Come on, be a STAR!!! Fast growing company needs an up and coming atypical marketer (or atypical analytical science person) eager to prove how good they are!! Are you creative yet analytical and looking for your big break? Then join a great group of people in our fast paced company in a key (did I say key?!) role. Must be able to invent promotions and evaluate their effectiveness empirically, run new product development meetings, and keep development on time/budget. Join out winning team and become part of a rapidly expanding company where innovation, change, and continual improvement are at the core of what we do, and where your talent will be truly valued.
The Fresh Products team is actively searching for a bright and motivated marketing/research professional who can develop market data and strategies that help grow sales for both new and existing products, track and manage all aspects of product development, and create marketing materials.
This is a DREAM JOB for the right individual who has the initiative, drive, and analytic skills to grow company sales profitably through more effective programs, pricing, positioning, promotions, and marketing activities.
Join our winning team and become a part of a rapidly expanding company where innovation, change, and continual improvement are at the core of what we do, and where your talent will be truly valued.
- Develop marketing programs to drive new and existing product sales.
- Track, evaluate, report current promotional activity.
- Develop/ test/ change marketing materials and programs to maximize sales.
- Identify innovative ways to reach users/distributors and communicate to sales.
- Research new products and product extension opportunities.
- Develop market research testing methodology to validate and quantify market opportunities.
- Develop and conduct analytic surveys that can be statistically validated.
- Build end user test data base (100-200 end users).
- Identify the verticals that are concerned with air freshener performance in commercial space, and build sampling program tailored to these groups.
- Compile products performance data base for new products comparison vs historical data.
- Allow users to help us design products, pick flavors, packing, and etc.
- Manage new products development process, tracking all steps from inception to launch.
- Track all new product development steps and ensure process is on time and within budget providing weekly update to the team.
- Update and create market communication, including web, print, Website, as well as customer engagement social marketing.
- Develop literature and box to include messaging, layout and copy.
- Develop new tools and methods for communicating company and product points of differentiation.
What we offer:
Competitive Salary, Bonus, 401K Matching, Medical Benefits
Most importantly we offer a great opportunity for the right analytical marketing professional to showcase their skills, demonstrate their knowledge, and be a key contributor to a growing company.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, or Marketing, Statistics. Currently working on your MBA is a +, currently holding your MBA is a ++!!!
- 2-5 years previous experience in marketing.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Strong background in statistics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take guidance from multiple directions and see projects through to completion.
Indeed - 5 months ago