Mall, Estero, FLOctober 26, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere. lots of teamwork.
I worked part time for over 2 years. I loved the merchandise, so it was easy for me to sell it. The sales team all worked together. There was no competition for customers. I cleaned the store, helped with – more... displays, put out inventory, used the cash desk and waited on customers.
It was a great company to work for. They had incentives for different months, a great discount and a great group of people to work with. I unfortunately had to leave due to family health problem that have since been resolved. – less
Great working environment
Owner / Operator/Merchandiser/Purchaser (Former Employee), Gold Beach, ORJune 16, 2014
Pros: the customers
Cons: the long hours outside in the wind
This was a family owned business, and enjoyed the hard work and dedication it took to satisfy our customers. When we closed the customers were saddened.
Great Place to Work
Estate Caretaker/General Construction (Former Employee), Santa Barbarbara CAJune 16, 2014
Pros: great pay
The Owners are great people and support their employees. Very good work environment with lots of perks
awesome
Business liason (Current Employee), Willoughby HillsMarch 1, 2014
filing papers, blogging, music production, artist development, nice environment and work pace
Fresh Produce - a Clothing Store
Salesperson (Current Employee), Estero, FlaSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: standing on my feet for 4+ hours.
A typical day involves, store maintenance, sales and customer contact.
My co-workers and I work as a team.
The enjoyable part of job is the interaction between co-workers and customers
Productive and fun workplace, everyone had great attitudes. It was a awesome place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee), Las VegasJanuary 23, 2012
I had the opportunity to work with some good people, in a great place. It was a Reatil job so i had a blast working with all kinds of different people.

About Fresh Produce

United Fresh Produce Association is a leading industry trade association committed to driving the growth and success of produce – Read more

Fresh Produce Salaries